Tribute to Spartan005

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan005
ZOMG!!!111 I mean come on! That guy is sooo cool... he's like the greatest person on KMC cool No really he is raver
I mean if Spartan wasn't on KMC, then the whole website would just implode because of the massive loss of his greatness. no expression

Ok, I'm done.... just had to make my dumb thread of the day.

~ Spartan Out

Leo.M
w00t

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Spartan005
ZOMG!!!111 I mean come on! That guy is sooo cool... he's like the greatest person on KMC cool No really he is raver
I mean if Spartan wasn't on KMC, then the whole website would just implode because of the massive loss of his greatness. no expression

~ Spartan Out

You should be a comedian. I mean, telling the opposite of something is hilarious!

Barker
Didn't you make a newspaper? srug

Spartan005
Oh I know.... I know... raver

Hey wait a sec.... didn't you put me on your ignore list?

Thorinn
~Spartan out

SpadeKing

Ok, I'm done.... just had to make my dumb thread of the day.

~ Spartan Out

Yea he is isn't he!?

who is he???

Spartan005
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Yea he is isn't he!?

who is he???

He's that weird guy who made all of those stupid animations about KMC and has secret fantasies about become the master chief when he grows up no expression

Barker
He has secret fantasies about become the master chef when he grows up no expression
detective

KILLA420
you killed it spartan, u fail no expression

Spartan005
Originally posted by KILLA420
you killed it spartan, u fail no expression

*looks at profile*

You registered last month.... making you a newb..... meaning you fail. no expression

Jack of Blades
Never Heard of Him bye

Shad0w_Frost
I heard Master chief killed him b/c all of the spartans after 004 were infected with the flood...Oh well

KILLA420
*looks at how cool Killa is*

You are the best guy ever, Killa420 . no expression

fiixed

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Leo.M
w00t

agreed. Happy Dance big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.