Silver Surfer/Iron Man Vs. King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Silver Surfer from pre-anihilation upgrade, and Iron with the Thor-Buster suit.

Versus

King Thor

This battle takes place at the same place and time that Iron with the Thor-Buster suit fought King Thor, except Silver Surfer comes with Ironman to help him this time.

Does the battle turn out any different, does Thor still win?

Who takes the cake?

Priest
Originally posted by Board Walker

Versus

King Thor

This battle takes place at the same place and time that Iron with the Thor-Buster suit fought King Thor, except Silver Surfer comes with Ironman to help him this time.

Who takes the cake?
Thor backed up by Odin Force should win 10/10

Board Walker
bump

batdude123
Poor poor King Thor. He wasn't impressive for a 'skyfather' level character at all. He'd get stomped.

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
Poor poor King Thor. He wasn't impressive for a 'skyfather' level character at all. He'd get stomped. Beat me to it.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Priest
Thor backed up by Odin Force should win 10/10

But isn't Power Cosmic > Odinforce?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Innerhype
But isn't Power Cosmic > Odinforce?

Depends on the user and situation. IMO, for the most part the Odinforce do to it's magic nature is more powerful, but hey thats just me.

Innerhype
So to sum it up it's pretty much over for King Thor.

Silver Surfer can do this alone, throw in the "Thorbuster" and it's gg

Soujaboy
So to sum it up it's pretty much over for King Thor.

Silver Surfer can do this alone, throw in the "Thorbuster" and it's gg

Wrong, Classic Thor alone has defeated the Surfer and it's not a bad assumption to believe King Thor could do the same. Iron man is really irrelevant to this fight seeing as how he was completely stomped in their first encounter.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Wrong, Classic Thor alone has defeated the Surfer and it's not a bad assumption to believe King Thor could do the same. Iron man is really irrelevant to this fight seeing as how he was completely stomped in their first encounter.

Iron Man has beaten both classic Thor and Silver Surfer so he isn't irrelevant here at all.

Even though he did "lose" that encounter, that fight was well over 10mins so he certainly won't be dropped instantly and will be bloodying King Thor as he did before.

bigbran
Wrong, Classic Thor alone has defeated the Surfer and it's not a bad assumption to believe King Thor could do the same. Iron man is really irrelevant to this fight seeing as how he was completely stomped in their first encounter. I remember only Warrior Madness Thor doing this. Even if you want to say he wasn't upgraded, he was still willing to kill. Quite the advantage.

Plus, King Thor, seemed like a pussy.

long pig
Odinforce> Surfer's small amount of power cosmic.

Odinforce>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything that Ironman has.

KingThor wins 10/10

bigbran
Originally posted by long pig
Odinforce> Surfer's small amount of power cosmic.

Odinforce>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything that Ironman has.

KingThor wins 10/10 Yes Odin with it would be like that.

King Thor however, really didn't impress me at all.

Accel
Isn't King Thor supposed to be on Odin's level?

If so, what the hell do showings have to do with any thing here?

bigbran
Originally posted by Accel

If so, what the hell do showings have to do with any thing here? So why don't we make it Odin vs these two?

King Thor has shown nothing to put him on Odin's level, that's why!

long pig
Originally posted by bigbran
Yes Odin with it would be like that.

King Thor however, really didn't impress me at all.
He impressed me.

King Thor wins.

Accel
So why don't we make it Odin vs these two?

King Thor has shown nothing to put him on Odin's level, that's why!
That just means it's a crappy idea to make a thread pitting him against Odin.

If King Thor truly was Sky-Father level, then common sense should tell us he would beat a herald and a guy wearing armor every single time.

bigbran
That just means it's a crappy idea to make a thread pitting him against Odin. Odin would smoke these two.

If King Thor truly was Sky-Father level, then common sense should tell us he would beat a herald and a guy wearing armor every single time. I like these two words, "If" and, "truly".
Did King Thor really show that he was at Odin's level?
Really, what was his best showing?

Accel
I like these two words, "If" and, "truly".
Did King Thor really show that he was at Odin's level?
Really, what was his best showing?
I don't know what his best showing was. That's not the point. I asked if he was actually supposed to be Sky-Father level.

If he is then he beats these two every day of the week, regardless of showings.

bigbran
I don't know what his best showing was. That's not the point. I asked if he was actually supposed to be Sky-Father level.
He was, the same as Sentry was supposed to have the power of 1 million suns.

If he is then he beats these two every day of the week, regardless of showings. I'm not arguing against that.

Accel
He was, the same as Sentry was supposed to have the power of 1 million suns.
All right then, he wins easily.

Sentry's million exploding suns isn't much of a stretch for a top-tier. Thor's hammer once exerted the force of a thousand suns or something like that.

bigbran

Sentry's million exploding suns isn't much of a stretch for a top-tier. Thor's hammer once exerted the force of a thousand suns or something like that. Superman only has the power of 1 sun, so what your saying is that Sentry is 1 million times more powerful?

Also, notice the once in your post.
And that is Thor's hammer, not exactly Thor's own power.
Thor can fight without his hammer, Sentry can't fight without his 1 million suns power.

Innerhype

Sentry's million exploding suns isn't much of a stretch for a top-tier. Thor's hammer once exerted the force of a thousand suns or something like that.

Isn't 1 exploding sun enough power to destory an entire solar system?

Accel

Accel
Isn't 1 exploding sun enough power to destory an entire solar system?
Yes.

bigbran

Accel
My main point is that he's even close to Odin's level, than he smokes these two.

the Darkone
King Thor 10/10

Soujaboy

If he is then he beats these two every day of the week, regardless of showings.

Well he did defeat Perrikus of the dark gods who once defeated Odin. He twice defeated Desak the god slayer, who had defeated and killed Thousands of Pantheons in the universe. Who killed most of the Avengers roster including WOLVERINE! King Thor once depleted a section of earth to stop a fire. With a single blow from Mjolnir he defeated the Destroyer fused with Desak the god slayer. Those are just a small portion of his feats.

bigbran
Well he did defeat Perrikus of the dark gods who once defeated Odin. He twice defeated Desak the god slayer, who had defeated and killed Thousands of Pantheons in the universe. Who killed most of the Avengers roster including WOLVERINE! King Thor once depleted a section of earth to stop a fire. With a single blow from Mjolnir he defeated the Destroyer fused with Desak the god slayer. Those are just a small portion of his feats. Hmm, I guess.
But how the f*** did he beat Desak?
Isn't he way above Odin?

Also the Avengers showing was a very, VERY bad showing.

Soujaboy
Hmm, I guess.
But how the f*** did he beat Desak?
Isn't he way above Odin?

Also the Avengers showing was a very, VERY bad showing.

I'm not sure about him being way above Odin, but it was stated that Odin may not have been able to defeat him.

The first time Thor would have been killed but, Thalif handed him the Executioners axe and Thor killed him with that. The second time Thor just simply just used a single attack and Desak was killed.

bigbran
I'm not sure about him being way above Odin, but it was stated that Odin may not have been able to defeat him.

The first time Thor would have been killed but, Thalif handed him the Executioners axe and Thor killed him with that. The second time Thor just simply just used a single attack and Desak was killed. I don't really believe that he could have beat him in one attack.
Wouldn't that kind of be ruining him?

Soujaboy
I don't really believe that he could have beat him in one attack.
Wouldn't that kind of be ruining him?

I figured it must have been a god blast, but hey it's a comic.

bigbran
I figured it must have been a god blast, but hey it's a comic. Still, it's f***ing Desak!

Soujaboy
Still, it's f***ing Desak!

Well he was fighting the Mighty Thor cool

h1a8

If so, what the hell do showings have to do with any thing here?

Because they prove he wasn't on Odin's level.
Just like Jeffery Jordan isn't on Michael Jordan's level.

h1a8

Bull! Don't believe everything you hear.

Accel
Originally posted by h1a8
Because they prove he wasn't on Odin's level.
Just like Jeffery Jordan isn't on Michael Jordan's level.
One doesn't need to be on Odin's level to destroy these two.

Even half that power should be overkill.

bigbran

Even half that power should be overkill. Umm... Surfer took out Unilord.

h1a8

Even half that power should be overkill.

Your dreaming now.
Since Thanos went toe to toe with Odin
And surfer is comparable to thanos
Thus a half powered Odin would die to surfer
and be utterly murdered by surfer and iron man together.

Accel
Umm... Surfer took out Unilord.
And?
Your dreaming now.
Thanos barely managed to keep up with Odin. He can't beat Odin and neither could this duo.

h1a8
And?

Thanos barely managed to keep up with Odin. He can't beat Odin and neither could this duo.

I didn't imply that he can beat Odin.
The way that fight went (or the score of the fight) I say Thanos a 7 compared to Odin's 10. And that is being generous in Odin's favor.
Thanos wasn't completely outclassed here.
Thus a half powered Odin would die (probably barely though) to thanos.
But surfer with IM should kill him easier.

Soujaboy
Your dreaming now.

Get that bullshit outa here. For one Thanos is nowhere near the lv of Odin, and the only reason he survived that fight is because his ban from death.

Secondly Surfer is nowhere near the lv of Thanos, and shouldn't even be mentioned in the same category as the god of death.

stop posting bullshit

Accel
The way that fight went (or the score of the fight) I say Thanos a 7 compared to Odin's 10. And that is being generous in Odin's favor.
But surfer with IM should kill him easier.
This same Odin took out Surfer with one simple blast without any repercussions.

What makes you think Surfer even stacks up to half his power?

thedude1948
Thanos is nowhere near the lv of Odin, and the only reason he survived that fight is because his ban from death.

Thanos can be KO'd if Odin was that much higher than him he should have at least been KO'd. Their fight was pretty much even until the end and Odin only had the slight upperhand.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by thedude1948
Thanos can be KO'd if Odin was that much higher than him he should have at least been KO'd. Their fight was pretty much even until the end and Odin only had the slight upperhand.

You call Thanos on his ass the whole fight even? Odin was barely putting forth any effort and Thanos looked like an abused house wife.

h1a8
This same Odin took out Surfer with one simple blast without any repercussions.

What makes you think Surfer even stacks up to half his power?

I haven't seen it. A bad showing nontheless.
Post a scan so I can be the judge of it.

bigbran
Get that bullshit outa here. For one Thanos is nowhere near the lv of Odin, and the only reason he survived that fight is because his ban from death.
No he survived because Odin didn't do enough damage to kill him. All he did was rip up Thanos's clothing, you call this a kill?

h1a8

Secondly Surfer is nowhere near the lv of Thanos, and shouldn't even be mentioned in the same category as the god of death.

stop posting bullshit

I give you credit for his ban of death thingy.
But to say that surfer is nowhere near the lv of thanos is terrible and loses mad respect. Surfer might not be quite equal to Thanos.
But he is very close. They have been raging in battles throughout the cosmos for many years and yet almost always stalemating one another.
His matter energy manipulating abilities is at least on Thanos level.
He has healing factor and doesn't age (Thus immortal as well)

Other than the ban from death thingy Surfer (if written well) could either be on Thano's level or above. And I've seen proof of this countless times. Plus Surfer is a sometimes a jobber and a victim to bad writing (such as being able to destroy a city with a single blast but often uses very thin and weak blasts against some). That is why people don't give him his respect.

bigbran
I give you credit for his ban of death thingy.
But to say that surfer is nowhere near the lv of thanos is terrible and loses mad respect. Surfer might not be quite equal to Thanos.
But he is very close. They have been raging in battles throughout the cosmos for many years and yet almost always stalemating one another.
His matter energy manipulating abilities is at least on Thanos level.
He has healing factor and doesn't age (Thus immortal as well)
Thanos beat Surfer to death.
Surfer couldn't beat a normal WM Thor, guess who they called in?
Thanos, and better yet Thanos had to fight WM Thor with the PG, and won!
Surfer isn't as strong, his blasts aren't as powerful, he isn't as durible.
Hell the only thing he has him beat in is speed.

h1a8
Thanos beat Surfer to death.
Surfer couldn't beat a normal WM Thor, guess who they called in?
Thanos, and better yet Thanos had to fight WM Thor with the PG, and won!
Surfer isn't as strong, his blasts aren't as powerful, he isn't as durible.
Hell the only thing he has him beat in is speed.

When has thanos beat surfer to death?
And WM Thor was terribly written.
Bad showings aren't proof here. Since we are to use the best of a character's ability. That means surfer has the power to destroy at least an entire city with a single blast. Yet he uses tiny thin weak blasts when fighting people he is jobbing to. I haven't seen anything that Thanos has done that greatly overtakes the incredible feats I've seen surfer do.
So I don't agree with you when you say his nonholding back blasts arent as powerful. Have you ever thought about the idea that surfer holds back because he doesn't want to kill. Yet thanos is a pure murderer and doesn't hold back.

Accel
I haven't seen it. A bad showing nontheless.
Post a scan so I can be the judge of it.
It's a showing that proves Surfer doesn't come close to Odin's level.

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/8745/thanos3or5.th.jpg

h1a8

At first I though you were going to show me a bad showing of surfer.
That isn't a bad one at all. Why don't you show what happened after that.
Showing being knocked back proves nothing. Everybody and their mama has being knocked back before. That doesn't show that surfer's level isn't close to Odin's (since Odin was showing a straining face of red of being burnt). Yet it only shows that Odin is above him.

bigbran
When has thanos beat surfer to death? Or near death, one of the two.
I gots ze goods.

And WM Thor was terribly written.
Bad showings aren't proof here. Since we are to use the best of a character's ability. That means surfer has the power to destroy at least an entire city with a single blast. Yet he uses tiny thin weak blasts when fighting people he is jobbing to. I haven't seen anything that Thanos has done that greatly overtakes the incredible feats I've seen surfer do.
So I don't agree with you when you say his nonholding back blasts arent as powerful. Have you ever thought about the idea that surfer holds back because he doesn't want to kill. Yet thanos is a pure murderer and doesn't hold back. When have you ever seen Thanos unleash on someone? I haven't.
I've seen Surfer flip out though.

Plus, Thanos has always been shown as higher. When Surfer can't beat one of Galactus's Punishers, Thanos beats multiple ones.

Why would Surfer fire a huge blast that is as wide as a city, when he only wants to focus it on one guy?
Surfer even said that he unleashed on Thanos the first time they met.

I know Surfer's showings. I know his bad, I know his good. He still isn't as powerful as Thanos.

WM Thor may have been written bad, or maybe it's the characters he was fighting. Still though, Thanos's showings against Surfer's enemies have always been better.
Galactus, Odin, Warlock, Punishers, etc.

thedude1948
You call Thanos on his ass the whole fight even? Odin was barely putting forth any effort and Thanos looked like an abused house wife.

Barely putting forth any effort? he was going all out. Thanos was the one that was holding back, he barely attacked Odin, they were only there to get help from Odin. If Thanos wanted to he could have hurt Odin, his full power blasts can knock Galactus on his back.

Accel
At first I though you were going to show me a bad showing of surfer.
That isn't a bad one at all. Why don't you show what happened after that.
Showing being knocked back proves nothing. Everybody and their mama has being knocked back before. That doesn't show that surfer's level isn't close to Odin's (since Odin was showing a straining face of red of being burnt). Yet it only shows that Odin is above him.
What happened next was the rest of the famous clash between Thanos and Odin. Surfer didn't get back into the game. Wanna guess why?

If you honestly believe Surfer is even close to a Sky-Father being, you really need to do some research.

Accel
Barely putting forth any effort? he was going all out. Thanos was the one that was holding back, he barely attacked Odin, they were only there to get help from Odin. If Thanos wanted to he could have hurt Odin, his full power blasts can knock Galactus on his back.
Hardly. Thanos came out of that battle looking far worse than Odin, who didn't appear to show any real strain whatsoever.

thedude1948

This scan shows that Surfer was finally taken out after going through waves and waves of the Asguardian forces who also took out Dr. Strange, Moondragon, and Gamora. While Thanos just entered the battle and was relatively fresh.

Accel
This scan shows that Surfer was finally taken out after going through waves and waves of the Asguardian forces who also took out Dr. Strange, Moondragon, and Gamora. While Thanos just entered the battle and was relatively fresh.
And Odin >>> waves of Asgardians, so what's your point?

thedude1948
And Odin >>> waves of Asgardians, so what's your point?

My point is the scan only shows Odin taking out a very fatigued Surfer.

Accel
My point is the scan only shows Odin taking out a very fatigued Surfer.
Would you believe it'd make a huge difference if he took that blast while fresh? Especially since he attacked from behind?

thedude1948
Would you believe it'd make a huge difference if he took that blast while fresh? Especially since he attacked from behind?
Yes.

Accel
All right, then two blasts would have done just fine, so whatever.

thedude1948
All right, then four blasts would have done just fine, so whatever. there fixed.

Accel
Not really. If any thing that's either a gross underestimation of Odin or really overrating Surfer.

Either way, King Thor wins every time.

Soujaboy
All right, then two blasts would have done just fine, so whatever.

No that one was good enough. Basically that arc established that Odin far surpasses Thanos, while at the sane time establishing that an enraged Surfer isn't as powerful as an enraged Thor.

Priest
No that one was good enough. Basically that arc established that Odin far surpasses Thanos, while at the sane time establishing that an enraged Surfer isn't as powerful as an enraged Thor.
Warrior Maddness Thor hopped surfers ass, King thor wins 10/10

Roldz
You mean WMThor, exactly not same as enraged one.. SS, Strange and the Watch were written quite badly on the Blood and Thunder story arc, they got taken out by normal asgardian merc/goblin.. I mean dont get the wrong idea Odin would surely lay waste to this team on his realm not that it would be quite easy for him to win dough.. Just my 2 cents...

Silent Master
Sorry to have to tell you this, it would indeed be easy for Odin to beat this team

Roldz
Originally posted by Silent Master
Sorry to have to tell you this, it would indeed be easy for Odin to beat this team
Not quite easy, I dont think specially if we look at past feat for this people say Strange/Warlock/SS and ofcourse Thanos...

Silent Master
It would be easy if we looked at past Odin feats.

Roldz
I know he shook a multiverse once and have destroyed a galaxy resulting from a battle but the chars. above at there atmost potential has have absorb/acquire Universal/Galaxy destroying powers as well us having beaten Skyfather/Abstract level beings, forgut to mention 1 of this guys is familiar with the Odin power. I mean they are not always shown this way but they where capable of beating such odds... As i say, it would not be a quite an easy fight, win...

Silent Master
http://img85.exs.cx/img85/2824/sethodinjim512universe5yj.th.jpg

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9413/sethvsweakenedodin19ht.th.jpg

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/7159/sethvsweakenedodin26rj.th.jpg

http://img223.echo.cx/img223/4840/odinsethuniverse8gm.th.jpg

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/5127/sethvsweakenedodin32mo.th.jpg

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/6706/sethvsweakenedodin42nt.th.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/8657/odinsethpowerthreat3ob.th.jpg

http://img23.echo.cx/img23/2213/odinmostpower0hx.th.jpg

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6923/odinseth030qo.th.jpg

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/8602/odinseth044kb.th.jpg

Silent Master
http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/271/thor157180fi.th.jpg

http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/4029/thor157197gy.th.jpg

Silent Master

Silent Master
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9103/thor185161as.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8383/thor185172ya.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/159/thor185186vg.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5618/thor186018kq.th.jpg

Silent Master
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1812/thor186027ur.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1935/thor186037ir.th.jpghttp://img236.imageshack.us/img236/8920/thor186057js.th.jpghttp://img236.imageshack.us/img236/7581/thor186069cn.th.jpg

Silent Master
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/3073/thor186073cm.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6389/thor186084fd.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9103/thor186100eo.th.jpghttp://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4320/thor186163ac.th.jpg

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6450/thor186178zb.th.jpghttp://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4969/thor186189ic.th.jpghttp://img202.imageshack.us/img202/676/thor186194jn.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1469/thor186204qq.th.jpg

Silent Master
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/7109/thor187010yq.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9067/thor187020ar.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/7790/thor187036ei.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1664/thor187048tv.th.jpg

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/475/thor187054ab.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8960/thor187062on.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5966/thor187078ny.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/3282/thor187107tb.th.jpg

Silent Master
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/5059/thor187111vz.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1870/thor188015lw.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/3159/thor188048ee.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/894/thor188076fo.th.jpg

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1637/thor188085ga.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9557/thor188103vn.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1310/thor188110fv.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2880/thor18812134qd.th.jpg

Silent Master
http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/7720/thor188150yz.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9494/thor188165dl.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4258/thor188177kz.th.jpghttp://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8618/thor188183wp.th.jpg

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/3164/thor188193rs.th.jpg

Silent Master
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6304/thor190059je.th.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9687/thor190068ly.th.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9747/thor190071li.th.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5526/thor190085mi.th.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/345/thor190091cg.th.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6416/thor190104zt.th.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6836/thor19012134uw.th.jpg

Silent Master
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6876/thor190146zt.th.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5159/thor190153wx.th.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9796/thor190160hr.th.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1941/thor190177uy.th.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3236/thor190183xl.th.jpg

Silent Master
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4013/thor1981314170ua.th.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2436/thor1981314181ot.th.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2246/thor1981314190we.th.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7436/thor1981314203dt.th.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8048/thor1981314211aj.th.jpg

Silent Master

Silent Master
Thor #145 : Odin banishes & depowers Thor

http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/9538/thor145063kq.th.jpg

http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/4715/thor145076sp.th.jpg

Thor #405 : Odin,while weak,owns Annilihus

http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/3658/thor1989405153xh.th.jpg

Thor #434 : Heimdall with Odinpower vs Thor

http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/7159/thor434152yr.th.jpg

http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/33/thor434168pv.th.jpg

http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/6203/thor434174ck.th.jpg

bigbran
Is there any reason for these scans?

Silent Master
Thor Volume 2,#25: A poisoned Odin ko's Ulik with a single shot:

http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/2408/thorvol2527025074hg.th.jpg

http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/4995/thorvol2527025082by.th.jpg

Thor #148:Odin banishes and depowers Thor,Loki,Sif,and Balder

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/5258/thor148016jm.th.jpg

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/5770/thor148026ws.th.jpg

Silent Master
Is there any reason for these scans?

Originally posted by Roldz I mean dont get the wrong idea Odin would surely lay waste to this team on his realm not that it would be quite easy for him to win dough.. Just my 2 cents...

Silent Master
http://img499.imageshack.us/img499/4246/thor177187fx.th.jpg

http://img499.imageshack.us/img499/1624/thor177195ie.th.jpg

Roldz
Alright i quess were postin scans now... Ill play along..
Dr. Strange
http://img202.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ib17wg.jpg
Thats IB an abstract
http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=galacko5uf.jpg
Owned Galactus
http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=galatt1vc.jpg
Again
http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ig10bk.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ig67se.jpg
Stalemating Warlock w/ IG for a while, That alone surpasses all
of Odin feats... Did i also forgut to mention that LT and IB working
together failed to destroy the good Doctor.. and this is just a few of his
feats...

Warlock..
http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thorion/vssyphonn2.jpg
beating an extremely powerfull being nothing compared to Odin but still close enough...
http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thorion/thiefsoul.jpg
Against guys who can snuff out all stars in a Galaxy..
http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thorion/vsinfinitythrall3.jpg
Against the energies of 4 soul gems...
http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thorion/mephisto8.jpg
beat Mephisto in his own realm.. Even Odin wouldnt go down there and rescue Thor when Mephisto capture his soul...

Thanos
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512650
Famous fight w/ Odin
http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=inbetweener43gf.jpg
against IB Abstract being...
http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=galactus14jn.jpg
knocking of Galactus
http://img240.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tyrant24hr.jpg
Againts Tyrant.. Has upgraded himself up even more...
http://img136.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc193&image=c6a63_rot11.jpg
Against the Rot Daughter of Death who was slowly consuming the Universe...
http://img24.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=e8d48_forg5.jpg
Surviving an explotion that killed everything in that system and made it inhabitable...

Silver Surfer
http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssfj0.jpg
http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ss1xt9.jpg
To much power for Owen and could have also have taken out his power... Deff. more powerfull than Odin..
http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan00056wf.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=annihilationsilversurfer10196y.jpg
Destroyed a Planet and casually makes a Blackhole..
http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=meph2rs4.jpg
Beat Mephisto in his own Realm..
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssvsuni1cz2.jpg
Fights and defeat Unilord whose supposedly Eternity on this Universe..
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssvsuni2wu0.jpg
http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unilord6oq6.jpg
Destroys an entire Solar System..
http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssvsuni3df8.jpg
Having absorbs energies that could lay waste a universe..
http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssgodbj0.jpg
Contained energies of a hundred galaxy..

You still think this 4 guys with this kind of feat being beaten by Odin quite easily as you say.. I know they are not shown to have this kind of power all the time but at there most potential this is the kind of power they have at there disposal...

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Roldz
Alright i quess were postin scans now... Ill play along..
Dr. Strange
http://img202.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ib17wg.jpg
Thats IB an abstract
http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=galacko5uf.jpg
Owned Galactus
http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=galatt1vc.jpg
Again
http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ig10bk.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ig67se.jpg
Stalemating Warlock w/ IG for a while, That alone surpasses all
of Odin feats... Did i also forgut to mention that LT and IB working
together failed to destroy the good Doctor.. and this is just a few of his
feats...

Warlock..
http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thorion/vssyphonn2.jpg
beating an extremely powerfull being nothing compared to Odin but still close enough...
http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thorion/thiefsoul.jpg
Against guys who can snuff out all stars in a Galaxy..
http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thorion/vsinfinitythrall3.jpg
Against the energies of 4 soul gems...
http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thorion/mephisto8.jpg
beat Mephisto in his own realm.. Even Odin wouldnt go down there and rescue Thor when Mephisto capture his soul...

Thanos
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512650
Famous fight w/ Odin
http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=inbetweener43gf.jpg
against IB Abstract being...
http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=galactus14jn.jpg
knocking of Galactus
http://img240.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tyrant24hr.jpg
Againts Tyrant.. Has upgraded himself up even more...
http://img136.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc193&image=c6a63_rot11.jpg
Against the Rot Daughter of Death who was slowly consuming the Universe...
http://img24.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=e8d48_forg5.jpg
Surviving an explotion that killed everything in that system and made it inhabitable...

Silver Surfer
http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssfj0.jpg
http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ss1xt9.jpg
To much power for Owen and could have also have taken out his power... Deff. more powerfull than Odin..
http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan00056wf.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=annihilationsilversurfer10196y.jpg
Destroyed a Planet and casually makes a Blackhole..
http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=meph2rs4.jpg
Beat Mephisto in his own Realm..
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssvsuni1cz2.jpg
Fights and defeat Unilord whose supposedly Eternity on this Universe..
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssvsuni2wu0.jpg
http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unilord6oq6.jpg
Destroys an entire Solar System..
http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssvsuni3df8.jpg
Having absorbs energies that could lay waste a universe..
Contained energies of a hundred galaxy..

You still think this 4 guys with this kind of feat being beaten by Odin quite easily as you say.. I know they are not shown to have this kind of power all the time but at there most potential this is the kind of power they have at there disposal...

Most of those are nothing to Odin......

bigbran
" http://img24.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=e8d48_forg5.jpg
Surviving an explotion that killed everything in that system and made it inhabitable..."
That is quite the explosion... of hotness!
I don't see what this has to do with Thanos though...
Dude, I've clicked this link 3 times, and each time it changed.
First there was Scarlet Johanson, then it was some blonde bombshell, then it was that chick off of Scary Movie.
Now it's some chick going up to get her award.
A bloody dude, and some girl.
Two extremely hot actors.
sick Pamela Anderson without makeup...
Dancing girl.
Cover of GQ magazine, with very hot model.
Nikki Hilton.
Carmen Electra.
Reese Witherspoon, looking so damn cute, and sexy.
Julia Roberts.
Eva Longoria.
Actress, but the picture is way to big to make a reasonable guess.
Carmen Electra.
Hot blonde on bike.
What looks like Kelly Clarkson. (however her head is tilted back)

Roldz
Most of those are nothing to Odin......
What do you mean most of those are nothin to Odin? You mean an attack that could literally destroy a universe Odin wouldnt be affected by it.. Or the fact that Dr. Strange who has fought and Stalemated the power of IG for a while is nothin when Odin himself was defeated easily by that same IG power.. SS absorbing enough power and blow up a solar system, you think Odin is gonna take that like nothin, that Blast from Thanos that defeated Rot is not going to affect him, same thing with Warlock and the gem... Youve got to be an extreme fanboy to think that Odin would just wipe out Adam/Dr.Strange/SS/Thanos/ and the Infinity Watch like nothing with just a though if written to there best/potential.. I mean just take a look at the fight with Thanos vs Odin if he was able to get rid him so easily he would have done it with ease already... This is what the argumentation is about all those guys written to there full potential meaning highest feat being beaten by Odin with nothin but a though/very easy win.... and i disagree...

" http://img24.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=e8d48_forg5.jpg
Surviving an explotion that killed everything in that system and made it inhabitable..."
That is quite the explosion... of hotness!
I don't see what this has to do with Thanos though...
Dude, I've clicked this link 3 times, and each time it changed.
First there was Scarlet Johanson, then it was some blonde bombshell, then it was that chick off of Scary Movie.
Now it's some chick going up to get her award.
Two extremely hot actors.
Dancing girl.
Nikki Hilton.
Carmen Electra.
Reese Witherspoon, looking so damn cute, and sexy.
Julia Roberts.
Eva Longoria.
Actress, but the picture is way to big to make a reasonable guess.
Carmen Electra.
Hot blonde on bike.
What looks like Kelly Clarkson. (however her head is tilted back)
We were debating about all those Characters mentioned above written to full potential will fall quit easily at the hands of Odin.. He showed scan, I responded with some scan...

bigbran
We were debating about all those Characters mentioned above written to full potential will fall quit easily at the hands of Odin.. He showed scan, I responded with some scan... Yes but, it's not the right scan.
New findings since I was too late.
Han Solo (what the hell is his real name again) talking to some what kind of looks like Penelope Cruz.
Patrice Laffont, some french magazine.
Evan Racheal Wood, on a magazine.
Dancing with the stars people. (I think) I have no idea who they are.
That chick off of Gilmore Girls. Alexes Biel, is it?
Two Nascar guys, with two girls. One blonde, one Brunnette. Hot, huge ****!
A smaller image of that huge scan, that I couldn't make out.
Another image of that chick that I thought was Penelope Cruz.
Magazine, with hot redhead, I think her name is Kate?
Old movie picture of some hot girl, and some dude.
Han Solo (what the hell is his real name again) talking to some what kind of looks like Penelope Cruz.
Big image of some chick in a car, can't make it out.
Eva Longoria.
Christina Agualara. (I don't know how to spell her name) Skimpy outfit, hair floating like Supper Sayian.
Magazine, with hot redhead, I think her name is Kate?
Tino O' Brian at Tvtotty.com?
That Penelope Cruz chick, with two girls, one short hair, one has there black hair tied back.
That Penelope Cruz chick, with 5 other people. I think her show is called the Jury?
Picture that didn't come up.
Empire Magazine. Kate Winslet.

Roldz
Yes but, it's not the right scan.
New findings since I was too late.
Evan Racheal Wood, on a magazine.
That chick off of Gilmore Girls. Alexes Biel, is it?
Im not gettin what your sayin..
Whats not the right scan? lol

bigbran
Im not gettin what your sayin..
Whats not the right scan? lol That one with Thanos taking a big blast.

That Penelope Cruz chick again talking to someone.
Christina Agualara. (I don't know how to spell her name) Skimpy outfit, hair floating like Super Sayian.
Hot Brunette in a top hat, with lace hanging over her head. I think it's Steven Tyler's daughter.
Eva Longoria.
That chick off of Scary Movie.
Two Nascar guys, with two girls. One blonde, one Brunnette. Hot, huge ****!( now that I think of it, they look like they could be pornstars)
Some different language magazine. Some blonde actor.
Finally a different pis of Eva Longoria... with her mouth open, to a robot penis. shifty (sorry just watched Family Guy)
Julia Roberts.
Look magazine. Some not so hot girl in a purple dress.
Hot blonde on bike.
Empire Magazine. Kate Winslet.
Look magazine. Some not so hot girl in a purple dress.

thedude1948
The scan is working for me, but Imagevenue sometimes does messup when I click in a link it'll go to random pictures.

This is the pic you are supposed to be seeing.
http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=e8d48forg5md0.jpg

bigbran
The scan is working for me, but Imagevenue sometimes does messup when I click in a link it'll go to random pictures.

This is the pic you are supposed to be seeing.
http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=e8d48forg5md0.jpg Hey that doesn't look like the hundreds of scans Roldz posted...
That doesn't look like them at all.

Roldz
http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?...d48forg5md0.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lastscanwv4.jpg
The second scan is what happened after that where it says the system become inhabited and both worked fine for me... Strange..

bigbran
http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?...d48forg5md0.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lastscanwv4.jpg
The second scan is what happened after that where it says the system become inhabited and both worked fine for me... Strange.. The first one didn't work.
I think that link was basically for models and hot people like that. It didn't work for me once.

Roldz
Well thats pretty stranged since i got those in his respect thread... Ohh well....

Soujaboy
What do you mean most of those are nothin to Odin? You mean an attack that could literally destroy a universe Odin wouldnt be affected by it.. Or the fact that Dr. Strange who has fought and Stalemated the power of IG for a while is nothin when Odin himself was defeated easily by that same IG power.. SS absorbing enough power and blow up a solar system, you think Odin is gonna take that like nothin, that Blast from Thanos that defeated Rot is not going to affect him, same thing with Warlock and the gem... Youve got to be an extreme fanboy to think that Odin would just wipe out Adam/Dr.Strange/SS/Thanos/ and the Infinity Watch like nothing with just a though if written to there best/potential.. I mean just take a look at the fight with Thanos vs Odin if he was able to get rid him so easily he would have done it with ease already... This is what the argumentation is about all those guys written to there full potential meaning highest feat being beaten by Odin with nothin but a though/very easy win.... and i disagree...

We were debating about all those Characters mentioned above written to full potential will fall quit easily at the hands of Odin.. He showed scan, I responded with some scan...

Considering Thor has once displayed the ability to not only shield himself, but absorb a universal blast I think it's safe to assume that Odin who is much more powerful than Thor would have no problem doing the same.

Don't forget to mention that when Dr.Strange was battling the IG he had a number of artifacts in his arsenal to use to his advantage. Similar to the time he used an artifact against King Thor, and yet was still killed by Loki.

What is Surfers absorbing a blast that threatened to destroy a solar system going to help when his opponent is able to cause shock waves throughout the multi-verse? not only that Odin has already displayed to us that he can effortlessly one shot Surfer.

Who is Rot to Odin?

Warlock's gem wasn't able to stop an enraged Thor, yet you believe that it could somehow manage to affect Odin? Warlock has already stated that the soul gem doesn't work on the soul of gods as it does the soul of mortals, is this something that you can't understand?

Know you must not no who or what Odin can do, or your just seriously delusional. Odin effortlessly creates pocket dimensions and you believe that Infinity Watch can somehow manage to defeat him?

Again Thanos was getting manhandled by an Odin who seemed to be fighting effortlessly. Yes Thanos survived but only due to his ban from death. If not for his ban he would no longer be the Mad Titan, he would no the dead titan.

Roldz
Admitedly am not too familiar with Thors past feats but you were saying Thor had absorb an attack that would have layed waste to a Universe? Do you have a scan on that? or an issue #.. Ive never really come across it..

Artifacts it may be but still at his disposal, similar to eye of agamotto and can call forth anytime he wants if given time... And in this scenario his not fighting alone...

In order to cause a shockwave that would shake the foundation of the multiverse, would one have to have an explosion/energy display to lay waste a few universe in order to produce that kind of effect... and yet they were only capable of destroying a galaxy, take a look at the way Galactus vs Tyrant fight they destroyed countless galaxies yet no multiverse shockwave resulting from it, it doesnt make sense, maybe it was just the writters over exasgeration of words... Thats just my view on that issue...
SS didnt absorb that blast, he cause it destroying that system... He was capable of doing that by tapping into Unilords powers... Which in my own opinion should be higher than Odin since he is supposedly the incompassing manifestation of that Universe, similar to Eternity...

Rot is the Offspring of both Thanos/Death and it threatend the Universe, consuming it and Death herself...

See this is why, I am saying that Warlock and company was written poorly in the Blood and Thunder crossover.. It defeated Mephisto, the same Mephisto that impresoned Thor's soul in his realm, It also work on an abstract entity that can consumes all the stars in a Galaxy w/out much effort.. It work on count Abysse, you should know he is soulesss and other pantheons of gods and abstract.. So it doesnt work on Gods but would work on Abstract beings... Abstract>>>>Gods.. Also this same soul gem defeated that combine energies of the 4 infinite energies of the Infinity gems..

Effortlessly it didnt look like it, and yes i know Thanos wouldnt be able to defeat him... I didnt say he couldnt defeat him...

Im not an expert but am well aware what is Odin capable of.. Why dont you read my past post in this thread.. Did i say This guys can beat Odin? Ill answer it for you, NOPE... I was just disagreing about this guys
being very easily defeated by Odin.. and someone posted a bunch of scans of Odins feat.. And then i responded with the Chars. above scans.. And on there highest feat Ie.. SS with Unilords powers/ Dr. Strange artifacts when fighting against IG do you still think Odin can beat them easily? Do you think Odin can beat a Celestial or someone on Eternities level or somewhere close to it? Because the Unilord i think would be on that or below that level...

Madvillain
King Thor lost to Dominas

Silver Surfer beat Dominas

i think surfer can give thor some trouble.

Roldz
Yeah but that was non cannon do... Good fight none the less..

h1a8
King Thor is nowhere near Odin

Just like Jeffrey Jordan is nowhere near Michael Jordan.

Soljer
Indeed. I'm glad that was pointed out. King Thor is quite inferior to Odin. Just because the duo couldn't take odin doesn't mean they necessarily couldn't take King Thor.

Though, they'd be up shit's creek if this was Rune King Thor.

Accel
My main point is if King Thor is Sky-Father level, whether he compares to Odin or not is irrelevant, since just being Sky-Father is more than enough for these two.

Soljer
My main point is if King Thor is Sky-Father level, whether he compares to Odin or not is irrelevant, since just being Sky-Father is more than enough for these two.

But we are looking at ODIN'S feats, who is pretty damn near the strongest Sky Father in print.

True that the WEAKEST skyfather in print would also take these two. I don't think that I was saying that the Surfer and Tinman had a shot at winning, just that the logic was at fault.

Hell, people argue over whether Thanos IS or ISN'T skyfather, and HE could take these two with one hand tied behind his back.

mighty adam
But surfer with IM should kill him easier. .... you got to be jokeing? no expression odin would beat surfer 10/10

Soujaboy
Admitedly am not too familiar with Thors past feats but you were saying Thor had absorb an attack that would have layed waste to a Universe? Do you have a scan on that? or an issue #.. Ive never really come across it..

Artifacts it may be but still at his disposal, similar to eye of agamotto and can call forth anytime he wants if given time... And in this scenario his not fighting alone...

In order to cause a shockwave that would shake the foundation of the multi-verse, would one have to have an explosion/energy display to lay waste a few universe in order to produce that kind of effect... and yet they were only capable of destroying a galaxy, take a look at the way Galactus vs Tyrant fight they destroyed countless galaxies yet no multi-verse shockwave resulting from it, it doesnt make sense, maybe it was just the writters over exasgeration of words... Thats just my view on that issue...
SS didnt absorb that blast, he cause it destroying that system... He was capable of doing that by tapping into Unilords powers... Which in my own opinion should be higher than Odin since he is supposedly the incompassing manifestation of that Universe, similar to Eternity...

Rot is the Offspring of both Thanos/Death and it threatend the Universe, consuming it and Death herself...

See this is why, I am saying that Warlock and company was written poorly in the Blood and Thunder crossover.. It defeated Mephisto, the same Mephisto that impresoned Thor's soul in his realm, It also work on an abstract entity that can consumes all the stars in a Galaxy w/out much effort.. It work on count Abysse, you should know he is soulesss and other pantheons of gods and abstract.. So it doesnt work on Gods but would work on Abstract beings... Abstract>>>>Gods.. Also this same soul gem defeated that combine energies of the 4 infinite energies of the Infinity gems..

Effortlessly it didnt look like it, and yes i know Thanos wouldnt be able to defeat him... I didnt say he couldnt defeat him...

Im not an expert but am well aware what is Odin capable of.. Why dont you read my past post in this thread.. Did i say This guys can beat Odin? Ill answer it for you, NOPE... I was just disagreing about this guys
being very easily defeated by Odin.. and someone posted a bunch of scans of Odins feat.. And then i responded with the Chars. above scans.. And on there highest feat Ie.. SS with Unilords powers/ Dr. Strange artifacts when fighting against IG do you still think Odin can beat them easily? Do you think Odin can beat a Celestial or someone on Eternities level or somewhere close to it? Because the Unilord i think would be on that or below that level...

When I get home from school I'll provide the scans.

No all the artifacts Strange used in his battle with the Ig were not standard equipment, thus he won't have them in this fight.

No Odin destroyed multiple Galaxies when he fought Surtur, it when he fought Seth that shock waves throughout the multi-verse occurred. If it takes multiple Universes to be destroyed in order to cause shock waves throughout the multi-verse, then I guess Odin can add another feat to his sheet.

Fortunately your opinion holds no base without proof to back it up. So unless you can prove that Unilord is more powerful than Odin, leave it alone.

None of the characters mentioned are Celestial or Abstract lv, so yes I believe Odin can easily defeat Infinity Watch.

Wally West
Yes Thanos survived but only due to his ban from death. If not for his ban he would no longer be the Mad Titan, he would no the dead titan.
no

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Wally West
no

yes

bigbran
yes Find me one scan, which would have had Odin fire off an attack that should have killed him.

How does getting your armor ripped up a little bit, equate into getting killed?

Soujaboy
Find me one scan, which would have had Odin fire off an attack that should have killed him.

How does getting your armor ripped up a little bit, equate into getting killed?

It's called being banned from death. You can't kill what Death won't accept.

bigbran
It's called being banned from death. You can't kill what Death won't accept. This is funny, because Thanos took more damage from Galactus, and he was still alive.

Plus, I didn't know being banned from Death, made you incapable of being KOed?

Soujaboy
This is funny, because Thanos took more damage from Galactus, and he was still alive.

Plus, I didn't know being banned from Death, made you incapable of being KOed?

He was also able to cause Galactus an efficient amount of damage, something he was incapable of doing to Odin. Yet Galactus even when obviously infuriated was unable to kill or ko Thanos. Are you seeing a trend here?

BTW Galactus didn't cause more damage to Thanos then Odin did, and Odin was even laid back.

When has Thanos ever been ko'd?

bigbran
He was also able to cause Galactus an efficient amount of damage, something he was incapable of doing to Odin. Yet Galactus even when obviously infuriated was unable to kill or ko Thanos. Are you seeing a trend here?

BTW Galactus didn't cause more damage to Thanos then Odin did, and Odin was even laid back.

When has Thanos ever been ko'd? Umm, Galactus did WAY, more damage than Odin did.
Galactus stood over him with one hand, complementing him, how is this not laid back?
Odin, had a struggle with Thanos for Gungir, laid back indeed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Squirrel Girl has KOed him.
Didn't Thor also when he had the Odin Power, in that run where Mangog was Thanos's pet?

Soujaboy
Umm, Galactus did WAY, more damage than Odin did.
Galactus stood over him with one hand, complementing him, how is this not laid back?
Odin, had a struggle with Thanos for Gungir, laid back indeed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Squirrel Girl has KOed him.
Didn't Thor also when he had the Odin Power, in that run where Mangog was Thanos's pet?

No he didn't

Didn't look to laid back to me when he walked back in the room. I'm not sure how you could be after getting owned the way Galactus was.

Oh yes because when Odin says "do you yield" as calm as the day is bright, he's not laid back.

Well duh, who can't Squirrel girl ko stick out tongue

Thor may have I'll have to look back, but my point was that Thanos is rarely if ever ko'd.

Roldz
No all the artifacts Strange used in his battle with the Ig were not standard equipment, thus he won't have them in this fight.

Standard or not he pulled those equipment out of Agamottos eye, bare in mind he had no prep, Which means he can call those equipment anytime he wants according to writters will...

No Odin destroyed multiple Galaxies when he fought Surtur, it when he fought Seth that shock waves throughout the multi-verse occurred. If it takes multiple Universes to be destroyed in order to cause shock waves throughout the multi-verse, then I guess Odin can add another feat to his sheet.
Fortunately your opinion holds no base without proof to back it up. So unless you can prove that Unilord is more powerful than Odin, leave it alone.
None of the characters mentioned are Celestial or Abstract lv, so yes I believe Odin can easily defeat Infinity Watch.

Odin/Surtur destroyed multiple Galaxies when they fought.. SS after absorbing Unilord possess all the galaxies powers in that universe presumably capable of destroying multiple galaxies by himself. A
Watcher also mentioned and feared SS would lay waste to that universe if those powers were not returned.. http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssvsuni3df8.jpg
Taking this into account, wouldnt that make Unilord higher than Odin, i mean his capable of destroying a universe, Odin has never been dub to possess universal destroying powers.. of course SS is always not written this way..
This guys might not be Celestials or Abstract but each one have defeated or had good showing against opponents of those levels...
Written normally they would not defeat Odin but if we only count there highest feat each one can challenge/defeat Odin...

You know Thanos had help with extra tech. shielding during that fight and that blast, G was totally caught of guard/caught by surprised.
but against Odin he had no extra help cept that pathetic display of SS and both expecting a battle...
Given the chance G would likely destroy Thanos, if he didnt teleport away...
Wasnt he Ko'ed by the Magus/King thor as well...

Wally West
yes
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong here: Thanos fought Odin in Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25, which was released in 1994. Thanos was banned from Death's realm in Cosmic Powers Unlimited #1, released in 1995.

Again if this is wrong, somebody post the correct information.

And as for Thanos being KO'd, I think the Maker knocked him out in Thanos #8. Death and Thanos are on good terms now, she even told him she loves him (to the extent she is able), I doubt he is still banned from her realm.

h1a8

That is false and stupid logic!

Skyfather doesn't equal absolute victory over non skyfathers.
Hell Reed Richards can kill a skyfather with prep. Amazo can easily beat a skyfather (Odin in fact) which I can easily prove.

Also the official marvel definition of skyfather is

The lead god or diety of a particular pantheon or religion. Referred to as such due to their usual associaton with the sky and/or "heaven." Also known as Godheads.

This definition has nothing to do with their power or knowledge. Neither does it imply that the skyfather can't be beat by a non skyfather. Neither does it show the minimum power or knowledge a skyfather must have to be a skyfather.

With that said, there are many skyfathers. Ranging from weak skyfathers to very strong skyfathers. And Thor has proven to be a weak one.

Soujaboy
That is false and stupid logic!

Skyfather doesn't equal absolute victory over non skyfathers.
Hell Reed Richards can kill a skyfather with prep. Amazo can easily beat a skyfather (Odin in fact) which I can easily prove.

Also the official marvel definition of skyfather is

The lead god or diety of a particular pantheon or religion. Referred to as such due to their usual associaton with the sky and/or "heaven." Also known as Godheads.

This definition has nothing to do with their power or knowledge. Neither does it imply that the skyfather can't be beat by a non skyfather. Neither does it show the minimum power or knowledge a skyfather must have to be a skyfather.

With that said, there are many skyfathers. Ranging from weak skyfathers to very strong skyfathers. And Thor has proven to be a weak one.

So prove Amazo can defeat Odin laughing

And how do you think Skyfathers get gods to follow them? with knowledge and power laughing

h1a8
So prove Amazo can defeat Odin laughing

And how do you think Skyfathers get gods to follow them? with knowledge and power laughing

Amazo could stop time faster than Odin can react. He has hourman's power and flash's reflexes.
Then he could gain his powers or just kill him outright.

Not all skyfathers are the same. They all have different storys and some have no story.

The definition says nothing of that skyfathers are the most powerful of the godhead (Even though many are). Neither does it say that a skyfather can't be beat by a nonskyfather.

The requirements of being a skyfather are stated exactly in the definition. Don't try to make up your own definition.

Accel

Soujaboy
Amazo could stop time faster than Odin can react. He has hourman's power and flash's reflexes.
Then he could gain his powers or just kill him outright.

Not all skyfathers are the same. They all have different storys and some have no story.

The definition says nothing of that skyfathers are the most powerful of the godhead (Even though many are). Neither does it say that a skyfather can't be beat by a nonskyfather.

The requirements of being a skyfather are stated exactly in the definition. Don't try to make up your own definition.

laughing Odin can stop time, and react and move at warp speeds, just in case you neverhadaclu Warp Speed reactions>>>>>>>Light Speed reactions.

Their all different, yet their all powerful enough to defeat a Herald and a man in armor. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who said Skyfather can't be beat by non Skyfathers? I just said Iron man and Surfer can't do it, which they can't. wink

When did I create my own definition? It's true that to become a skyfather you must be wise and powerful, or how in the first place would you ever become a Skyfather?

Galan777
Originally posted by Board Walker

Versus

King Thor

Who takes the cake? Ironman even with his suit is not really a big factor here, Surfer would probably destroy him for getting in the way.

And id see Insane Genis-Vell as being more powerful then Surfer, and KT went toe to toe with Genis.....

So IMO KT takes this 6-7/10

h1a8
laughing Odin can stop time, and react and move at warp speeds, just in case you neverhadaclu Warp Speed reactions>>>>>>>Light Speed reactions.

Their all different, yet their all powerful enough to defeat a Herald and a man in armor. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who said Skyfather can't be beat by non Skyfathers? I just said Iron man and Surfer can't do it, which they can't. wink

When did I create my own definition? It's true that to become a skyfather you must be wise and powerful, or how in the first place would you ever become a Skyfather?

Traveling speed doesn't equal reflex speed. Plus Odin could only portal travel. Not travel through space linearly or warply. And everyone knows that Flash is the faster of the two.

It is not true that to become a skyfather you must be wise and powerful.
It is not the requirement in the definition. Yes it is possible that IM and SS could do it (defeat a skyfather). For the power level of a skyfather isn't defined nor is a certain amount of power required to become one.

Soujaboy
Traveling speed doesn't equal reflex speed. Plus Odin could only portal travel. Not travel through space linearly or warply. And everyone knows that Flash is the faster of the two.

It is not true that to become a skyfather you must be wise and powerful.
It is not the requirement in the definition. Yes it is possible that IM and SS could do it (defeat a skyfather). For the power level of a skyfather isn't defined nor is a certain amount of power required to become one.

Actually if you ever picked up a comic Odin has infinite lv's of power in every degree. That means his speed, strength, durability, etc all have the potential to reach or be at infinite lv's. Also, if you ever traveled down town to the comic book store you would also find out that Odin can indeed fly and react at warp speeds. So yes if every one equates to you, then Flash is faster than Odin. wink

Ok so display to me a weak and ignorant skyfather. roll eyes (sarcastic)

h1a8
Actually if you ever picked up a comic Odin has infinite lv's of power in every degree. That means his speed, strength, durability, etc all have the potential to reach or be at infinite lv's. Also, if you ever traveled down town to the comic book store you would also find out that Odin can indeed fly and react at warp speeds. So yes if every one equates to you, then Flash is faster than Odin. wink

Ok so display to me a weak and ignorant skyfather. roll eyes (sarcastic)

False Odin can't react at warp speeds. Never has and never will. You are making yourself look foolish here. It is common sense that Flash is faster (at least starts out that way).

Second who cares if Odin can reach infinite power (in which he can't). He still can die.

Roldz

Wrong SS beat 2 skyfather level and and an abstract.. Just letting you know, PC's quite handy...

Soujaboy
False Odin can't react at warp speeds. Never has and never will. You are making yourself look foolish here. It is common sense that Flash is faster (at least starts out that way).

Second who cares if Odin can reach infinite power (in which he can't). He still can die.

Considering it's in Odin's official bio, you'll have to argue with Marvel Hq about that one. However I do have a question; how can a being have the potential to have infinite attributes yet not have the ability to react at warp speeds?

Yes Odin can, like I said it's in his bio. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soujaboy
Wrong SS beat 2 skyfather level and and an abstract.. Just letting you know, PC's quite handy...

Which one's?

Roldz
Unilord, Mephisto, The Darkone (actually it was the combined power of Defenders), Elder Demon, Marduk..

Soujaboy
Unilord, Mephisto, The Darkone (actually it was the combined power of Defenders), Elder Demon, Marduk..

Unilord=Hype, and not many showings. If he was defeated by Surfer, he was never an abstract anyways.

Mephisto=Needed the help of Galactus, I remember Surfers soul being captured.

Elder Demon=?

Marduk= Nowhere near herald or Abstract lv.

leonidas
mephisto has crushed ss on numerous occasions (even melted him in at least one case), but there is a case where ss surprised and over-powered him. going by average showings ss gets stomped by mephisto. unilord arc sucked and thor won't be force feeding him 'souls' in this battle. didn't ellie save the day in the marduk arc anyway? the elder demon (noxx) pretty much stomped ss as well -- at the least ss did nothing to harm noxx and was ready to die in that fight. white raven saved his arse in that one shot.

regular thor=ss +/- your own personal preference. after a bit of a struggle kt beats them. odin and his experience crushes them easily.

Roldz
Unilord=Hype, and not many showings. If he was defeated by Surfer, he was never an abstract anyways.

Mephisto=Needed the help of Galactus, I remember Surfers soul being captured.

Elder Demon=?

Marduk= Nowhere near herald or Abstract lv.
Unilord.. http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unilordwh1.jpg If he is the Universe how is he not an abstract...

Mephisto,his also beaten him in his realm without Galactus help, his souls is what Mephisto wants but SS has manage to elude/stop him...

The Darkone In the SS/Namor/Strange/Hulk annual tittled the return of the defenders..

The Elder Demon which Thanos and Galactus highly sought out infinite power source... He would have cause much Havok in the Universe if not stop..

Marduk High level/perhaps Universal Reality manipulator, whose the imbodiment of all the humans negative aspect since beginning of time/ also merge with a being who can make any realities come true or traverse it.. Id call that Skyfather, even above maybe..

Soujaboy
Originally posted by leonidas
mephisto has crushed ss on numerous occasions (even melted him in at least one case), but there is a case where ss surprised and over-powered him. going by average showings ss gets stomped by mephisto. unilord arc sucked and thor won't be force feeding him 'souls' in this battle. didn't ellie save the day in the marduk arc anyway? the elder demon (noxx) pretty much stomped ss as well -- at the least ss did nothing to harm noxx and was ready to die in that fight. white raven saved his arse in that one shot.

regular thor=ss +/- your own personal preference. after a bit of a struggle kt beats them. odin and his experience crushes them easily.

thumb up yes

Soujaboy
Unilord.. http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unilordwh1.jpg If he is the Universe how is he not an abstract...

Mephisto,his also beaten him in his realm without Galactus help, his souls is what Mephisto wants but SS has manage to elude/stop him...

The Darkone In the SS/Namor/Strange/Hulk annual tittled the return of the defenders..

The Elder Demon which Thanos and Galactus highly sought out infinite power source... He would have cause much Havok in the Universe if not stop..

Marduk High level/perhaps Universal Reality manipulator, whose the imbodiment of all the humans negative aspect since beginning of time/ also merge with a being who can make any realities come true or traverse it.. Id call that Skyfather, even above maybe..

Read the post above

Roldz

Never the less he fought them some won/loss but was not beaten with ease..
Where talking about showin against Skyfather being and SS had good showing against them..

Soujaboy

Never the less most were PIS/CIS or outside help. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Roldz
But still cannon whistle.. You ask for Skyfather that SS had fought, I gave you it piss or not...

leonidas
Where talking about showin against Skyfather being and SS had good showing against them..

mephisto HAS easily overpowered him. the demon was going to kill him. ss has also been soundly beaten easily by thanos who we know to be less than a skyfather. not to mention the way odin himself handled ss in their meeting (which you no doubt claim as pis). i recall the defenders arc you're referencing but can't recall the exact outcome. i'd need to look it up, but again, ss certainly did not overpower him alone.

'fighting' someone for a while is NOT the same as beating them.

ss and im might put up a bit of a fight, (because thor is inexperienced with the odinpower) but he has it ALL OVER THEM in terms of sheer power.

odin (who beat ss, drax AND thanos) crushes them easily.

Soujaboy
mephisto HAS easily overpowered him. the demon was going to kill him. ss has also been soundly beaten easily by thanos who we know to be less than a skyfather. not to mention the way odin himself handled ss in their meeting (which you no doubt claim as pis). i recall the defenders arc you're referencing but can't recall the exact outcome. i'd need to look it up, but again, ss certainly did not overpower him alone.

ss and im might put up a bit of a fight, (because thor is inexperienced with the odinpower) but he has it ALL OVER THEM in terms of sheer power.

thumb up yes

Soujaboy
But still cannon whistle.. You ask for Skyfather that SS had fought, I gave you it piss or not...

So I figure Spiderman should be able to give Surfer a good fight, seeing as how he defeated Fire Lord. Man get that bullshit outa here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Roldz

Still he won against Mephisto once in his realm and Once outside but that was after blackheart took over.. Thats a win, even if its only once or twice.. Against Odin, I did not claim it was pis but could deff. should have been shown to be more capable than that, not just 1 flick oh the wrist and he falls down.. Odin would clock him no prob. dough... Defenders returns mini, it was the combined might of the Defenders to beat him, SS blast was holding him up for the rest of the cavalry to join..

I've never said KT losses, I was just disagreing about Odin vs Thanos/Strange/SS/Warlock and the watch being beaten easy by Odin counting there highest feat... Read past post..
I do agree KT wins slightly...

Roldz
So I figure Spiderman should be able to give Surfer a good fight, seeing as how he defeated Fire Lord. Man get that bullshit outa here. roll eyes (sarcastic)
hey its a win for Spidermanbig grin, you ask a question if SS has beaten skyfather i answered yes... What so hard about that..

leonidas
I've never said KT losses,

oh, well then -- all right. big grin

Soujaboy
hey its a win for Spidermanbig grin, you ask a question if SS has beaten skyfather i answered yes... What so hard about that..

Than you should have no problem with me saying Spiderman can take Surfer 4/10. wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>