Midnighter vs Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Midnighter vs Spider-man

They fight in Timessquare

Whos wins?

endrict
bump bump...

complexbrother
I wanna say Spider-Man I really do, but intellect tells me Midnighter would have a few seconds of absolute supremacy over Parker. and it only takes a moment to rob someone of their life, and thats somthing Midnighter does extremly efficantly and with pride.

endrict
hello newyorkcares, GALAN, SCOOB?
anyone?

don't shiv
"stifles yawn" oooooooooh look "COFFEE!!"
Ahhhhh

Soljer
I think that Midnighter has some DAMN Good chances.

DigiMark007
Spider-sense would be hard to account for with his implants, and Spidey has the speed/strength advantage.

MN'er is ruthless, but this isn't the best match-up for him. I love both characters, but Spidey 7/10

endrict
mid can out fight him, he took out apollo before.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by endrict
mid can out fight him, he took out apollo before.

I know, but it was still a matter of calculated action. Midnighter's primary asset is his ability to out-think his opponent, since it's obvious that someone like Apollo is faster and stronger than MN'er.

But what I'm saying is that it's a bad match-up because Pete's spider-sense would prevent MN'er from being able to calculate the fight with such precision.

Then it's just a street-fight, and Parker has every physical advantage over MN'er.

guy222
parker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.