Shadowcat v Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wing
no prep time
usuall weapons/
Madison Square Garden

Grimm22
Spite no expression

Shadowcat 100/10

Charlotte DeBel
Doesn't Kitty have some troubles when phasing Adamantium? But that doesn't matter, she just can reach Cap while underground and pull him into concrete.
Cap is great at H2H, but he doesn't stand a chance against Shadowcat

Alfheim
cant cap stand on his shield

ExodusCloak
Kitty could phase the Arena floor...

Alfheim
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Kitty could phase the Arena floor...

nevermind looks like she has got more powerful as well...

don't shiv
Caps costume has a hypnotic effect on US nationals, Kitty will be caught like the proverbial rabbit in the glare of the stars & stripes

kitty stands transfixed Cap pounces

golem370
How about a finger literally in the eye.

fatgogeta
Captain America has an uncanny ability to defeat annoying female Marvel characters. Shadowcat gets dropped by a shield to the back of the head.

tiakocom
Originally posted by fatgogeta
Captain America has an uncanny ability to defeat annoying female Marvel characters. Shadowcat gets dropped by a shield to the back of the head.

he may have but this fight is a joke he will lose all the time big grin

What If...
LOL.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Doesn't Kitty have some troubles when phasing Adamantium? But that doesn't matter, she just can reach Cap while underground and pull him into concrete.
Cap is great at H2H, but he doesn't stand a chance against Shadowcat

Same bulls**t theory used by Wolverine fanboys no expression

The only thing Kitty should have trouble fazing through are materials made to prevent her from phazing through them or magic

Grimm22
Originally posted by fatgogeta
Captain America has an uncanny ability to defeat annoying female Marvel characters/B]

Kitty is not annoying no expression

Annoying is Jubilee.

Kitty >x10000000000000000000000000 Jubilee

batdude123
Captain America's shield is even adamantium anyway. It's a vibranium-steel alloy mix.

Innerhype
Originally posted by batdude123
Captain America's shield is even adamantium anyway. It's a vibranium-steel alloy mix.

It's got to be harder since adamantium was created I think by trying to recreate whatever cap's shield is made out of in the first place.

batdude123
Originally posted by Innerhype
It's got to be harder since adamantium was created I think by trying to recreate whatever cap's shield is made out of in the first place.

Well it IS a vibranium-steel alloy combo

Grimm22
Video of Cap fighting Kitty...

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1601282/context/tag:commercial

Innerhype
Originally posted by Grimm22

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1601282/context/tag:commercial

I want my 3mins back...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Grimm22

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1601282/context/tag:commercial droolio Mmm....Danish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.