Fat People Pay More

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
For gas.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15415446/wid/11915773?GT1=8618

debbiejo
Gluttons!! Sorry, that's all I could up with.

Alliance
laughing out loud Fat people.

Capt_Fantastic
According to two of my overweight relatives, they also pay more for clothes. At least overweight women do. At least that's what I'm told.

bogen
See the US is screwing us all over just cause there to lazy to exersice and not eat shite

lil bitchiness
What the?

Im sorry but how huge do you need to get, in order for someone to say ''you are just too fat, and driving you in the car, is like driving 3 hippos''
Gas price has just risen for you.

I mean seriously....

Mišt
...for sex?
...for airline tickets?

Originally posted by FeceMan
For gas.

Well thats just not funny at all. ermm

lord xyz
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
What the?

Im sorry but how huge do you need to get, in order for someone to say ''you are just too fat, and driving you in the car, is like driving 3 hippos''

I mean seriously.... Wait, he means petrol? I thought when he said gas he meant the kind that's in your homes to set fire to the hob.

Stupid Americanism. disgust

Soleran
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
What the?

I mean seriously....

Lol, I'm sure it's all glandular roll eyes (sarcastic)

botankus
Originally posted by bogen
See the US is screwing us all over just cause there to lazy to exersice and not eat shite

You're correct. Last time I checked I didn't exercise and also didn't eat shit, either.

botankus
Damn, post #2 of a triple post! My connection sucks!

botankus
Sorry, post #3. My comeback has officially been ruined. *plays Taps softly in the background*

PVS
i dont see why this is a surprise. people who race their cars make every effort to strip their car of weight. every pound shed effects a car's performance, and by extension gas mileage.

however, unless someone is extremely overweight, i cant see the difference in mileage being much different at all spare a fraction of a cent to the gallon....but you'll get hit the same by leaving your golf bag in the trunk. thats why i think this study is pointless and just geared at blaming every problem on fat people...and on the same note, an anorexic person weighing 80 pounds gets the best performance and mileage out of their car.

so my conclusion, the best solution for bringing down gas prices: starve

:edit: botankus, this frikin server stalls for whatever reason, so it may not be your doing

Syren
For food.

For gas.

Neg.

botankus
If it makes fat people feel any better, they can get their money back just as soon as they park their car at Golden Corral.

Soleran
Originally posted by botankus
If it makes fat people feel any better, they can get their money back when just as soon as they park their car at Golden Corral.

LoL laughing

Madman_V3N0M
I know a lot of FAT people, who are fat just because thay eat like pigs, I mean really, finishing a sub sandwith out of 3 bites? eating sallamy like beef jerky? and then asking for the main course! that was the main course u ****ing moron! in fact it was all the food I had! ... sorry, got flashbacks from my uncle's last visit...

Fishy
Ignoring that little rant above my posts, why was this studied? Every idiot in the world could have figured this out...

Why do people research this stuff? Why does it get into the news???

lord xyz
I don't know why fat people are charged more for petrol, they slow the car down yes, by about 0.00000000000000000000000000001 mph, and besides, all that means is that they'll pay more petrol.

FeceMan
Originally posted by lord xyz
I don't know why fat people are charged more for petrol, they slow the car down yes, by about 0.00000000000000000000000000001 mph, and besides, all that means is that they'll pay more petrol.
The vehicle is less fuel-efficient.

WrathfulDwarf
Obese people like to drive big SUV.

People like me drive Cadillacs. cool

lord xyz
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Obese people like to drive big SUV.

People like me drive Cadillacs. cool I thought you were obese, what with the dwarf obcession and all. ermm

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by lord xyz
I thought you were obese, what with the troll obcession and all. ermm

blink

lord xyz
Oops I meant to say dwarf. bag

botankus
Yeah, xyz, it's hard finding out people's real-life looks look nothing like their avi's and sigs. Especially ones with hot, half-naked chicks in them.

Kayne Archeron
Yeah, xyz, it's hard finding out people's real-life looks look nothing like their avi's and sigs. Especially ones with hot, half-naked chicks in them.

besides, it's pretty hard to be uglier than your sig

botankus
Speaking of sigs, xyz, what's the background story behind the stuffed animal invasion?

I hope there's one.

PVS
and speaking of which, whats with the popstar-turned-white trash theme?

botankus
It's for people who can't stand the "Hollywood Headlines" report every 15 minutes or so on the radio, TV, or grocery store checkout lines.

I've summed up every report for every day out of every year for the next 10 years in one sig.

Mr. Sandman
LOL Yea, ok, fat people pay more, I'll go with that.

But it also has something to do with the inexplicable rise in SUVs and outright trucks that are on the streets these days.

Quiero Mota
People like me drive Cadillacs. cool

What kind of Caddy do you drive?

BobbyD
For gas.

Correct.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
What kind of Caddy do you drive?

1992 Coupe De ville. Still running good. Might have to trade in soon.

Quiero Mota
1992 Coupe De ville. Still running good. Might have to trade in soon.

thumb up I see you're a man with fine taste.

Why will you trade it in soon? Upkeep?

WrathfulDwarf
I may not traded in for a newer model. I'm reconsider trade in for a 98 or a 2000 seville. It only has 120,000 miles so I might keep it till 08. It's a navy blue 2-door coupe. Gotta say the 6.9L was a great engine for the early eight gen Cadillacs.

Quiero Mota
It only has 120,000 miles so I might keep it till 08.

120 thousand is nothing, ey. Definitely keep it!

It's a navy blue 2-door coupe. Gotta say the 6.9L was a great engine for the early eight gen Cadillacs.

thumb up Orale!

Adam_PoE

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.