Mach up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miroku Herko
This is a thread that a person type in thier favorite anime/manga charters and the person below see if that thier lover this is the things you'll need

Name:
type: in this case demon,human spirit and so on
whats favorite anime/manga:
brief info and a pic on an anime/manga you picked

Takiko_4ever
Name: Ryoma Echizen
what fav food:shrimp rice cracker
type:human tennis player
brief info and a pic on an anime/manga you picked
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/6831/258265vq8.th.jpg
Ryoma Echizen is the main character of the manga and anime, The Prince of Tennis. He is the son of former pro tennis player, Echizen Nanjirou, and is later know as "Samurai Junior." He first appears in chapter one of volume one in the manga, he is seen talking to older kids about their skills. He criticized a grip skill an older boy was talking about. That made him a target as a pain and a threat to the older kids. Though Ryoma showed no fear, he excepted a challenge by the older kids later on. When he did take that challenge, it showed his true skills. He played a few tricks that most adults couldn't even preform. That made him famous around the school, and his biggest fans were mainly girls. He shows no interest in anything not dealing with tennis, and he is mainly a loner. Though, at the end of the first novel, he starts to show interest in talking with a girl from school.

Miroku Herko
ok but i was thinking that you but a brief of you too i mean what the point of the thread if you do't tell us more of your self and ...I forgot to put that when i was making it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.