Deadpool vs. Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
In a dojo.

ExtraMision5555
elektras head explodes out of sheer fright

Metalmanx
Elektra would give him quite the fight, just like Daredevil would. But Deadpool would win the majority.

Sub_Mariner
Remove DPs Powers except skill and this would be an awesome battle.

Kang16
thumb up

capt it up
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Remove DPs Powers except skill and this would be an awesome battle.
no it would not.

DP would get destroy with out powers. He be fighting a telepath who has superhuman reflexes and is amazingly fast

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by capt it up
no it would not.

DP would get destroy with out powers. He be fighting a telepath who has superhuman reflexes and is amazingly fast

When did Elektra become Superhuman?

Of course, i mean both of them h2h.

capt it up
When did Elektra become Superhuman and a telepath.
like 5 years ago if not more lol.

From going into the dark arts she was able to gain the power of telepathy and she also recieved superhuman stats.

Sub_Mariner
Yes, but a very low telepath.

BTW read the edit.

capt it up
Yes, but a very low telepath.

BTW read the edit.
very low? she still able to put images into peoples minds not to mention read DP every thought and DP would not be able to touch her with out powers.

In H2H she would destroy DP if he had no powers

Sub_Mariner
I doubt she would destroy him, i'm backing Eleki anyway.

capt it up
I doubt she would destroy him, i'm backing Eleki anyway.

what would DP do? if he had no powers?

Not only would elekrta far out class him is speed agility and reflex. She also have far more stamina and stronger. She also be as skill if not more so then DP. She also read DP like an open book

Sub_Mariner
Of course, if Elektras Agility and such were in play, Deadpools would be aswell.

capt it up
Of course, if Elektras Agility and such were in play, Deadpools would be aswell.
you just said if DP had no powers vs elektra is be a good fight.

that mean elektra would have her powers vs DP which means DP would last about 5 seconds

Sub_Mariner
We need the thread starter to set the rules really.

capt it up
We need the thread starter to set the rules really.
if they both have powers and standerd equiptment then DP takes it but also takes a beating but will win the match

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by capt it up
you just said if DP had no powers vs elektra is be a good fight.

that mean elektra would have her power vs DP which means DP would last about 5 seconds
i agree

stripping dp of everything except skill would infact slant this largely in favor of elektra, but as the topic stands, deadpool takes a majority

SpunkySmurph
I'd actually love to see this battle.

As it stands, DP for the win, but it wouldn't be easy.

DP 7/10

The Fake Macoy
I thought DP had some immunity to TP. Or so they said in Cable/Deadpool #8.

air beardey
i think deadpool would still win if they both had no powers but had regular equipment. he would win then becuase he has guns which are long range and elektra doesnt and even if they went H2H with swords or some other type of bladed weapon elektra would get her ass kicked although it would be a good fight

srankmissingnin
Read DP's fights with Cat... and then imagine that Cat is better and a telepath.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Read DP's fights with Cat... and then imagine that Cat is better and a telepath.

*sigh*

First off, DP wasn't fighting anywhere near his best against The Cat. His opponent even acknowledged that, I believe. And, by forum rules, contestants are to fight at their best. Their peak. So that match isn't a good measure of DP on the forums.
Secondly, Cat's fighting skills >> Elektra's
Thirdly, DP I believe does have some telepathic block. Perhaps not against say Emma Frost, but versus such a low level telepath? He'll be ok. wink

Metalmanx
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I thought DP had some immunity to TP. Or so they said in Cable/Deadpool #8.

I was JUST about to say this.

Wade is immune to TP. Elektra wouldn't be reading anything from Wade except for static.

Even though I already said he wins, I'll say it again. Deadpool for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.