I Am Dammm Pissed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756
Hey guys I am so pissed with something that happen to me today. Basically on MSN messenger a few weeks ago a girl from school added me. She basically said she really fancied me. At first I did not take a shine to this then I started liking her and having feelings for her then suddenly today when I sent her my picture she said sorry I mistaken you for somebody else. That is why today I am well and totally pissed.
mad mad

Impediment
IM relationships are hilarious to me. laughing out loud

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
Hey guys I am so pissed with something that happen to me today. Basically on MSN messenger a few weeks ago a girl from school added me. She Basically said she really fancied me at first I did not take a shine to this then I started liking her and having feelings for her then suddenly today when I sent her my picture she said sorry I mistaken you for somebody else. That is why today I am well and totally pissed.
mad mad

rolling on floor laughing hysterical

The Pict
Nae joy.

Bardock42
HAHAHAHHAHAHA, Jesus Christ that is so funny....

Syren
laughing

I'm sorry, that's really funny. The funniest part is the fact that she's no more than a shallow young lady because she must have gotten to know you, and liked you because she continued talking, yet as soon as she saw your pic and realised you weren't who she thought you were, she lost interest. It's like any friendship you built was trashed as soon as she saw what you looked like, silly girl.

Scarecrow756
Na but she said she saw me around school.

Marth18
It was a girl from school tho, and that sucks for you but i like your sig

ANd lethalfemme...your sig........................... dear god

Shad0w_Frost
Hey guys I am so pissed with something that happen to me today. Basically on MSN messenger a few weeks ago a girl from school added me. She basically said she really fancied me. At first I did not take a shine to this then I started liking her and having feelings for her then suddenly today when I sent her my picture she said sorry I mistaken you for somebody else. That is why today I am well and totally pissed.
mad mad
Happens to the best of us pal, It will all get better with time.

LanceWindu
mad mad

A few weeks and you hadn't even sent a picture until now or met in real life even though you obviously live close because of school?

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
Happens to the best of us pal, It will all get better with time.

Thanks for your support unike some of the other of the posters on this thread. mad mad

Bardock42
Thanks for your support unike some of the other of the posters on this thread. mad mad
Like me...I laughed at you...cause it is funny.

Shelbert Lemon
Im sorry that happen to you. It was very shallow of her indeed. After a few weeks of chatting she turns you away after seeing your picture regardless if you were who she thinks you were or not.

A. that should tell you she wasnt and isnt worth it.

B. How did she get your MSN handle to begin with if you never met and you werent who she believed you to be? confused

§P0oONY
Man, you must be one ugly sonuvabitch... no expression

Syren
*giggle*

ThePittman
Originally posted by Marth18
ANd lethalfemme...your sig........................... dear god pitt_woot

Röland
Originally posted by LanceWindu
A few weeks and you hadn't even sent a picture until now or met in real life even though you obviously live close because of school?

I'm asking myself the same question.

That sucks that she is so shallow but seriously how could she not know what you looked like? You attend the same school.

silver_tears
mad mad

I'm sorry for you hug

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Syren
*giggle*

You're a *****.rolling on floor laughing

Scarecrow756

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Im sorry that happen to you. It was very shallow of her indeed. After a few weeks of chatting she turns you away after seeing your picture regardless if you were who she thinks you were or not.

A. that should tell you she wasnt and isnt worth it.

B. How did she get your MSN handle to begin with if you never met and you werent who she believed you to be? confused

She got it of my best mate in school.

ladygrim
Na but she said she saw me around school. will this be a girl that you have to be in the same classes with...

Naz
haha...sucks to be you.

Shelbert Lemon
She got it of my best mate in school. your best friend gave it to her? I dont know how she wouldnt know what you look like then....Sorry but it sounds like you got played for a fool. A cruel joke. Its a pisser but chaulk it up to lesson learned and move on.

Vinny Valentine
mad mad

I Literally Fell out of my chair laughing. laughing

InnerRise
Better not send anymore pictures of your actual self if you know what I mean.

is it comprehensible.....

KILLA420
Originally posted by LanceWindu
my theory is that she obviously didnt see him in real life, so when she saw his pic she didnt want to sound like a biznitch so she said she thought it was someone else laughing eek! Happy Dance smokin' smokin'

Scarecrow756
You know thats the thing with people in the world today. They find other people`s suffering and probelms ****ing funny, you guys suck you know that. mad mad evil face

KILLA420
dont tell me u dont think it's funny?

Scarecrow756
The weired thing is she claimed to see me around school and mistaken me for someone else who looked the same as me that she fancied.

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
your best friend gave it to her? I dont know how she wouldnt know what you look like then....Sorry but it sounds like you got played for a fool. A cruel joke. Its a pisser but chaulk it up to lesson learned and move on.

No I think it was her best friend, I really don`t know who gave it to her, my best friend would be my first choice. sad

§P0oONY
There you made yourself happy, are you happy now. mad mad

More or less.

Kid Kwik
laughing laughing

The Pict
Originally posted by Kid Kwik
laughing laughing

Didn't take him long to get banned

Red Two
The weired thing is she claimed to see me around school and mistaken me for someone else who looked the same as me that she fancied.
Well its very posible that she someone who looks like you(Well prety similar atleast)i have seen this many times.One Time i saw a kid who looke olmost exacly as my firend when he was lilte.That made me wonder WTF!?My Friend in Smaller Mirror Imige

Scarecrow756
Well you really want to know how it turned out. It turns out that this girl was not real and my mates were conning me by using a fake name, email address and picture. embarrasment

lilmisskitten
OH MY GOSH !!

BURNNNNNNNNN fire2

edit...

sorry dude, lol

i've done this to someone before

and have had it recently done, but via mobile

Cooper Klan Kid
Well you really want to know how it turned out. It turns out that this girl was not real and my mates were conning me by using a fake name, email address and picture. embarrasment
holy crap
thats hella ****ed up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.