savage dragon vs luke cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
this seem to spark a real debate in the gauntlet thread soo i decided to make it a seperate thread

Metalmanx
I can't see Dragon hurting Cage. However, I can see Cage hurting Dragon.

Cage wins the majority.

lando005
i think they're pretty much even

lando005
bump

jinzin
Dragon takes this.. he's stronger, more skilled.. healing factor.. no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by jinzin
healing factor.. no expression

AHHHHH!!!!

RUN!!!!

fear!!!!

stick out tongue.

endrict
Good fight...but Dragon wins due to HF.

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
this seem to spark a real debate in the gauntlet thread soo i decided to make it a seperate thread

SD FTW

lando005
why bother pointing that out?

Blur
Dragon wins,

Stronger, faster and he heals incredibly.

llagrok
I'm not sure how well SD heals from punches and such, but he should be able to take a VERY strong majority from Cage. Assuming that Bendis hasn't upgraded him to class 80 or something.

Blur
Originally posted by llagrok
I'm not sure how well SD heals from punches and such, but he should be able to take a VERY strong majority from Cage. Assuming that Bendis hasn't upgraded him to class 80 or something. Dragon is class 100 arguably. confused

llagrok
Originally posted by Blur
Dragon is class 100 arguably. confused

Any feats to support this claim?

Blur
I could look I guess.

But he is so above Luke Cage.

lando005
i think he is class 100 i'll have to double check

Metalmanx
Bumpers.

guy222
not luke

CaptainStoic
Dragon is not class 100... not by a long shot. At most, Dragon is class 85 like Ben Grimm was, and that's being generous. All the same I'd give Dragon a majority over Cage, because of his speed advantage, and his ability to heal from any damage that Cage could dish out.

Metalmanx
The reason I'm still split on this is because of Cage's fantastic durability. Dragon is obviously stronger and faster and everything else better than Cage, but Cage's durability (and his pretty decent strength) is a wildcard here.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Metalmanx
The reason I'm still split on this is because of Cage's fantastic durability. Dragon is obviously stronger and faster and everything else better than Cage, but Cage's durability (and his pretty decent strength) is a wildcard here. Dragon's got heavy durability too, strength enough to hurt Cage, and is agile, fast and a good enough fighter to make sure he gets hit less than the other guy.

Not to mention the intense healing factor.

Dragon, 8/10.

golem370
Savage Dragon fought and beat Badrock enough to arrest him and I believe he would defeat Luke Cage without much trouble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.