Where Did Baylin Go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
I feel like crying ... Baylin said he was going away, but I didn't think he meant forever ... and so I thought I would PM him and he'd get an email and then he could come on and check it ... but nope, he's put it so he can't recieve PMs. So I thought I would email him, but he's done the same for that cry

He was the most sweetest, funniest, caring man ever and I miss him as a friend ... bag I want him back ...

bogen
whos this baylin you speak of?

Storm
KMC' s dog/wolf.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

silver_tears
He pops round I think once in a blue moon touched

bogen
Oh i see, does he have a kennel someplace?

BlackSunshine
I dont think I've ever heard of him.

IceJaw
Baylin?

I dislike dogs ermm

Jack of Blades
Never Heard of Him

Mišt
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Never Heard of Him Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I dont think I've ever heard of him. Originally posted by bogen
whos this baylin you speak of?

nahuh

silver_tears
nono For shame.

Mišt
omg Irene cry

Shelbert Lemon
My Baylin.. sadwalk I miss him too.

Originally posted by spidergrl
I feel like crying ... Baylin said he was going away, but I didn't think he meant forever ... and so I thought I would PM him and he'd get an email and then he could come on and check it ... but nope, he's put it so he can't recieve PMs. So I thought I would email him, but he's done the same for that cry

He was the most sweetest, funniest, caring man ever and I miss him as a friend ... bag I want him back ... Sweetie, He decided to walk away. I dont know if he will be coming back. I know he is physically ok though if that helps any. I hate it but he needed to do this ... hug

...and for the rest of you who dont know who my Baylin/KMC's Baylin was... you certainly missed out. He is a wonderful man.

Syren
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon

...and for the rest of you who dont know who my Baylin/KMC's Baylin was... you certainly missed out. He is a wonderful man.

Amen to that hug

Spearhead
Baylin was, like, the first nice person to me here -.-

he'd better come back sad

§P0oONY
I recall this Baylin character but I never talked to him so I couldn't give two hoots where he is.

Mr Parker
yeah he was a great guy.Thats too bad he left us.Yeah for the people that didnt know him,he was a really cool guy.

Hey spidergirl,you still got me to talk to though so its not a total lost for you right? send me a pm sometime sweetie. smile I havent heard from you in a long time.

spidergrl
My Baylin.. sadwalk I miss him too.

Sweetie, He decided to walk away. I dont know if he will be coming back. I know he is physically ok though if that helps any. I hate it but he needed to do this ... hug

Shellie ... Do you know how much Im nearly in tears right now bag Do you know personally if there is anyway to get ahold of him. I use to have his MSN, but not anymore sad

And she's right, for the people that came after he left, you did miss out on one of the greatest men I know. And for the people that didn't bother for some reason to get to know him, ohh your life could have been better...

I miss my random PMs from him, just seeing how I was going emotionally and physically, and he was a great supporter of the martial arts droolio

The Pict

And she's right, for the people that came after he left, you did miss out on one of the greatest men I know. And for the people that didn't bother for some reason to get to know him, ohh your life could have been better...

I doubt my life would be better for 'knowing' a person over the internet.

spidergrl
And you would say that because you didn't know him.
Have you ever meet a person in your life, where straight away they started caring for you, like they had known you for years. They're always there to talk to, always checking up to see how your going, whats the latest in life, and will sit there for hours at night - listening to something minor that you think is the end of the world in your life and not mutter a word of annoyense? Because that person in real life - is Baylin on the internet.

The Pict
And you would say that because you didn't know him.
Have you ever meet a person in your life, where straight away they started caring for you, like they had known you for years. They're always there to talk to, always checking up to see how your going, whats the latest in life, and will sit there for hours at night - listening to something minor that you think is the end of the world in your life and not mutter a word of annoyense? Because that person in real life - is Baylin on the internet.

Always there for you....when you were on the internet. Not to belittle your uh memory of the guy but if he cared so much you'd know what happened to him and the two of you would still be in contact.

spidergrl
He's not in contact with anyone, he told me he was leaving ... not my fault that you didn't have someone like that in your life.

The Pict
He's not in contact with anyone, he told me he was leaving ... not my fault that you didn't have someone like that in your life.

I didn't say I didn't, so don't go assuming super baylin was a one of a kind. I have people that are there for me when I need them. They're called friends and I met them outside cyber space.

spidergrl
Well congradulations. I meet one in "cyber space. It doesn't really matter to me tho

Mr Parker
Yeah he's got a good point spidergirl.People like Baylin who are nice to you like he was when he was here and then just leave without telling you and never bother to answer your pm's.Those kind of people are inconsiderate and if Baylin is indeed gone for good and never comes back then its best to forget him.I know its hard.Remember Advent Child? I know you remember her.she was special to me and I thought very highly of her.We used to constantly talk in pm's everyday for months when she was here.

But she did the same thing.She just left and never answered my pm's I sent her or stayed in touch with me or anything.Those kind of people you got to realise if they really did care about us like they claimed,they would have been considerate enough to stay in touch with us and let us know they were leaving.I know it 's hard.I went through that with Advent Child,but since he wasnt considerate enough to let you know he was leaving or stay in touch with you,you got to let him go and forget him.Thats all you can really do honey. sad

The Pict
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yeah he's got a good point spidergirl.People like Baylin who are nice to you like he was when he was here and then just leave without telling you and never bother to answer your pm's.Those kind of people are inconsiderate and if Baylin is indeed gone for good and never comes back then its best to forget him.I know its hard.Remember Advent Child? I know you remember her.she was special to me and I thought very highly of her.We used to constantly talk in pm's everyday for months when she was here.

But she did the same thing.She just left and never answered my pm's I sent her or stayed in touch with me or anything.Those kind of people you got to realise if they really did care about us like they claimed,they would have been considerate enough to stay in touch with us and let us know they were leaving.I know it 's hard.I went through that with Advent Child,but since he wasnt considerate enough to let you know he was leaving or stay in touch with you,you got to let him go and forget him.

Well said thumb up

Mr Parker
Thanks.Just trying to give her some comforting words of advise.

Strangelove
I remember him, but I never talked to him much. It's sad that he's gone sad

The Pict
Thanks.Just trying to give her some comforting words of advise.

Cool. Kinda pissy if you know a person for a while and they just cut off contact with you for no reason.

Mr Parker
Yeah sure is.I will never understand those kind of people.

spidergrl
Yea, I understand what you mean ... but on the other hand, sometimes you have to put 'number one' first. I mean, I left for 6 months and didn't stay in contact with anyone, and thats because I needed to get better emotionally, and I couldn't do that with my friends around worrying about me. I thought it was better to go away, and come back when I was well.

Strangelove
Yea, I understand what you mean ... but on the other hand, sometimes you have to put 'number one' first. I mean, I left for 6 months and didn't stay in contact with anyone, and thats because I needed to get better emotionally, and I couldn't do that with my friends around worrying about me. I thought it was better to go away, and come back when I was well. I know what you mean there, I left twice, for about 5 or 6 months each time

spidergrl
Exactly ... So you can't always judge someone for something they do, because the truth is you might not understand why exactly they're doing it ... you might think you know, but you might now totally know. And its not because they're a bad friend in not telling you whats going on, its normally because they want to protect you from that pain that will come from whatever reason. I mean, if I told most people I was going into hospital, for that 6 months, they would have been worried all along, and I wouldn't have been able to come on everyday and tell them how I was, and how everything was going, so I knew that I just had to go ... without a word, and hope that they would understand when I came back ...

Mr Parker
yeah but what if the time span goes from months to years that they dont come back? can you still like the person when its evident after YEARS that their not coming back? Months I can understand but when it starts turning into years well then that person obviously isnt coming back and they really werent much of a friend to you.Its been about a year now since Advent Child left and since she still hasnt come back its looking like she didnt REALLY care about me or you spidergirl like she always claimed she did.She always told me she would like to meet me in real life and things like that and yet she wasnt considerate enough to stay in touch with me so like i did with advent,there comes a time when you just got to move on and forget that person.It took me a while to acknowledge thats what I was going to have to do with her but I finally did.

johnnyforever
I don't know. i checked his profile and he last posted, May 2nd 2006.

i'm sorry for your loss petpet

Mr Parker
see spidergirl? you got nothing to worry about.He's still around. wink you should have done that as well gal,check his profile. big grin if he just posted that recently,you can count on him posting again sometime soon.

Spearhead
May 2nd isn't recent at all...

johnnyforever
Originally posted by Spearhead
May 2nd isn't recent at all... i know

Spearhead
That was in response to Parker, not you.

Mr Parker
Yeah but its not a long enough of a time though to be concerned about a poster not returning and coming back though. a year or so yeah but not just a few months.

Imaginary
Aw Haylz hug

I'm sorry girl, but it's good to know you're doing better dear smile

Lana
Yeah but its not a long enough of a time though to be concerned about a poster not returning and coming back though. a year or so yeah but not just a few months.

It's been half a year since he last posted.

And I miss Alex, he was a really great person and I miss talking to him. He was always very kind and funny at the same time.

And Parker, I dunno WHAT you're going on about Baylin not caring about people because he left. If that were true he'd have told no one on here he was friends with that he was leaving, but he did. He likely wanted to make a clean break away from everything which is why he set his profile to not accept emails or PMs. Someone saying they're going to leave and then doing so doesn't mean they don't care about people - neither does someone not replying to PMs they're getting on a site they don't visit anymore.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Lana
It's been half a year since he last posted.

And I miss Alex, he was a really great person and I miss talking to him. He was always very kind and funny at the same time.

And Parker, I dunno WHAT you're going on about Baylin not caring about people because he left. If that were true he'd have told no one on here he was friends with that he was leaving, but he did. He likely wanted to make a clean break away from everything which is why he set his profile to not accept emails or PMs. Someone saying they're going to leave and then doing so doesn't mean they don't care about people - neither does someone not replying to PMs they're getting on a site they don't visit anymore.

Lana is right. Baylin is one of the most caring people I know. And I should know, I was his girlfriend for 13 months. I knew he was leaving.. Even after he and I decided to end our commitment, we stayed friends and continued talking for long time after... Alex was at a place in his life where he really needed to concentrate on things going on there in front of him. He cares for his friends. Even the few that he only knew online.

Fact of the matter is, he needed to break away and make things right for him. As his ex-girlfriend and someone very close to the matter I can assure you he did and does care... He is a wonderful, caring and loving man. He will return when its right for him.

spidergrl
Lana is right. Baylin is one of the most caring people I know. And I should know, I was his girlfriend for 13 months. I knew he was leaving.. Even after he and I decided to end our commitment, we stayed friends and continued talking for long time after... Alex was at a place in his life where he really needed to concentrate on things going on there in front of him. He cares for his friends. Even the few that he only knew online.

Fact of the matter is, he needed to break away and make things right for him. As his ex-girlfriend and someone very close to the matter I can assure you he did and does care... He is a wonderful, caring and loving man. He will return when its right for him.

Beautifully said Shellie hug wuv you x0x

ALEX DA MAN!!!!!! eek! eek! eek!

Baylin
Sorry to hear that some of you miss me as deeply as you, and no this does not mean I'm back.
I just guess I owe it cool peeps like spidergrl to let you know I'm alive and well every now and again.

Take care and live well!

Lady Fianna
Holy shit! shock

lil bitchiness
Yey!! He posted!

Come back B...you know you wanna.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Storm
KMC' s dog/wolf.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.
Yes. dodgy

Bardock42
Originally posted by Baylin
Sorry to hear that some of you miss me as deeply as you, and no this does not mean I'm back.
I just guess I owe it cool peeps like spidergrl to let you know I'm alive and well every now and again.

Take care and live well! You know you could like drop in every once in a while or something.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yey!! He posted!

Come back B...you know you wanna.

Originally posted by Bardock42
You know you could like drop in every once in a while or something.

happy

Originally posted by Baylin

Take care and live well! you are not back... there is nothing to see here... everyone move along now....

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
Holy shit! shock hahahaha ... lol .... sorry for the double post here but I had too.... this one post mad me smile and go.....

shock ....x2

ok... no you can move along. happy

Kongu Dude
You're tired? shock

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
You're tired? shock nope... I just woke up actually. stick out tongue ...... wasnt tired then either wink

Kongu Dude
nope... I just woke up actually. stick out tongue ...... wasnt tired then either wink
You're insane? shock

Shelbert Lemon
You're insane? shock Now thats a point to ponder... some may say yes....hmm .... well I say its my insanity that keeps me sane. erm

Kongu Dude
Now thats a point to ponder... some may say yes....hmm .... well I say its my insanity that keeps me sane. erm
Good. shock_smile

Shelbert Lemon
Good. shock_smile what do you expect, i have 4 daughters, 3 sisters, an ex who wants me back, an ex who was rude to me recently hmm....a friend who goes nuts if he doesnt hear from me nearly once a week roll eyes (sarcastic) and then a guy I like a lot that Im talking to... how can I possibly be sane. stick out tongue

Kongu Dude
what do you expect, i have 4 daughters, 3 sisters, an ex who wants me back, an ex who was rude to me recently hmm....a friend who goes nuts if he doesnt hear from me nearly once a week roll eyes (sarcastic) and then a guy I like a lot that Im talking to... how can I possibly be sane. stick out tongue
HahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA. shock_smile

I'm insane. firefirefireph

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.