A new Superboy?...already?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
Action Comics #844 reveals a new Krpytonian that lands on Earth. He's very young, but we don't know anything else yet. Real deal or Hoax?

They did tests and he is 100% Kryptonian.
====
Edit: Wrong forum, request to be moved.

lando005
take this to the superman lovers forum

Deathstroke
I'm kinda hopin it's a hoax, because Kal-el is supposed to be the last son of krypton and I wouldn't think they'd just throw a new kryptonian kid in out of nowhere.

SpunkySmurph
maybe it's an illegitamate son of supes....

or an alternate-dimension thing

or... something

King_Mungi
They said he came right out of hyperspace just right outside of Earth's atmosphere. His ship had no engines so the boy was sent here for a reason.

This is probally due to the Superman movie he now has a son.

SpunkySmurph
Maybe he's half-kryptonian. I hope so.

King_Mungi
Well the boy speaks fluent in krpytonian.

Doc Potato
I say it had ****ing well better be Clark's son and not another Goddam Kryptonian survivor... sounds like they're gonna have the Supergirl saga all over again... damn...

NoFate007
I swear...some writers just push the limits and not in a good way. "I know, we don't have a ___boy, ____girl, _____woman, _____man, ____robot, etc". I mean really, was Krypto the dog REALLY a good idea?? They should've just kept it with Superman a long time ago, and finally when they kill Superboy off in an ok way, they just bring another person in here to screw it all up. Ugh.

Deathstroke
I trust Johns to come up with something more original than just another kryptonian survivor. If there's no twist to the story I'll be really disappointed.

chase el
do you have a pic?

redcaped
Superboy is a stupid idea just like making Kara wear the super costume.

ankur29
i thought conner was cool especially in teh jeans and t-shirt suit ( a hero without diapers.......lol .....i'm jokin no offence to supes), he was my favourite superboy although he could be more powerful at least on supergirl's level , if anything they should bring him back and amp up his power but the new superboy idea is just too much , bloody kryptonians never stop falling out the sky from an apparently deceased frickin planet!!

Grimm22
Sadly, I really really really did not like this issue erm

The art was lackluster and the dialogue was boring and shotty which is weird considering its Geoff Johns, who always does great dialogue

snoopdogg
It's a safe bet that the ship he landed in was the one the Auctioneer was looking for in the previous story arc. This may turn out to be a legit Krytonian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.