Marvel v DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

don_roberts
marvel hav numbers but dc hav qualaty

batdude123
This is retarded.

Digi, close this...

Dinalfos
Originally posted by don_roberts
marvel hav numbers but dc hav qualaty

Everybody knows "qualaty" sucks.

Validus
Numbas > Qualaty

Entity
If by "qualaty" you mean lame unrealistic characters with to close to perfect lifes and the dumbest explainations for BS i've ever seen.
Then yea DC's got a WHOLE LOT of "qualaty"

While DC has started to slightly improve recently, Marvel has alot more characters with real problems and a more realistic view on how people would deal with having their kinda lives.

Marvel>>>DC

Murda Ma$e
Marvel wins

endrict
freaking noob stop posting this shit!

The Pict
even though this is pretty stupid Marvel for the win.

ExtraMision5555
Ditto

DC non-mainstream is raw(y the last man, watchmen..), but theirs just not enough

this is one of the few things i firmly believed transcends opinion

marvel is just plain better.
thats not to say dc isint good (sometimes) though.
but yes, i agree,
semi-retarded thread

MightyEInherjar
Yeah...IMO DC normally has an average character at about an "8 out of 10," while I see lots of Marvel guys at a 2 or 3, but tons in the 10 level, making them around the "9 out of 10" level.

(obviously just hypothetical)

endrict
my problem is with DC is the batty boi looking charaters that are mad powerful and everyone under DC sun is like that.

endrict

DigiMark007
Don rob, go read the rules before making more threads. This breaks quite a few of them, and is impossible to have an actual discussion about.

Thanks.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.