Battle of the Mystics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
Dr. Strange, Baron Mordo and Scarlett Witch vs Mephisto, Blackheart and Calypso

Everyone is going full potential, summoning rediculous amounts of power without risking themselves or their teammates.

NOTE: No blowing up the earth so everybody loses routine.
Sacrifises may be made but only to take out the most powerful person on the other team and ensure a victory.

Open for debate.

I have no choice for this I will base my choice on facts and examples put on this thread.

complexbrother
Baron Mordo and Caylipso are the weak links here. and the powerhouses are Dr. Strange and Blackheart (even though Blackheart isn't really a mystic but more like the devil's son) .

Scarlet Whitch is the deciding factor here and she isn't powerful enough to take out Mephisto. team two wins (through lies and trickery and pure unadulterated hatred of all things good)

Milkie
Dr. Strange

python99
Originally posted by complexbrother
Baron Mordo and Caylipso are the weak links here. and the powerhouses are Dr. Strange and Blackheart (even though Blackheart isn't really a mystic but more like the devil's son) .

Scarlet Whitch is the deciding factor here and she isn't powerful enough to take out Mephisto. team two wins (through lies and trickery and pure unadulterated hatred of all things good)

they would have been my but still was not sure because I have seen what Strange can do.

python99
No Dr Strange fans? no

King_Mungi
What? Baron Mordo is not to be taken lightly

python99
Originally posted by King_Mungi
What? Baron Mordo is not to be taken lightly

I agree

King_Mungi
Is this Wanda fully unleashed as HOM? If so she could take the team by herself.

python99
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Is this Wanda fully unleashed as HOM? If so she could take the team by herself.

Keep her as regular Wanda. Either way she has got some disgusting power

python99
no choice yet

guy222
baron mordo once destroyed the earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.