Anakin vs mace windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kadesh
hmm i wonder if anakin could beat mace, this is clone wars mace and this is rots anakin

Blax X
CW Mace?

CW Mace is on the level of Lotf Luke.

Kadesh
yes clone wars mace and since when hes on the level on lotf luke

Mider999
i dont know about that, but he's definatly up there in power like second only to yoda anakin would not defeat mace windu.

Kadesh
some people claim that lightside anakin can beat mace windu, because he is not recklass and he thinks.
Well in aotc he was brainless to charge at dooku, he didnt expect lightning and got shocked,
Samething for mace, he wouldnt know how to predict vaapads form and thus with shatterpoint?

Blax X

CW Mace can destroy armies of droids with his fists.

CW Mace >>>> NJO Jedi, actually.

Kadesh
just because mace can punch through driods it makes him stronger than njo luke? What makes him so special that you think he can > luke

zephiel7
Originally posted by Kadesh
just because mace can punch through driods it makes him stronger than njo luke? What makes him so special that you think he can > luke

hint: He's kidding

Blax X
No one appreciates my sarcasm sad

Kadesh
back to topic please

Blax X
No.

no expression

Rampant ox
CW Mace is ridiculously overpowered. Anakin will get pwned.

Blax X
Pretty much.

zephiel7
Pretty much.

Blax X
Originally posted by zephiel7
Pretty much.

darthsith19
Clone Wars Cartoon Mace pwns Anakin. Mace during the time of the CW, but not not Cartoon CW Mace, would defeat Anakin but it'd be very close.

Kaos sebaceous
why is a clone wars mace stronger then a rots mace i dont get this i mean if mace is in rots i dont think he got weaker

jollyjim311
If Anakin stays clear-headed, but is pissed (like when he took out Dooku, fast) he'll beat Windu. Under normal conditions, though, without provocation (like Kenobi being punked in front of his face), Anakin goes down after a tough fight.

Kadesh
and when vaapad would reflect anakins own power against him?

jollyjim311
Vaapad if powerful, but it doesn't make you infallible. He could still lose.

Kadesh
anyways which sources stated that vaapad reflects an opponents hate and power against him?

jollyjim311
Probably Shatterpoint, as the first source.

Darth Subjekt
dude, you rely on vapaad TOOOOOOOO much...its just a form of fighting, it has its weaknesses as well as every other form. And if anyone could expose that weakness, it'd be Anakin(less Yoda and Dooku of course).

Kadesh
no, prove that anakin can expose vaapads weakness, i dont deny lightside anakin could possibly beat him, but dark side anakin? no, not at all

Blue_Hefner
He already did when he cut his hand off.

Kadesh
that was because mace did not expect an attack from anakin.
And if you think wikis summary of vaapad is shit think again, It sumarised what vaapad did to sidious in ROTS, #62 and shatterpoint novel did explain how vaapad works, im sure of it. And all wiki and wookie did was summarised the battle in the office between mace and sid of how vaapad really worked and how shatterpoint kicked in,

Imsick of hearing "Z0Mg! R0T$ N0vEl sEZ @niK!n iS T3H M0sT P0wD3rFuLl!!!!!!" Without actually proving it, yes when he reaches his full potential, but not as anakin in ROTS, and the novel already contradicts with GL statement for fu*ks sake, Example?

here.
1.Anakin was no where near sidious level at the time of ROTS, and when he got into the suit, the novel said he is only half of what he was when gl already stated that vader(suit) is 80%of the emperor. What the book tried to say is that anakin is 160% of sidious which is totally bull shit, why? because already the NEC stated that at that time, Palpatine is already the strongest sith lord, yoda could not beat him. Get my points? if i am wrong, some one please correct me

Blue_Hefner
Yoda couldn't beat Sidious? From what i saw at the movies, Yoda blasted Sidious with his own lightning.

Kadesh
lol your kidding right

Darth Subjekt
no because he did. If Sidious didnt have that bar magically apear for him to grab onto, his ass would have fallen too. Yoda was winning the saber battle and obviously turned the tides on his lightning attack. with his hands, didnt have to use a saber like mace's punk ass.

Darth Subjekt
that was because mace did not expect an attack from anakin.
And if you think wikis summary of vaapad is shit think again, It sumarised what vaapad did to sidious in ROTS, #62 and shatterpoint novel did explain how vaapad works, im sure of it. And all wiki and wookie did was summarised the battle in the office between mace and sid of how vaapad really worked and how shatterpoint kicked in,

Imsick of hearing "Z0Mg! R0T$ N0vEl sEZ @niK!n iS T3H M0sT P0wD3rFuLl!!!!!!" Without actually proving it, yes when he reaches his full potential, but not as anakin in ROTS, and the novel already contradicts with GL statement for fu*ks sake, Example?

here.
1.Anakin was no where near sidious level at the time of ROTS, and when he got into the suit, the novel said he is only half of what he was when gl already stated that vader(suit) is 80%of the emperor. What the book tried to say is that anakin is 160% of sidious which is totally bull shit, why? because already the NEC stated that at that time, Palpatine is already the strongest sith lord, yoda could not beat him. Get my points? if i am wrong, some one please correct me

yes you are wrong. It was proven when George Lucas said he was the most powerful Jedi. Fuk books and movies and magazines...if Lucas said it, then thats whats it is. And frankly, I dont think people care if youre sick of hearing the truth about Anakin...we're all sick of hearing, "Z0Mg! V@p@@d iZ T3H B3sTEst F0Rm Ev3R, iT PwNS @LL!!!" Thats dumb. Prove that Anakin cant exploit a weakness...if its already been proven that he can be beatedn and since youre such a fan of A>B>C's then yes Anakin can do exactly what Dooku did. And no, your percentages are worng. His potential was twice as powerful as Sidious which equates to 200%, suited VAder is only 80%, Anakin in the movie is rather close to Sidious, we dont know how close cause it was never said.

And if Mace was really that good and that powerful of a Jedi, then he should have sensed Anakin attacking him. Since you want to play up his powers so much.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
And if Mace was really that good and that powerful of a Jedi, then he should have sensed Anakin attacking him. Since you want to play up his powers so much.

yes Especially since Anakin was spouting of bullsh*t like "I need him" and "He must stand trial".

Blax X
Mace's powers ARE that good, I think he did pretty damn good considering that he was, at the time, holding back a storm of force lightning with just his lightsaber.

Plus, its kind of hard to defend yourself when in mid swing, which eh was in when he got his arm chopped off.

Escape81
This is a ridiculous fight, Kadesh. Clone Wars Windu would throttle RotS Anakin. Now, RotS Anakin and RotS Mace is a completely different story.

And, Darth Subjekt, Sidious and Yoda stalemated. Nothing but a non-canon section of the script says that Sidious was disarmed.

Darth Subjekt
what? i didn't say anything about Sidious being disarmed,... did i? I just said had that bar on the pod not appeared from one scene to the next he would have fallen too...which he would have. I was more comparing Yoda to Mace at that point being that K is saying mace is like uber powerful nut had to block lightning with is saber when Yoda did it with his hands.

Kadesh
yes you are wrong. It was proven when George Lucas said he was the most powerful Jedi. Fuk books and movies and magazines...if Lucas said it, then thats whats it is. And frankly, I dont think people care if youre sick of hearing the truth about Anakin...we're all sick of hearing, "Z0Mg! V@p@@d iZ T3H B3sTEst F0Rm Ev3R, iT PwNS @LL!!!" Thats dumb. Prove that Anakin cant exploit a weakness...if its already been proven that he can be beatedn and since youre such a fan of A>B>C's then yes Anakin can do exactly what Dooku did. And no, your percentages are worng. His potential was twice as powerful as Sidious which equates to 200%, suited VAder is only 80%, Anakin in the movie is rather close to Sidious, we dont know how close cause it was never said.

mace could not forsee anakin going to beat his ass as sidious could not forsee vader going to throw him down a shaft. So by saying what u r saying, sidious aint powerful is it? hell yes he is powerful, just that even some jedis do not expect an attack

Darth Subjekt
read what Ox said and think about it again.

RocasAtoll
Not really. Emotions cloud judgement. Mace is a state of complete rage, and was incapable of rational thought.

Darth Subjekt
NEGATIVE. People in here made it painfully clear that he was not in a complete rage and that to master Vapaad, you needed to be in FULL control of your emotions, so that is completely false. And if he was that full of rage and not capable of rational thought, then that makes him no better than Anakin and gives Anakin yet another reason for beating him.

Kadesh
NEGATIVE. People in here made it painfully clear that he was not in a complete rage and that to master Vapaad, you needed to be in FULL control of your emotions, so that is completely false. And if he was that full of rage and not capable of rational thought, then that makes him no better than Anakin and gives Anakin yet another reason for beating him. try again, mace wasFOCUSED on killing sidious, he did NOT expect anakin to turn against him, as sidious did NOT expect vader to turn on him

Kadesh
{EDIT]

Darth Subjekt
try again, mace wasFOCUSED on killing sidious, he did NOT expect anakin to turn against him, as sidious did NOT expect vader to turn on him

Not buying it. You were the main one saying he had to have full control of his hate, emotions and rage because, "thats how vapaad works." So don't switch your shit up now.

I guess he missed all those SUBTLE hints of Anakin's huh?

RocasAtoll
Not buying it. You were the main one saying he had to have full control of his hate, emotions and rage because, "thats how vapaad works." So don't switch your shit up now.

I guess he missed all those SUBTLE hints of Anakin's huh?

And was Mace controlling his emotions when he had Sidious on the ground? No. By that time, he was enraged and wanted to kill Sidious instead of arresting him and putting him on trial like a Jedi should.

And that's my last involvement in this.

Kadesh
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
And was Mace controlling his emotions when he had Sidious on the ground? No. By that time, he was enraged and wanted to kill Sidious instead of arresting him and putting him on trial like a Jedi should.

yes he was, he had control of himself and he had no choice but to kill sidious, If he lost control of his emotions, He would have embraced the dark side which did not happened. Mace was not "enraged", prove that he was

And what the hell makes CW mace so extraordinary and special

Escape81
Originally posted by RocasAtoll

I doubt he was really enraged, Rocas. His justification for killing Sidious is considerable. Afterall, Palpatine had control over the Senate and the Courts. Had he went to trial, he likely would've gotten away, scott free.

Then, of course, it didn't help that Sidious (at that moment) was a manipulative, raging psychopath with powers on par with Yoda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.