hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jack of Blades
A Bus Driver Says What?

§P0oONY
I wouldnt know.... As I'm not a bus driver. no expression

Impediment

Mišt
Im unsure of the question a driver with a licence to operate a vehicle defined as a 'bus' would say...hmm

Madman_V3N0M
what? man you guys are the biggest spamers ever... I have to show u guys to my friends who haven't seen a thread bigger than 100 pages LOOL

Jack of Blades
Dude this is offtopic forum.Its MADE FOR SPAM!!!!!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
what? man you guys are the biggest spamers ever... I have to show u guys to my friends who haven't seen a thread bigger than 100 pages LOOL

I've heard you touch kids... detective

Madman_V3N0M
I ve seen u touch kids detectiveeer

Jack of Blades
So nobody gets what bus driver says?

§P0oONY
I ve seen u touch kids detectiveeer

Sick voyeur bastard.

Madman_V3N0M
What's wrong with touching children? How are u supposed to feed or wash or clothe them?

cain marko
ha i love ths thread already? and no what does he say For the love of god WHAT!?!?firefirefireph

Madman_V3N0M
I heard a bus driver once say
Guy: "Are u going to the train station?"
Bus Driver:" What is written on the top of my bus?"
Guy: "To Train Station."
Bus Driver: (>_&ltwink

Mišt
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/8673/roosterem4.jpg

Jack of Blades
A Bus Driver Says What

ladygrim

smoker4
Sex piss

Madman_V3N0M
SMOKER I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A PICTURE JUST LIKE YOUR AVATAR I MUST HAVE IT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE!
THE PICTURE I'M LOOKING FOR SAYS "THE VOICES IN MY HEAD ARE TELLING ME TO KILL U"
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!111111

Bardock42
I don't know, tell me.

smoker4
SMOKER I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A PICTURE JUST LIKE YOUR AVATAR I MUST HAVE IT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE!
THE PICTURE I'M LOOKING FOR SAYS "THE VOICES IN MY HEAD ARE TELLING ME TO KILL U"
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!111111

This one? you crazy capslocker you

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1610/voicestokillyouiu1.th.jpg

Bring me a shrubbery for this service

Bardock42
HAHA, I get it now...haha...someone would say "what" and so they are a bus driver...that is funny...haha....but I got you...haha, I found it out...EVERYONE STOP...it is a joke...don't say "what" or the joke is on you. Haha. Good one though. My superior intellect got me to beat it, but good one.

Marth18
What?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Marth18
What?
HAHAHHAHAHA...you said it....HAHAHAH...stupid...HAHAHAHA...youa re a Bus Driver...lolololololololololol

Sanctuary
laughing

Madman_V3N0M
*brings shrubbery* sorry for the capslock but I have been looking for that picture for like forever, and then I saw your face, NOW I'M A BELIEVER!!
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/unleash-the-****in-fury.thumbnail.jpg

Marth18
What?

Marth18
Originally posted by Bardock42
HAHAHHAHAHA...you said it....HAHAHAH...stupid...HAHAHAHA...youa re a Bus Driver...lolololololololololol

Dont get a heartattack fool, I said it on purpose cause no one has, but im sure you are smart and knew lol......

I DONT WANNA BE THE BUS DRIVER ANYMORE Happy Dance

Marth18
Kweh?

Madman_V3N0M
What? Love and Peace! BTW do u know what Vash said when wolfwood first asked his name in the anime? I loved that scene but can't find the exact names

KILLA420
cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.