The U.S. Vs John Lennon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Anybody seen this movie? I just saw it his past weekend.Great documentary.Great film. thumb up

Morning_Glory
it's already out? .... I just havent seen it here yet... I want to see it

hopefully soon

http://www.moviegoods.com/assets/product_images/1000/374500.1010.a.jpg

here's the trailer if anyone else is interested:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/theusvsjohnlennon/

bakerboy
Mr Parker, tell me about this movie and you review of this. Im a big, big fan of John lennon and the beatles and im very interested in this movie.

bakerboy
The great about John is he was a musical genious, a poet, an artist, a very intelligent and clever man but also a man fighting for the peace and several social causes.

John Lennon is the man. I cant wait to see this movie when it will be released in my country.

Solo
I can't wait for it.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by bakerboy
Mr Parker, tell me about this movie and you review of this. Im a big, big fan of John lennon and the beatles and im very interested in this movie.

Not really too much to tell Bakerboy.Its just your typical documentary movie with live footage of him with the beatles and when he broke up from the beatles and his time with yoko and interviews with people that knew him.your standard ordinary documentary film.dont know how to give anymore of a review for a documentary anymore than the way I put it.by the way,check my pm I sent you bakerboy.

bakerboy
Ok, mr parker. By the way, check your box, i sent you back the anwser.

noelluvspotter
I love this movie it was amazing i have more respect for John Lennon than before and i love him before i went to see this movie. The only part that truly bother me was that they didn't touch on his death i thought they were going to get into how he was supposedly killed by the government. I thought that it was so interesting that they tapped his phones. I also thought that it was amazing how many people did not like him. When the only thing he promoted was peace. I love John Lennon

Mr Parker
yeah its hard to believe.I havent really done much investigation into his death so I dont know much about it but unlike with the kennedys or with martin Luther king,I find it hard to believe that the government was behind his death as well because if they were going to do it,you would think they would have done it during the nixon years.Nixon,if he wanted to off someone,he had the power to do it and he would have had people do it for him back then when he was causing such a stir.Not wait until 1981 to do it.

bakerboy
Personally, i think that John's death wasnt a conspirancy. It was only a psycho obsesed with him what one day bought a gun and killed him.

Mr Parker
we usually agree about these kinds of things Bakerboy so Im sure your probably right.

Grimm22
Honestly, I have little respect for Lennon

Anyone who calls the U.S. the most evil nation on earth is just a stupid hippie in my book.

I'm 99% sure this movie is just going to end up as another anti-war, anti-bush propaganda film that only people who are already anti-bush and anti-war will agree with

bakerboy
a stupid hippie? Dude, you dont know anything on what are you talking about. John said that about the USA governement in that time, and thats is the pure truth. He was refering to Richard Nixon, who we all know that was simply and stupid idiot and one of the worst USA presidents in story. John only said the truth. How on hell he could say that the USA are the more evil nation in the world if he loved to live there and he loved New york.

Usa is a great country with many and many evil and stupid presidents like nixon, both bush and clinton. That is the truth that john said and i totally agree with him.

Try to inform about the issue before to post stupid statments like that.

Grimm22
a stupid hippie? Dude, you dont know anything on what are you talking about. John said that about the USA governement in that time, and thats is the pure truth. He was refering to Richard Nixon, who we all know that was simply and stupid idiot and one of the worst USA presidents in story. John only said the truth. How on hell he could say that the USA are the more evil nation in the world if he loved to live there and he loved New york.

Usa is a great country with many and many evil and stupid presidents like nixon, both bush and clinton. That is the truth that john said and i totally agree with him.

Try to inform about the issue before to post stupid statments like that.

Pres. Bush and Clinton are evil?!? What the f**k?

I may not like them, but they aren't freakin' evil

And actually Lennon criticized the U.S. for "massacring" Native Americans.

He inspired a generation to hate U.S. Soldiers, I have no respect for that

bakerboy
Dude, have you read something about Clinton and both Bush past? Read about them first, and you know what im talking about. Evil is a less word compared with the things that those people had made.

And once again, John was right. The USA has massacred Native Americans. Pure truth. What is the problem with truth?

Mr Parker
yeah this guy is clueless about the things that Clinton and bush who are long time buddies with CIA connections on their evil atrocity's they have done that rival Hitlers.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah this guy is clueless about the things that Clinton and bush who are long time buddies with CIA connections on their evil atrocity's they have done that rival Hitlers.

Rival Hitler! eek!

Thats a joke laughing

When I hear that the CIA rounded up and tortured over 6 million people, kept them in cages and brutally executed them, I may consider this

Until then, keep your stupid conspiracies to yourself

Bardock42
Originally posted by Grimm22
Pres. Bush and Clinton are evil?!? What the f**k?

I may not like them, but they aren't freakin' evil

And actually Lennon criticized the U.S. for "massacring" Native Americans.

He inspired a generation to hate U.S. Soldiers, I have no respect for that

Well...the US did massacre Native Americans.

bakerboy
Rival Hitler! eek!

Thats a joke laughing

When I hear that the CIA rounded up and tortured over 6 million people, kept them in cages and brutally executed them, I may consider this

Until then, keep your stupid conspiracies to yourself

Dude, the only joke here are your opinions. We are talking not only about opinions, but about facts. You are only posting your personal opinion.

The USA did massacre american natives. FACT. Read any history book and read them or some documentary about the born of the USA and the end of the Native Indians tribes and why it happened.

Then, go and read books and watch some documentaries about Clinton, Bush Family and the CIA. Read what were their treatments with Osama Bin Laden and another Saudi Terrorist, about irak and iran war, about tons of nasty issues and murders by the CIA, and then post a more valid opinion here. Those arent conspirancy theories, they are fact with true documents and proofs.

Grimm22
Were there confrontations between Native Americans and Early American explorers? no expression

Yes, however, both early Americans and native Americans committed crimes against nature.

Also, Spanish, French and every other civilization that had colonization in the Americas also committed these same acts

The Spanish are responsible for the massacre of the Mayen Civilization, why didn't Lennon criticize them?

Also, you cannot judge the generations today for the actions of past generations no expression

Mr Parker
Dude, the only joke here are your opinions. We are talking not only about opinions, but about facts. You are only posting your personal opinion.

The USA did massacre american natives. FACT. Read any history book and read them or some documentary about the born of the USA and the end of the Native Indians tribes and why it happened.

Then, go and read books and watch some documentaries about Clinton, Bush Family and the CIA. Read what were their treatments with Osama Bin Laden and another Saudi Terrorist, about irak and iran war, about tons of nasty issues and murders by the CIA, and then post a more valid opinion here. Those arent conspirancy theories, they are fact with true documents and proofs.

yeah your opinions are the only joke here dude.yeah watch some documentarys and actually read some books at the library before assuming bush and clinton are not evil men.you are clueless about the CIA obviously.They DID torture and murder countless of vietnamese during the vietnam war.These are facts.if you ever bothered to read books at the library you would find these things out.Like he said,these arent conspiracy theorys,these are facts.The bush family and Clinton have long time connections to the CIA.thats a fact.Its a fact that Bush Sr used to be the director of the CIA.a fact that was covered up by the mainstream press and that they never bothered to tell the american people when he first ran for president.The CIA and Bush have long time connections to osama bin laden,thats a fact.Its also a fact that there are photographs of Clinton I have seen for myself of people that have a long time criminal history who clinton is having a jolly old good time with in the white house.These people that have researched and wrote these books are people that served in the white house under clinton,very credible people with top white house securitys.matter of fact a coworker of mine at work for years always like Clinton,but after she watched a documentary about him that I loaned her,she now sees him for the evil man he really is and is convinced about that as well now because as he said,these are all FACTS not conspiracy theorys.she already knew about Bush so I did not have to educate her on him.

also Lennon inspired people to hate the vietnam war who that evil dick nixon loved so much.great person was john lennon.

noelluvspotter
Hey guess what who gives a flying **** about them Clinton and Bush they are both messed up. Plus the thing you have to Know about Lennon is that he said what was on his mind not caring about who he offended. Thats whats so great about him he spoke his mind he was a genius. Why you ask because look you guys are fighting over him 25 years after his death. Thats why he is my hero.

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by Mr Parker

Sigh.

You're here, too? Shouldn't you be in the general forum comparing the Bush Administration to the Third Reich or in the conspiracy forum "looking for the truth"?

Bardock42
Were there confrontations between Native Americans and Early American explorers? no expression

Yes, however, both early Americans and native Americans committed crimes against nature.

Also, Spanish, French and every other civilization that had colonization in the Americas also committed these same acts

The Spanish are responsible for the massacre of the Mayen Civilization, why didn't Lennon criticize them?

Also, you cannot judge the generations today for the actions of past generations no expression

There were other reasons to criticize the US for back then. Segregation and racism, sexual prudishness, unjust wars, inequality of women...drug prohibition...etc.

To call them the most evil nation on earth might be out of line (although that is hard to judge) but to criticize them was very reasonable and needed.

noelluvspotter
to J-Beowulf Hi I am from New York too But that doesn't mean i don't have opinions about my own president but i thought that The Movie Forum about the US V.S John Lennon should not be place to talk about them because Bush and Clinton Were not even President back then so how about everyone stop talking about them and post your thoughts about them at a forum that relates to them. plus DON'T TELL ME MY OPINION IS WRONG. THANK YOU!

bakerboy
Nixon was a true idiot and a true bastard. John was right. End of history.

noelluvspotter
^ I Totally Agree With You

Redatom65
The great about John is he was a musical genious, a poet, an artist, a very intelligent and clever man but also a man fighting for the peace and several social causes.

John Lennon is the man. I cant wait to see this movie when it will be released in my country.

this is so true. John was a sharp witty fellow and I can't wait to see this smile

Mr Parker
Originally posted by noelluvspotter
to J-Beowulf Hi I am from New York too But that doesn't mean i don't have opinions about my own president but i thought that The Movie Forum about the US V.S John Lennon should not be place to talk about them because Bush and Clinton Were not even President back then so how about everyone stop talking about them and post your thoughts about them at a forum that relates to them. plus DON'T TELL ME MY OPINION IS WRONG. THANK YOU!

noelluvspotter do not try and have a conversation with J-Beouwulf,he is one of those people that no matter when you have proven him wrong he cant admit it when he is wrong.hence he is on my ignore list.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by noelluvspotter
^ I Totally Agree With You

thanks for posting on my thread,you obviously have some smarts. smile what Bakerboy said is so dead on.

Redatom65
Well Nixon wasn't really bastard. He wasn't evil. He was just a very paranoid man who when he got to deep in an operation well.....We know his type. He wasn't evil....Just kinda dumb and paranoid. His paranoia lead to his ignorance

Mr Parker
Nixon was definetely an evil man.That bastard is the man who murdered over 58,000 men not the vietcong.He promised to bring an IMMEDIATE end to the vietnam war only to extend it to another 4 more bloody years and casualtys tripled under him than they ever did under johnson.He had deep ties to the mob and the CIA which has already been discussed as an evil organization.Nixon knew about and approved all those things the CIA did during the vietnam war.Like I said,he had long ties to them.He ran assassination programs for the CIA that were going on during Eisenhowers presidency when he was vice president.They were so secret and covert that Eisenhower didnt even know about them till towards the end of his presidency.Thats why in his farewell address,Eisenhower warned the people to be aware of these secret covert operations that were going on.

Ushgarak
Please keep this thread on-topic; comment on the film alone.

noelluvspotter
^ We are on TOPIC were talking about what Nixon did to John Lennon and the power he has over many people. Guess what thats all in the movie The us V.S John Lennon. SORRY But we are on TOPIC and if you don't Believe me go see the movie. Even though you should have seen it before.

bakerboy
Totally agree. We are plenty on topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.