Survival of the Fittest-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Just because I feel like it...

Fight takes place in an abandoned warehouse/factory . Contestants start at random points in the building. If someone is KO'ed, their out of the match, etc.

Contestants:

Nightwing
Deathstroke
Deadpool
Domino
Cassandra Cain
Wolverine
Psylocke (TK Katana)
Daredevil

Who wins? Why?

SpunkySmurph
Nightwing, DP, Cassie and DD all get their standard stuff

Slade gets his usual low-end stuff. His swords, and a handgun or two. No explosives, etc.

Domino gets her usual stuff, as well as her staff

Wolvy gets his claws

Betsy gets her Katana

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Nightwing, DP, Cassie and DD all get their standard stuff

Slade gets his usual low-end stuff. His swords, and a handgun or two. No explosives, etc.

Domino gets her usual stuff, as well as her staff

Wolvy gets his claws

Betsy gets her Katana

You said standard equipment for Wade, but no explosives for Slade.

Does Deadpool get his normal explosives?

Figure that Nightwing and Slade'll go after each other right away, Wolverine will either form a rough, forced alliance with Deadpool, or go after HIM right away, Cassie only knows nightwing, she'll likely play it safe, and try to stay on the defensive (even though her defense is shit), in order to outlast the rest of these combatants.

Domino's luck factor could push anything into her favor, though I believe that Daredevil would end up taking either her or cassie for a majority.

Does Psylocke get to use her telekinetic powers, as well, or just melee?

If the latter, I'd see this narrowed down to:

Slade, Wolverine, Deadpool, Cassie, Daredevil. Nightwing, Domino, and Psylocke can't really compete with the others.

Deadpool would take a majority over Wolverine and stalemate Slade. Cassie would go down to Daredevil who would then be confused as who to go after - Slade or Wade.

He'll either be aware that Wade has been opposite him a few times, and go after him...thus making Slade the ultimate winner, or side with Deadpool (mistakenly, for sure), making Deadpool the ultimate winner.

It either goes to Slade or Wade, in my opinion.

Metalmanx
Just because I feel like it...

Fight takes place in an abandoned warehouse/factory . Contestants start at random points in the building. If someone is KO'ed, their out of the match, etc.

Contestants:

Nightwing
Deathstroke
Deadpool
Domino
Cassandra Cain
Wolverine
Psylocke (TK Katana)
Daredevil

Who wins? Why?

Does Psylocke get her TK powers as well?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
You said standard equipment for Wade, but no explosives for Slade.

Does Deadpool get his normal explosives?

Figure that Nightwing and Slade'll go after each other right away, Wolverine will either form a rough, forced alliance with Deadpool, or go after HIM right away, Cassie only knows nightwing, she'll likely play it safe, and try to stay on the defensive (even though her defense is shit), in order to outlast the rest of these combatants.

Domino's luck factor could push anything into her favor, though I believe that Daredevil would end up taking either her or cassie for a majority.

Does Psylocke get to use her telekinetic powers, as well, or just melee?

If the latter, I'd see this narrowed down to:

Slade, Wolverine, Deadpool, Cassie, Daredevil. Nightwing, Domino, and Psylocke can't really compete with the others.

Deadpool would take a majority over Wolverine and stalemate Slade. Cassie would go down to Daredevil who would then be confused as who to go after - Slade or Wade.

He'll either be aware that Wade has been opposite him a few times, and go after him...thus making Slade the ultimate winner, or side with Deadpool (mistakenly, for sure), making Deadpool the ultimate winner.

It either goes to Slade or Wade, in my opinion.

Right, my mistake. I forgot about DP's explosives. No.

And Psy only gets her ninja skills and her katana.

Domino has kept up quite well with DP in a one-on-one no guns battle. However, seeig as they have sidearms here, and Dom is a MUCH better shot then DP, that would even the odds between the two of them. Also, luck can play a major factor in gun fights. Basically, if she's going one on one with somebody, she's the only one thats guarunteed to be able to use her firing-weapon.

Metalmanx

Domino has kept up quite well with DP in a one-on-one no guns battle. However, seeig as they have sidearms here, and Dom is a MUCH better shot then DP, that would even the odds between the two of them. Also, luck can play a major factor in gun fights. Basically, if she's going one on one with somebody, she's the only one thats guarunteed to be able to use her firing-weapon.

Hm...

Then Deadpool wins in the end.

Soljer

Re-read the fight. Deadpool would have killed her, if not for her luck.

And even after all of her luck, she still cheats her way out of Deadpool killing her. Yet again.

No way could she keep up with him for long, especially on the forum, where Deadpool can shine to his true potential, and not have to worry about being constant comic relief.

I still say it comes down to Wade and Slade. And Possibly Wolverine, but I'd give Wade a slight majority over him. I'm assuming that Slade doesn't get his power staff?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Re-read the fight. Deadpool would have killed her, if not for her luck.

And even after all of her luck, she still cheats her way out of Deadpool killing her. Yet again.

No way could she keep up with him for long, especially on the forum, where Deadpool can shine to his true potential, and not have to worry about being constant comic relief.

I still say it comes down to Wade and Slade. And Possibly Wolverine, but I'd give Wade a slight majority over him. I'm assuming that Slade doesn't get his power staff?

Re-read my post.

It was a no-guns battle. My point is, in a guns-allowed battle, DP's crap aim and her powers would even the fight.
And, in a guns battle with anyone else, she would still have the edge.

And DP was at his a very near-best level in that fight, if not his best potential.

I agree it would probably come down to the Wilsons, but I don't think she'd be a non-factor.

If there was anybody else besides DP and DS in the final run, then DS for the win. I reckon with his mind he could easily play the two against eachother. Otherwise, DP for the win.

No, I suppose the power-weapons wouldn't be very fair erm

srankmissingnin
It depends on DP's luck. With out a shadow of a doubt he will be the first one to be attacked, now does he get lucky and run into one the idealistic pacifists... or does end up on with the short straw and run into Wolverine or Slade first (maybe even Psylocke to a less degree). Who ever it is they are pretty much assured a sneak attack and if they have means and are will to do it a severed head (among other things)will take DP out of the fight.

I don't know... I think Domino is likely a shoe in to win; even Cable has it in his head that she can beat him in one on one combat... easily. Not that I can think of a single way she can possible beat Wolverine or DP though... I can hardly think of a way she can slow either of them down.

SpunkySmurph
I think that if Nightwing catches Slade first, Slade will either be out of the match or he'll be busy for a while. Nightwing, do to his intimate familiarity with Slade's style, moves, etc. is capable of taking him out

MightyEInherjar
I say Slade or Wade come out on top, but even though I don't want to admit it, I think Wolverine would be a good canidate as well.

If it's a big melee, I don't really think lots of the one on one fights will go on for long. IE, Wolverine and Wade are fighting, and Logan backs into Slade. Slade takes a pass at Wolverine, Wade does the same at Nightwing, Wolverine makes a stab at Nightwing, etc.

Dreampanther
This is all-out melee, basically? You know, as hard as people argue for Wolverine in other forums, it really surprises me that nobody has recognised that this kind of brawl is EXACTLY the environment Wolverine is most suited to.

He's got hypersenses, so he can locate everybody by scent and sound. He's been trained in stealth (correct me if I'm wrong) so he can slip into the shadows. He's got an adamantium skeleton, and nobody here is super-strong (correct me if I'm wrong) so he's the hardest to knock-out. He's got a healing factor, so he can soak up damage and keep on coming.

Most everybody else has had their advantage taken away from them - grenades, guns, TK...

In my opinion, the final contestants will be Daredevil (his radar sense and super acute senses gives him the same advantage Wolverine's hyper-senses give him), Deadpool and Wolverine.

I can't really comment on Deathstroke, I don't know him that well, but you all seem to agree he will be a final contestant, so okay, I'll include him. And from what I know about Cassandra Cains, she is just about the best there is at H2H, so I reckon she will be able to take out Nightwing, Domino or Psylocke, whoever comes up against her.

Then she might fall out, because I am not sure her skills are gonna be enough against healing powers, hyper senses and the other advantages the rest of my finalists have (like adamantium claws and an adamantium skeleton).

What do you think about my scenario?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Dreampanther
This is all-out melee, basically? You know, as hard as people argue for Wolverine in other forums, it really surprises me that nobody has recognised that this kind of brawl is EXACTLY the environment Wolverine is most suited to.

He's got hypersenses, so he can locate everybody by scent and sound. He's been trained in stealth (correct me if I'm wrong) so he can slip into the shadows. He's got an adamantium skeleton, and nobody here is super-strong (correct me if I'm wrong) so he's the hardest to knock-out. He's got a healing factor, so he can soak up damage and keep on coming.

Most everybody else has had their advantage taken away from them - grenades, guns, TK...

In my opinion, the final contestants will be Daredevil (his radar sense and super acute senses gives him the same advantage Wolverine's hyper-senses give him), Deadpool and Wolverine.

I can't really comment on Deathstroke, I don't know him that well, but you all seem to agree he will be a final contestant, so okay, I'll include him. And from what I know about Cassandra Cains, she is just about the best there is at H2H, so I reckon she will be able to take out Nightwing, Domino or Psylocke, whoever comes up against her.

Then she might fall out, because I am not sure her skills are gonna be enough against healing powers, hyper senses and the other advantages the rest of my finalists have (like adamantium claws and an adamantium skeleton).

What do you think about my scenario?

I think your scenerio is highly likely, actually. Daredevil would have the easiest time up until the end, I think, because he can know each movement that each of them makes at any point in the battle. Wolverine wouldnt be far behind, however.

The fastest way for Cassie Cain to go down is if someone gets the jump on her from behind. But, she would, pretty much no matter who it was, hnad their ass to them in a straight up fight

Dreampanther
So who would your final contestants be?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Dreampanther
So who would your final contestants be?

Well, the first ones to go out would be Nightwing and Psylocke

After that, I think that any of the contestant could take out Daredevil.

And, in the ensuing chaos, I think the last ones standing with be the remaining three D's - Domino, Deathstroke and Deadpool- and Wolverine. Domino goes down, then Wolverine, and if it comes down to DS and DP, DP will take the eventual win

This is all IMO, of course

geshien
it depends on who decides to team up on who in the end between Deadpool, Deathstroke, and Wolverine.

Wolverine and DP know each other well.

DP and DS, personality aside, are pretty much identical.

Deadpool has the most powerful healing factor here, has a teleporter, and is the most unpredictable.

Wolverine has adamantium, claws to boot, and is pretty damn savage.

Deathstroke can use 90% of his brain

hard to say... but it comes down to these three.

i see Wolvie getting the shaft by either being betrayed by either if he teams up to take on the other. I see DS and/or DP taking an opportune moment to KO Logan when he least expects it.

leaving DP and DS to take it to the ends.

and if it is left up to DP and DS, DP takes it.

DP is just too willey and cunning to predict. and there's the matter of his teleporter and that his healing factor is stronger than DS's.

and i honestly think that DP is actually the best melee fighter here.

for Deadpool, the way he is written is almost a double standard. like a looney toon. sure he could survive anything you dish at him, like a falling adamantium piano, but there are times where you could smack him with a frying pan and he's done. but that's what makes him great.

Deadpool at full potential is extreamly deadly.

so Deadpool FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.