Batman with the Supersoilder Serum Vs Nightwing with Spidermans Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Who's better in this fight?
Bruce Wayne is given the Supersoilder serum.
Nightwing is bitten by the DC version of spiderman's spider.

Combining their own training and new abilities who is the more capible hero?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Entity

Nightwing.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Entity

I'd have to say Bruce if Nightwing isn't given time to learn the ropes of being Night-spider

Entity
Both have one year to devlope their new abilities.

SpunkySmurph
The Night-Spider takes it erm

Soljer
Night Spider takes it the day after he gets his abilities.

I mean, bruce will still be far more skilled, but Nightspider will be moving SEVERAL times faster than bruce. Bruce'll be in utter slo-mo.

Wally West
I don't think Nightwing would need very long at all to adjust to Spider-Man's powers, and he'd gain a lot more from them than Batman would with the serum, so Nightwing wins.

wing
Nightwing Batman doesn't kill.

complexbrother
Night-Spider ...... I like the sound of that .

guy222
nw

Sixth_Winged
Considering Nightwing would still be so ridiculously stronger than Bruce it won't be funny along with being better in all fields cept martial arts and intelligence. But those won't be enough to save himself from one of dcu's most agile person amplified even more so + danger sense. Unless dick is jobbing well...

Q99
Nightwing's not *that* far behind Bruce to begin with, and now he has several tiems the strength and toughness and an early-warning system? Not even close.

Mshinu
NW wins this and becomes a far better wallcrawler than parker could ever be.

JakeTheBank
Nightwing.

Robin Dc
The best thing for Batman is to rely on his gadgets because his amps would be no match to Nightwing's far better speed and agility.

Robin Dc
And it would be even worse for batman with NW's spider sense.

carver9
Nightwing without any upgrades blitzed Batman with Superman powers. Nightwing doesn't need this measly upgrade.

smile

Digi
I enjoy this thread. it's exposing the Spider-Man v. Cap "controversy" for what it is.

Originally posted by carver9
Nightwing without any upgrades blitzed Batman with Superman powers. Nightwing doesn't need this measly upgrade.

smile

Yes, this isn't selective bias at all. It's a good thing you included the smiley. People would think you were serious.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9

smile
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg148/blot_/nah.gif

carver9
Originally posted by Digi
I enjoy this thread. it's exposing the Spider-Man v. Cap "controversy" for what it is.

Yes, this isn't selective bias at all. It's a good thing you included the smiley. People would think you were serious.

Lol...yeah, it was a joke. Nightwing is a better character imo though but under these conditions, I would still give it to Batman.

Greysen93
Nightwing takes it. If they're we both just given supersoldier serum though, I'd give it to batman

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Digi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.