Silver Samuri vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
no prep.

silver sam. using his abilities smartlying and to the fullest

SpunkySmurph
SS 9/10

Metalmanx
Hm...tough one. Unbreakable armor vs. Unbreakable shield.

Both have incredibly fighting ability and other stats.

Hmm...

I'm gonna say 5/10 for each now. But I'll keep thinking about it.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hm...tough one. Unbreakable armor vs. Unbreakable shield.

Both have incredibly fighting ability and other stats.

Hmm...

I'm gonna say 5/10 for each now. But I'll keep thinking about it.

How is Cap even gonna hurt SS ? What the f**k?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
How is Cap even gonna hurt SS ? What the f**k?

Shield and/or punches and kicks to the face. erm

Edit: Oh, and just because the armor is unbreakable, doesn't mean it won't bend (Samurai isn't a statue afterall). Which means a powerful shield strike the gut would knock the wind out of SS.

SpunkySmurph
Shield and/or punches and kicks to the face. erm

I'm told his reflexes and speed are all amazingly enhanced, and his can guard his face with his unbreakably-sheilded arm erm

Metalmanx
I'm told his reflexes and speed are all amazingly enhanced, and his can guard his face with his unbreakably-sheilded arm erm

Yea, I know about that, too. But well, this is Cap we're talking about. And actually, I haven't seen SS do anything physical-wise that Cap couldn't.

In all honesty, I believe Cap to be the superior fighter. Using this to his advantage, I can definitely see him able to get inside of SS's guard and land some blows on the unprotected face.

And, at the same time, I can see SS landing deadly blows on Cap as well.

This is why, for the moment at least, I think it's a 50/50 split right now.

SpunkySmurph
Yea, I know about that, too. But well, this is Cap we're talking about. And actually, I haven't seen SS do anything physical-wise that Cap couldn't.

In all honesty, I believe Cap to be the superior fighter. Using this to his advantage, I can definitely see him able to get inside of SS's guard and land some blows on the unprotected face.

And, at the same time, I can see SS landing deadly blows on Cap as well.

This is why, for the moment at least, I think it's a 50/50 split right now.

Fair enough.

You need to remember however, that SS has that trusty sword of his that he can empower with energy. Giving him the reach advantage, and making it harder to bypass his defenses.

Metalmanx
Fair enough.

You need to remember however, that SS has that trusty sword of his that he can empower with energy. Giving him the reach advantage, and making it harder to bypass his defenses.

True, and I had already taken that into account actually.

Cap has a powerful shield that extends his reach as well.

SpunkySmurph
Eh Capt, is this current SS?

As in... you know... one armed?

capt it up
Eh Capt, is this current SS?

As in... you know... one armed?
naw two armed one right before logan cut it off

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by capt it up
naw two armed one right before logan cut it off

Oh. Ok.

Then I still maintain that Cap gets his ass handed to him. Realistically, The armor is just like Cap's sheild, only covering his whole body. Add to that his expert swordsmanship with his energy-endowing sword, and I think that edges out Cap's fighting skills.

SS 7-8/10

Alfheim
True, and I had already taken that into account actually.

Cap has a powerful shield that extends his reach as well.

You're actually siding Captain America!!!! eek!

Ok heres some facts about SS from Marvel.com

The Silver Samurai is a master of Kenjutsu, the art of wielding a katana, and is an expert in the art of bushido, the history and customs of the samurai class. He is also a highly skilled master of the Oriental martial arts, although his abilites do not match those of Iron Fist or Shang-Chi.

It has been stated that Captain America is an even better fighter than Shang Chi, but then it could be argued that SS will be using his sword mostly and not his fists.

The Silver Samurai wears a suit of lightweight steel alloy plate body armor, designed to resemble ancient samurai garb.

His armour is not unbreakable. Im thinking of making it 5/10 as well.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Alfheim

The Silver Samurai is a master of Kenjutsu, the art of wielding a katana, and is an expert in the art of bushido, the history and customs of the samurai class. He is also a highly skilled master of the Oriental martial arts, although his abilites do not match those of Iron Fist or Shang-Chi.

It has been stated that Captain America is an even better fighter than Shang Chi, but then it could be argued that SS will be using his sword mostly and not his fists.

The Silver Samurai wears a suit of lightweight steel alloy plate body armor, designed to resemble ancient samurai garb.

Good post. I also think Cap can take a few wins here.

SpunkySmurph

No... but he can channel mutant energy into it,as well as his sword, making both nigh-unbreakable

Alfheim
No... but he can channel mutant energy into it,as well as his sword, making both nigh-unbreakable

Oh dear.... This is not looking good for Cap. How good is SS with his sword?

Madvillain
he can teleport, end of story. he teleports behind Cap and beheads him.

Deathstroke
I was informed that he couldn't teleport anymore, but I still think SS can take the majority here.

Alfheim
Yeah but he has to twist his ring, he cant just do it at will. Cap has basic knowledge that he can do this, so when SS disappears Cap will be expecting this.

Daredevil1
Logan already defeat SSamurai.

Cap 8-9/10

capt it up

yes his armor not unbreakable until he uses his powers and makes it unbreakable

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Logan already defeat SSamurai.

Cap 8-9/10

roll eyes (sarcastic)
ABC Logic

Logan's adamantium claws I believe are capable off cutting through SS' armour. I could be wrong. However, their also one of the few materials that cant be cut by SS' sword.

Oh dear.... This is not looking good for Cap. How good is SS with his sword?

erm Actually, he's a master swordsman, with nigh-unrivaled skill

Originally posted by Madvillain
he can teleport, end of story. he teleports behind Cap and beheads him.

No... he lost the ring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.