People who trust the main stream media

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7344181953466797353&q=springer+spin&hl=en

Grand_Moff_Gav
Oh for god's sake!

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Oh for god's sake!

God sakes what, I doubt you watched a 57 minute long documentary in just a few minutes.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I've seen it...this has been posted before...im positive...

Mr Parker
People who trust the mainstream media really are clueless about what REALLY goes on in government.you would think after the way they successfully kept half the world asleep to who really killed Kennedy for practically 30 years they wouldnt be ignorant enough to trust what the mainstream media was reporting to them about 9-11 when it first came out.I learned from reading books at the library the media is just a tool for the government.So when I saw the news for 9-11,I was hoping to be wrong when I said-I dont believe a word of what their saying,I think this is another inside job by the government just like it was on kennedy the way they lied to the people back then about kennedys assassination.I so much wanted to be wrong but when you look at the evidence the government wont talk about or address, the evidence is overwhelming that it indeed was an inside job.Thank god for the internet.Otherwise we would never hear news that goes on that the mainstream media ignores and never reports.

Classic NES
bumped for refrence.

Deano
journalists are just repeaters.

they repeat that the government officials tell them is going on. without question.

Mr Parker
its funny that the apologists around here ignore facts you tell them such as congress in the 70's found through the freedom of information act,they discovered documents that the CIA possesed that Im sure the CIA never thought they would find,that the CIA has operatives they use as plants to put into organizations,government jobs and news organizations on their payroll as operatives for them.people such as jaden ignore these facts.Even a couple of former CIA directors wrote a couple books talking about how they have CIA plants in all major news corporations around the USA to use as disinformation plants.

Bicnarok
People want to be told whats going on by the media, its easier & comfortable.

Why do so many people buy newspapers like the Sun or Bild when they know they write hyped up nonsense. They know these are just comics but nevertheless buy em, believe em on the top but not deep down, amazing imo.

LORD JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Mr Parker
People who trust the mainstream media really are clueless about what REALLY goes on in government.you would think after the way they successfully kept half the world asleep to who really killed Kennedy for practically 30 years they wouldnt be ignorant enough to trust what the mainstream media was reporting to them about 9-11 when it first came out.I learned from reading books at the library the media is just a tool for the government.So when I saw the news for 9-11,I was hoping to be wrong when I said-I dont believe a word of what their saying,I think this is another inside job by the government just like it was on kennedy the way they lied to the people back then about kennedys assassination.I so much wanted to be wrong but when you look at the evidence the government wont talk about or address, the evidence is overwhelming that it indeed was an inside job.Thank god for the internet.Otherwise we would never hear news that goes on that the mainstream media ignores and never reports.

So, who REALLY killed Kennedy?

jaden101
you really have a thing for me dont you?...if you want to ask me out then just ask...if not...stop trolling and baiting

Bicnarok

Mr Parker

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Mr Parker
People who trust the mainstream media really are clueless about what REALLY goes on in government.you would think after the way they successfully kept half the world asleep to who really killed Kennedy for practically 30 years t

so, whom killed kennedy...,it wasnt oswald?

Mr Parker
err no,it was the CIA/Military industrial complex.havent you ever seen the movie JFK? and no,Im not going by what I saw just from the movie,I have read over 50 books on the topic and have met witnesses who were there over the years that the government harrassed.thing is the same group of players involved in jfks assassination,are involved in 9/11 as well so it really IS important.these people didnt just go away after that.

Captain REX
As ever, there is nothing in the opening post but a link to some obscure conspiracy video.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.