Is Mortal Kombat the most bloody game made by Western Co?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ysh227
Is Mortal Kombat the most bloody game made by Western Co?

Most bloody, gory, and sick games come from Japan. The only game I could think of that is very bloody and gory is Mortal Kombat.

Mortal Kombat is a fighting game that contains a special mode that you could command it when you win the battle--it's called FATALITY.

I really like Mortal Kombat, and I wonder how many people have Mortal Kombat: Armaggedon.

Now speaking of Mortal Kombat, let us recall its previous titles. Remember MK1 appeared in 1993? That's the first time when I saw MK.

To be honest with you, I think Mortal Kombat 3 is the best so far. I really like to use Scorpion as my main character when fighting foes.

Which Mortal Kombat is your most favorite one?

And I hope MK in future can be made into adventure game, your opinion?

BackFire
Gears of War, coming in two weeks, looks to be much bloodier.

Also the Unreal Tournament games come close.

Smasandian
I would think more realistic games like FEAR are far worst than MK.

But for the worst, I would think Soldier of Fortune.

BackFire
Ah yes, forgot about SOF, that one definitely takes the cake.

Kero_Co
I would say so, while it isn't the most violent, the amount of blood lost in mortal kombat is enormous, almost comical. If the blood didn't magically vanish, I'd say by the end of round three the characters would be knee deep in it.

Gregory
I'd say that Manhunt makes Mortal Kombat look downright tame.

Didn't they already try to make Mortal Kombat into an adventure game, or a standard action game, or something?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Gregory

I concur.

knight
Mortal Kombat: Armaggedon...

This is Midway's best effort at Mortal Kombat

The fact that you can create your own worrior with the parameters that they have given you. I expect that the next Mortal Kombat will have more parameters
just like Poser, to create any worrior image you wish.

I currently have made as best I can, LARA CROFT and a Seudo RAZIEL.

JacopeX
Originally posted by knight

The fact that you can create your own worrior with the parameters that they have given you. I expect that the next Mortal Kombat will have more parameters

I currently have made as best I can, LARA CROFT and a Seudo RAZIEL. Actually, armeggedon is gonna be the last Mortal Kombat unfortunantely sad

MadMel
must.....get....*strains*..

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by JacopeX
Actually, armeggedon is gonna be the last Mortal Kombat unfortunantely sad

isn't that what they saida bout #4? confused

JacopeX
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
isn't that what they saida bout #4? confused No.

Superboy Prime
Last Mortal Kombat of this Generation. We'll see more MK's next-gen.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Last Mortal Kombat of this Generation. We'll see more MK's next-gen. Yup, That's what they said. Last MK for this generation! More are coming for the enw systems. Oh and the story will be different big grin

office jesus
Originally posted by Gregory

Didn't they already try to make Mortal Kombat into an adventure game, or a standard action game, or something?

I believe God of War has Manhunt beat. In both Gameplay AND the Gore factor.

office jesus
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Yup, That's what they said. Last MK for this generation! More are coming for the enw systems. Oh and the story will be different big grin

Heard they were re-tooling the entire thing. Might be wrong, but I think they're looking to redo the original MK. Which would be nice for Next-Gen.

Jim Reaper
Originally posted by knight

I currently have made as best I can, LARA CROFT and a Seudo RAZIEL.

Can u use the created character in the story mode?

JacopeX
Or Maybe.......And I said MAYBE!!!

SF vs MK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.