Silver Samurai vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Slade takes on the Silver Samurai on top of the Daily Bugle building in a deserted New York.

No prep, no PIS, etc.

Both get usual equip.

Who wins? How/Why?

Deathstroke
What is SS's usual equipment, and is he enhanced in any way?

captian13
is Deathstroke thats the winer

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Deathstroke
What is SS's usual equipment, and is he enhanced in any way?

Well, doesn't he just usually have his sword and I suppose his armor?

wiki him

Deathstroke
I think if DS can avoid his sword he should be able to take him. On wiki it says SS can teleport. Does anyone know if it's similar to Nightcrawler, because if it is that might make it a little tougher for DS.

capt it up
SS has superhuman reflexes. he has deflect gun fire with ease. He also quite agile and a very goo fighter and a top notched sword fighter.

If SS fought smart and made his armor un breakable which he should be able to do then he may win this.

Deathstroke
I'm not an expert on SS, but I think he could take a couple. I think I'd still give the majority to DS, however.

capt it up
I'm not an expert on SS, but I think he could take a couple. I think I'd still give the majority to DS, however.
If SS played it smart and made his armor un breakable he would win becuase in close quarter melee he is the superior

Deathstroke
While he's making his armor unbreakable he should probably work on making his face bullet/grenade proof. Not saying SS can't win I just think that getting close enough could be a challenge.

capt it up
While he's making his armor unbreakable he should probably work on making his face bullet/grenade proof. Not saying SS can't win I just think that getting close enough could be a challenge.
his armor has a helmet. if he made his armor unbreakle so would be his helmet. so the bullet and grandes won't matter. any ways SS could deflet the bullets

Deathstroke
A helmet that leaves some of his face exposed, and he couldn't deflect the shockwave of a grenade. Again, I think SS could win a couple, but I still don't see him taking the majority.

capt it up
A helmet that leaves some of his face exposed, and he couldn't deflect the shockwave of a grenade. Again, I think SS could win a couple, but I still don't see him taking the majority.
it quite easy for him to cover his face. also DP not gunna relaize SS armor is unbreable till it to late.

Deathstroke
Even if SS covers his face a grenade going off anywhere near him would probably knock him down or unconcious him giving DS ample time to finish the job.

capt it up
Even if SS covers his face a grenade going off anywhere near him would probably knock him down or unconcious him giving DS ample time to finish the job.
you do realize that they be at most 15 feet awat from eachother menaing destroke would be in range as well. also SS is more the capable of dodging the granade. also how would it nock him out? the grande will not dmaage his unbreakable armor

srankmissingnin
SS no longer has the teleportion ring that Viper gave and he is missing an arm.

capt it up
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
SS no longer has the teleportion ring that Viper gave and he is missing an arm.
oh ya I assuming this is pre arm taken off by logan

Deathstroke
Originally posted by capt it up
you do realize that they be at most 15 feet awat from eachother menaing destroke would be in range as well. also SS is more the capable of dodging the granade. also how would it nock him out? the grande will not dmaage his unbreakable armor

If I had an indestructable suit of armor on, but my helmet still left my face exposed then a grenade would more than likely knock me the f%$# out. If deathstroke was worried about the blast hurting himself he could put some distance between him and SS or just set it off anyway and let the ol healing factor save him.

capt it up
If I had an indestructable suit of armor on, but my helmet still left my face exposed then a grenade would more than likely knock me the f%$# out. If deathstroke was worried about the blast hurting himself he could put some distance between him and SS or just set it off anyway and let the ol healing factor save him.
The part of his face that is not cover is so small simply putting his arm in front of his face would be more then enough protection not to mention his arm would have unbreakable armor on it as well.

Soljer
The part of his face that is not cover is so small simply putting his arm in front of his face would be more then enough protection not to mention his arm would have unbreakable armor on it as well.

Indeed. People jumping on grenades in the trenches actually worked, believe it or not. Many times, depending upon where the grenade was, the person would actually be relatively unharmed. big grin.

Not to mention the whole unbreakable everything.

Deathstroke
He puts his arm up to block the shockwave and as soon as he puts it down to see where DS is DS inserts his sword into SS's mouth. DS is pretty fast.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Indeed. People jumping on grenades in the trenches actually worked, believe it or not. Many times, depending upon where the grenade was, the person would actually be relatively unharmed. big grin.

Not to mention the whole unbreakable everything.

I note lots of sarcasim.

capt it up
He puts his arm up to block the shockwave and as soon as he puts it down to see where DS is DS inserts his sword into SS's mouth. DS is pretty fast.
did you not hear me when I said superhuman reflexes and extremely skilled fighter.

Soljer
I note lots of sarcasim.

No; I'm serious. People would take the blunt force of the grenade with their pelvic bone and actually get away with little more than a bruise. erm

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
No; I'm serious. People would take the blunt force of the grenade with their pelvic bone and actually get away with little more than a bruise. erm
I never new that. thats very interesting it actaully changes some of my out looks on some of these forum fights

Deathstroke
did you not hear me when I said superhuman reflexes and extremely skilled fighter.

Dude, SS used to tangle with Wolverine. How freakin tough could he possibly be? I'm about done coming up with scenarios for DS to win now. I never realized how tough SS really was. On that note I'm gonna go to bed. Oh and one more thing. I don't know what kind of grenades these people are jumping on, but certainly wouldn't want to block a meta grenade with my pelvis. That probably wouldn't feel very good. Later fellas.

P.S. The little jab at Wolverine was just a joke.

capt it up
Dude, SS used to tangle with Wolverine. How freakin tough could he possibly be? I'm about done coming up with scenarios for DS to win now. I never realized how tough SS really was. On that note I'm gonna go to bed. Oh and one more thing. I don't know what kind of grenades these people are jumping on, but certainly wouldn't want to block a meta grenade with my pelvis. That probably wouldn't feel very good. Later fellas.

later

Soljer

Nor would I.

Just throwing out some random useless information.

SpunkySmurph
Pmub

Brian Oswald
A grenade would be stupid. DS would be in the range and it would blow the top of the building off. SS wins a majority imo.

Jyppe
Since when has SS had superhuman reflexes? Since when has his armor became indestructable?

capt it up
Originally posted by Jyppe
Since when has SS had superhuman reflexes? Since when has his armor became indestructable?
he had superhuman reflexes since he came out.

his power is to make thing unbreakable lol

Jyppe
he had superhuman reflexes since he came out.

his power is to make thing unbreakable lol

He wasn't able to dodge bullets nor deflect them. The same bullets pierced his armor, wounding him. Isn't his "power" to generate mutant energies and his Sword is able to cut through everything except adamantium and likes. Do you have a bio which lists his powers? As I've never heard of this indestructability thing before..

capt it up
He wasn't able to dodge bullets nor deflect them. The same bullets pierced his armor, wounding him. Isn't his "power" to generate mutant energies and his Sword is able to cut through everything except adamantium and likes. Do you have a bio which lists his powers? As I've never heard of this indestructability thing before..
first off bios are use less.

second that energy his body creates makes any thing he chooses to be unbreakable. He uses his swords to channle it how ever he can channle it in to any number of things including armor.

actaully silver samuria has deflexed and dodge bulelts on many occassions not to mention he was able to hit spiderman so fast and storng that spiderman was not able to get a single counter in.

jinzin
Dude, SS used to tangle with Wolverine. How freakin tough could he possibly be?

tough enough to stomp spiderman and shang chi at the same time...
confused

jinzin

since his early appearances in wolverine ongoing.

three rapib shots are fired at him, he moves his arm right to left to right to deflect all of them with nothing but his blade...

is armor isn't indestructible.. but it's amazingly resiliant having survied a building collapsing on him, and taken punches from spidey and spidergirl...

Soleran
Promethium Staff power blast for the win over Silver Samurai.

jinzin
I don't think the blast will do anything.. silver samurai can block it with the energy of his sword.

Soleran
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Slade takes on the Silver Samurai on top of the Daily Bugle building in a deserted New York.

No prep, no PIS, etc.

Both get usual equip.

Who wins? How/Why?

The blast would still knock him off the Daily Buglesmile

SS isn't taking the majority of wins over Deathstroke in my opinion.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Soleran
SS isn't taking the majority of wins over Deathstroke in my opinion.

Yay! Someone agrees with me. Happy Dance

capt it up
if silver sam. fought smart and used his powers to the fullest he wins. He could make it almost impossable for death stroke to damage him.

batdude123
Slade wrecks him.

capt it up
Originally posted by batdude123
Slade wrecks him.
why? If silevr sam. uses his ability to his fullest what will slade do to him?

Not to mention skill wise silevr sam. has the edge

Soljer
Slade wrecks him.

SpunkySmurph
Ah... what the hell. May as well contribute an opinion to my own thread...

Slade wrecks him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.