If you have a cell phone...please read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Ok, I was playing the online McDonald's Monopoly game and I landed on Chance...which meant I had a chance to win a free game for a mobile phone. Well I won it and then tried to get the game on my mom's phone but she has the wrong service...

Well if you want a free mobile phone game go to http://www.feedmyphone.com/mcdonalds and enter this promotional code to get the game: 96CV55GB98HX

It only works once and then that's it. So first come, first serve...and no mods, this isn't spam.

KILLA420
thanx

BlackSunshine
sounds cool smile

Lana
Don't be surprised if you enter all the info and it tells you your phone isn't compatible, though, that's what it did to me ermm

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Lana
Don't be surprised if you enter all the info and it tells you your phone isn't compatible, though, that's what it did to me ermm

did the same to me crybaby

bogen
kool

Syren
My mobile isn't even on there, the Nokia 6020. And what does 'carrier' mean? Because I'm with Virgin, what difference does the carrier make? shrug

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Syren
My mobile isn't even on there, the Nokia 6020. And what does 'carrier' mean? Because I'm with Virgin, what difference does the carrier make? shrug

...only certain carriers are participating.

AC/DC'S_LVR
im on cricket so im sol

LanceWindu
Aaaaaaaaaand just won another one...so if you want it go to the same site and enter this confirmation code: 49SK62WU59XQ

Newjak
Lance you win alot f things don't you

LanceWindu
F*ckin' eh...just won another one. If anyone is able to actually get these games, please do so...I don't want my winnings going to waste.

Confirmation code: 39PW69GP63LD

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Newjak
Lance you win alot f things don't you

*points below your post* ermm

Newjak
Originally posted by LanceWindu
*points below your post* ermm I'm almost jealous stick out tongue

LanceWindu
I'm almost jealous stick out tongue

Not like I can use them. *grumbles*

In the online Monopoly game I am needing one piece on the board and I win $750...I rolled the dice and I was 1, repeat 1, spot off from getting it. Pissed me off, I need that $750.

Newjak
Not like I can use them. *grumbles*

In the online Monopoly game I am needing one piece on the board and I win $750...I rolled the dice and I was 1, repeat 1, spot off from getting it. Pissed me off, I need that $750. Really that sucks.

How has life been treating ou tho?

LanceWindu
Really that sucks.

How has life been treating ou tho?

It's going pretty great...needing to find out what kind of papers I need to fill out and how much they cost so I can fly to England and live there. ermm

Newjak
It's going pretty great...needing to find out what kind of papers I need to fill out and how much they cost so I can fly to England and live there. ermm Moving to England huh sounds cool

Where at in England?

LanceWindu
Moving to England huh sounds cool

Where at in England?

Towards the southern coast I think.

Strangelove
It's going pretty great...needing to find out what kind of papers I need to fill out and how much they cost so I can fly to England and live there. ermm Moving to England? eek! sounds like a lot of fun.

The coast is magnificent yes

Newjak
Towards the southern coast I think. Sounds good any plans on what your going to do when you gt over there?

silver_tears
Have lotsa sex I'm sure lookaround

Newjak
Originally posted by silver_tears
Have lotsa sex I'm sure lookaround Well its Ken that is to be assumed.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by silver_tears
Have lotsa sex I'm sure lookaround

*needs a right on the nose smiley*

silver_tears
yes Would suffice hahaha

Newjak
Possibly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.