Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Joker, & Mr. Freeze vs the Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Joker, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, & Mr. Freeze have gotten loose and gone too New York. Poison Ivy has taken over half the city with her plants, while Freeze has taken over the other half, turning it into the only frozen city in the world. Scarecrow, in order to keep the citizens in it under their power, has spread his fear toxins all over the city, thus rendering anybody who might could stop them in a state of total terror. And of course, theirs the leader of this crusade, Joker. He's made himself king of the city, and threatens to release his Joker gas all over the city if The us government doesn't stand down thier military forces. The FF, returning from their adventures in space, return to this horror, and find an army waiting for them.(the army of the four bad guys lol.) OH and the gruesome foursome have thier own armies in their possession.
CAN the FF return New York to it's initial glory?

Alfheim
Probably, but I think it would be one hell of a fight.

PRAYERRUN
ok so how do you see this going down?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Joker, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, & Mr. Freeze have gotten loose and gone too New York. Poison Ivy has taken over half the city with her plants, while Freeze has taken over the other half, turning it into the only frozen city in the world. Scarecrow, in order to keep the citizens in it under their power, has spread his fear toxins all over the city, thus rendering anybody who might could stop them in a state of total terror. And of course, theirs the leader of this crusade, Joker. He's made himself king of the city, and threatens to release his Joker gas all over the city if The us government doesn't stand down thier military forces. The FF, returning from their adventures in space, return to this horror, and find an army waiting for them.(the army of the four bad guys lol.) OH and the gruesome foursome have thier own armies in their possession.
CAN the FF return New York to it's initial glory?

No. no expression

Scince theres no prep for the G4, Joker isn't a very big factor. Scarecrow COULD be dangerous, if he doesn't get taken out immediatley,

But the real power lies in Freeze and Ivy. If one takes out IW pretty fast, then the battle is theirs.

PRAYERRUN
So how would this play out? anybody know of a gameplan?

SpunkySmurph
I might post my thoughts in a bit...

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I might post my thoughts in a bit... cool. I wish this post would get going. I think it would make a great story in the comics.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
No. no expression

Scince theres no prep for the G4, Joker isn't a very big factor. Scarecrow COULD be dangerous, if he doesn't get taken out immediatley,

But the real power lies in Freeze and Ivy. If one takes out IW pretty fast, then the battle is theirs.
F4 don't need any prep here.
Johnny will flame on Poison Ivy's ass.
Sue will make Freeze suffocate.
Ben will easiley break Scarecrow's neck.
And Reed have super powers, the Joker does not.

F4 8/10

PRAYERRUN
Yeah but they gotta get through the armies and henchmen and stuff...it's gonna be a little harder than that ya'll lol.

Grimm22
FF 9/10 wink

The only real threat here is Ivy and she has never tapped into her real power

PRAYERRUN
what a time to start huh lolstick out tongue

Priest
Sue and Jonny could solo the team.

Juntai
I'd say F4 take slight majority, the rest of the time, something bad goes down, like one or two of them getting Joker gassed.

PRAYERRUN
or scarecrow gets them with the Toxin........which would suck:P

Juntai
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
or scarecrow gets them with the Toxin........which would suck:P I was just giving a random example of how things could begin to go bad, for example, Freeze could get rid of Mr Fantastic fairly easily. Sue gets toxified by Scarecrow, Ben gets Joker gassed. Bla bla. The bad guy team can win...but I still see the teamwork between the F4 overcoming them more often than not.

inamilist
here is the problem as I see it

"chlorokenesis" or plant control is never done properly in comics.

Ivy should be nearly impossible to beat by someone with a functioning resperitory system (does 616 mr fantastic have lungs?) that can't speedblitz her.

Why? Spores, mold, all those wonderful things. They exist and grow inside of us all, specifically in our lungs. Even a small ammount of growth to these can cause massive problems and trigger an asthmatic response.

Now, I dont care what hero you are, asthma is asthma, it shuts down your functional capacity as a human.

IW would be no help, since the forcefields wont prevent the spores from getting into her lungs (they are already there) and Johnny is unlikely to do much before Ivy can grow the spores.

Thing and Mr F might be ok, though I'm pretty sure thing breathes (Thats how venom got him is it not?) And Reed cant solo the 4 by himself.... imho

Basically, plant control is ridiculously powerful, not for being able to uproot trees and vines, but for the microscopic vegetation that our bodies react imporperly to in the first place.

Ivy should be able to almost instantly ko any hero without superspeed, so long as they have a resperatory system.

Priest
sue cuts all there oxygen off via bubble around the head

inamilist
Originally posted by Priest
sue cuts all there oxygen off via bubble around the head

LOL

:P

then its who chokes out first

StarsNeverFall7
The FF takes this 10/10. Johnny can fly in excess of the speed of sound, theres the speed needed, and I dont think Ivy's plants of Mr. Freezes cold would stand half a chance against his nova flame which Sue could protect Ben and Reed from, then there would be Joker and Scarecrow left for Sue, Reed, and Ben which shouldnt be trouble at all, considering how powerful Sue is, mustering up a nice little force field when needed, let Reed be the great mind we know he is, and Ben have his Clobberin time.

Only way I could see the odds change is with prep time, and even then its questionable considering Reeds intelligence, the Joker is a criminal mastermind and the ultimate prankster, so with proper prep could come up with some off the wall joke to play on the FF to swing it to their favor..

doctorstrongbad
The Fantastic Four win this easy. They fight off armies almost every day. When the work together they can do almost anything. We have four super heroes vs. four regular humans. Well one can control plants, but they are have normal levels of strenth and enduance. "super heroes" will always beat regular people. FF 10/10 maybe if they get super lucky 9/10.

cartman23
IVY!!!!!!!!!! WINS

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by inamilist
here is the problem as I see it

"chlorokenesis" or plant control is never done properly in comics.

Ivy should be nearly impossible to beat by someone with a functioning resperitory system (does 616 mr fantastic have lungs?) that can't speedblitz her.

Why? Spores, mold, all those wonderful things. They exist and grow inside of us all, specifically in our lungs. Even a small ammount of growth to these can cause massive problems and trigger an asthmatic response.

Now, I dont care what hero you are, asthma is asthma, it shuts down your functional capacity as a human.

IW would be no help, since the forcefields wont prevent the spores from getting into her lungs (they are already there) and Johnny is unlikely to do much before Ivy can grow the spores.

Thing and Mr F might be ok, though I'm pretty sure thing breathes (Thats how venom got him is it not?) And Reed cant solo the 4 by himself.... imho

Basically, plant control is ridiculously powerful, not for being able to uproot trees and vines, but for the microscopic vegetation that our bodies react imporperly to in the first place.

Ivy should be able to almost instantly ko any hero without superspeed, so long as they have a resperatory system.

So what you're basically saying is that Ivy can beat the ff by herself right? I thought about that when I created this post, but I just thought it would make it more interesting if the ff had MORE to deal with than just one person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.