itunes....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKingofKINGS!
I fastforewarded through a song for the sake of getting it anotehr count of the plays, and guess what happened!:

It kept playing, along with the next song. it was this large instrumentl bea with the Whos "Magic Bus" it was pretty cool.

Lyna303
did you download it from a file sharing site?

i think this happened to me with a Queen song...

undercoverninja
*cough* no expression *cough*

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Lyna303
did you download it from a file sharing site?

i think this happened to me with a Queen song... iTunes, or the songs?

I got iTunes form iTunes.com, and I got the songs from CD.

Sanctuary
I swear, someone made this exact thread... o.o

confused

Lyna303
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
iTunes, or the songs?

I got iTunes form iTunes.com, and I got the songs from CD.
hmm guess not ermm

a1hsauce
confused

KILLA420
no

Leo.M
I fastforewarded through a song for the sake of getting it anotehr count of the plays, and guess what happened!:

It kept playing, along with the next song. it was this large instrumentl bea with the Whos "Magic Bus" it was pretty cool.

hysterical

Alliance

There was a great trick with the last verision....if you played a quicktime movie and listened to itunes at the same time, the sound to the movie was cut, and the song on itunes and the movie both played at 2x. It was fricking hilarious to remix stuff.

bogen
yes yes, itunes Fuks up, big friggin deal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.