Deadpool vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PlasticMan411
Who'd take this?

Priest
Deadpool 10/10

PlasticMan411
Originally posted by Priest
Deadpool 10/10

I Agree cool

SpunkySmurph
Probably been done. And DP ftw

Soljer
The Punisher packs some nifty weapons sometimes....

But he'd need to be packing either a hydrogen bomb or an antimatter weapon if he'd want to take a majority from Deadpool.

Metalmanx
Deadpool 7/10.

I NEVER underestimate Frank. no expression

Eternal Idol
On paper, Deadpool seems to overwhelm Castle, especially with that insane healing factor.

However, I do consider Frank to be the more tactically brilliant of the two, and that, along with one hell of an arsenal, would be his saving grace. To survive against, and occassionally take down, other metas is quite a feat on Castle's part. (Hell, if pressure points and knockout gases work on the Hulk every now and then, I don't see why they wouldn't work on Deadpool.)

I'll give it to Deadpool 6/10.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
On paper, Deadpool seems to overwhelm Castle, especially with that insane healing factor.

However, I do consider Frank to be the more tactically brilliant of the two, and that, along with one hell of an arsenal, would be his saving grace. To survive against, and occassionally take down, other metas is quite a feat on Castle's part. (Hell, if pressure points and knockout gases work on the Hulk every now and then, I don't see why they wouldn't work on Deadpool.)

I'll give it to Deadpool 6/10.

I'm told pressure points don't work on DP

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

As am I.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

If that's true, that puts a whole different paint job on things. Frank's next best hope would be to knock out DP somehow, and clear out before he recovers.

Priest
Originally posted by Soljer
As am I.
dident taskmaster get DP good with pressure points?

Psyquis52
Taskmaster could find the pressure points on Galactus. stick out tongue

Frank has a very good tactical mind and won't mind getting knocked around a bit as long as he wins in the end.

It'll be messy but really Deadpool isn't too bad at tactics either. He just usually ditches tactics for all around fun.

guy222
i wish the storyline for dp was better

sterling archer
deadpool FTW

Greysen93
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Deadpool 7/10.

I NEVER underestimate Frank. no expression thumb up I agree.

Flyattractor
Garth Ennis Punisher wins 10/10.
SteamRoller for the win.

SamZED
Originally posted by guy222
i wish the storyline for dp was better Same here. sad At least we still got Uncanny x-force...

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Garth Ennis Punisher wins 10/10.
SteamRoller for the win.
laughing True.

the ninjak
This is a forum environment.

DP wins this via teleportation and quick shots and slashes.

Flyattractor
I thought DP didn't have his teleport any more?

the ninjak
I thought he displayed it recently. I'll check it out.

Flyattractor
I saw it in some DP mag where he was fighting a Raggedy Andy version of himself that had it but he didn't anymore.
He even bitched about it and said that it was a cheat.

SamZED
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I saw it in some DP mag where he was fighting a Raggedy Andy version of himself that had it but he didn't anymore.
He even bitched about it and said that it was a cheat. You're right, he took it after the fight apparently. Or maybe had it already. DP said that he doesnt often use the teleporter because it makes winning too easy.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/252/81543470.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/63656260.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/44181606.jpg/

Also, current DP has no healing factor and fights CIS off. That should make the fight more interesting imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.