Sequel confirmed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sithsaber408

redcaped
Is it a man of steel vs the man of steel? I hope you know what I mean...

chris_64256
Thats great news..

OB1-adobe
A major baddie of the DC universe?

Its Brainiac man!

redcaped
Alien, bald, shrinks, etc

MattDay
darksied it a threat to all dc, maybe him?

redcaped
numbers...remember

MattDay
elaborate, u talk to inquisitive for most don't you know?

Bicnarok

redcaped
We have a Zod hater here.

snoopdogg
I hopes it's Darkseid b!tches. That would be so bad@ss.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I hopes it's Darkseid b!tches. That would be so bad@ss.

and if you have Darkseid in the movie you got to have Orion in it , and Highfather, and Lightray, and Big Barda, and Mister Miracle eek!

If done properly a Superman movie that focuses around a war between Apokolips and New Genesis could blow all other super hero movies out of the water eek!

nuwine200419
I Hope Singer Doesn't Kill this one.............DARKSEID ALL THE WAY!!!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Devil Lance
and if you have Darkseid in the movie you got to have Orion in it , and Highfather, and Lightray, and Big Barda, and Mister Miracle eek!

If done properly a Superman movie that focuses around a war between Apokolips and New Genesis could blow all other super hero movies out of the water eek!

Only if Batman shows up in it shifty

MattDay
batman's experience in the new trilogy isn't that good at the moment, well not with super powered beings, he's get killed if he shows up in it... maybe just a quick cameo before darksied and crew show up to cause hell for superman

Superdude23
I think I might throw up...

MattDay
make sure u fall over and die as well... bring on the sequel!

Superdude23
Originally posted by MattDay
make sure u fall over and die as well... bring on the sequel!

*throws up and dies falling on Mattday*

Hey, you asked for it. big grin

MattDay
lol i'm used to it

The Prophecy
DOOMSDAY!

blowup

MattDay
well the three of DC's biggest threats, which he must be referring to are darksied, braniac and doomsday, im happy with any of them

sithsaber408
Official: Sequel deal confirmed in Variety

http://www.superherohype.com/news/supermannews.php?id=4852

thumb up

super pr*xy
option on brandon routh as superman?

i say there is no option on him. he is officially the new face of superman for this generation. much like chris bale is our new batman.

now lois... that's another story. erica durance would've been a better lois lane.

sithsaber408
Aye, or Rachel Mcadams.

my actual vote for a "new" superman saga, not continuing the stories of Superman and Superman II would have had Natalie Portman as Lois Lane.

History Buff
I'm wondering how they paln to make this one more action with a SMALLER budget???! HMMMMM!

Anyway, I loved Superman Returns, so i can't wait!!!!!

redcaped
Sequel confirmed...Zod+allies will destroy the world!

SupermanV

systemshock2
Singer will definitely keep the sequel reality based, much like he did with Superman Returns and with his X-men movies. (Of course a man flying around and lifting continents is not real too, but you know what I mean) He'll keep the action and the characters within the common sense realm of things.

I.E. I bet there's not going to be Apokolips and all of it's lesser known characters suddenly appearing with Darkseid as Superman joins forces with the New Gods and Orion to do battle. Only us comic book fans know what was just written here, but to 99% of the regular movie audience they'll be like "HUH?!" So more than likely Singer will keep it simple and bring a baddie that makes movie sense, and out of all of the choices Zod makes the clear cut. He's already known to the general public and, more importantly, he's still within that "realism" factor that Singer keeps putting within his movies. I'm all for Zod appearing again, especially if Jude Law comes around and decides to take the part.

Brainiac would be the next best choice as the general public will understand a computer / technological villain (i.e. the Terminator movies and 2001 and so on).

Doomsday would work too but on a very short level. The movie can only go so far with him grunting and destroying things. As a co-villain he works best IMO, maybe as a co-creation from Brainiac (about the only thing that I liked from the Kevin Smith script was this aspect)

sithsaber408
ILM should work on this film.

Lucasfilm was able to make each of the SW prequels (including actors, sets, costumes, and a shitload of computer effects) for about 150 mil each.

I know Lucas owns all of that stuff, but for Superman, you only need a certain amount of digital effects.

Singer should get in talks with Lucas to see what they could do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.