They never say let's...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
... smoke a marijuana cigarette, they say:

Let's turn it on.

or

Let's blast the joint.'

Marijuana is referred to as Mary Jane, pot or weed.
ermm

§P0oONY
'kay...

srug

What about "Spark up"?

~Da Rev~

Slay

Syren
Buil' a spliff?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Slay
Pot is the term the addicts use.

Spark up isn't a nickname for the drug fool, it's the lighting of a joint.

Stoner 1: Spark up?
Stoner 2: 'kay.

Slay
Originally posted by Syren
Buil' a spliff?

We're going to introduce you into the world of the addicts. Also referred to as : ''The Dutchmen'' or ''The Junkies''.

Syren
We're going to introduce you into the world of the addicts. Also reffered to as : ''The Dutchmen'' or ''The Junkies''.

Who the f'uck are you? I started smoking weed regularly when I was 13, stopped when I was 17. I now smoke occasionally, but to be honest it hurts my poor throat cry

Slay

Slay
Who the f'uck are you? I started smoking weed regularly when I was 13, stopped when I was 17. I now smoke occasionally, but to be honest it hurts my poor throat cry
They never say : Let's smoke a marijuana cigarette.

They say: Let's turn it on or let's blast the joint.

§P0oONY
Marijuana is referred to as : Mary Jane, pot or weed.

Hash?

Slay

§P0oONY
Looks like someone's trying to get their post count up.. hmm

Lord Paradise
Who the f'uck are you? I started smoking weed regularly when I was 13, stopped when I was 17. I now smoke occasionally, but to be honest it hurts my poor throat cry Difference between smokers and addicts.

I don't.

Slay

Lord Paradise
The kind of person who says "let us smoke a marijuana cigarette thusly, for the purpose of getting high, peer pressure or possibly addiction" usually doesn't smoke marijuana.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
The kind of person who says "let us smoke a marijuana cigarette thusly, for the purpose of getting high, peer pressure or possibly addiction" usually doesn't smoke marijuana. my point exactly yes

ADarksideJedi
I thought mary jane was a name of a candy?jm

D-Double
The other day I had a person ask me...

"you wanna do some dope?" naughty

I laughed for like 2 minutes. It just sounded funny. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.