NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *this is horrible...*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptinJackLover
I just found out that they wont have the AWE trailer on the DMC DVD!
im soo bummed and im pretty sure the rest of you are too....sad

Jack of Blades
Umm if i rember right somebody alreadyposted that confused

CaptinJackLover
ooo really??? oops! my bad! i didnt know that.... *shrugs*

Jack of Blades
Well atleast therei another tread were people can scream about that they are so unhappy.o well

sailorleo
gah! i need the fix of the AWE trailer NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
...ok im over it....

a-k-a-amber
are you serious? i was expecting it! nooooooo does anyone have any idea when it will come out?

Jack of Blades
See... what i told you.Not me

Mistypirate
Holy crab Girl you scared the holly patoolas out of me. I thought it was something horrible. big grin
Yea it sucks that they won't have the trailer in the DVD.

CaptinJackLover
it is horrible! but yeah ur right i did kinda over react...but im sorry i just cant wait!!!!

Jack of Blades
good way to forget about it(atleast for a time)is get drunk.Butdont go to school if youre drunk when the teachers can see you.Youl regret it

CaptinJackLover
welll yreah youll regret it! youll regret getting drunk if your under age even if you dont go to school!

Jack of Blades
well yeah.if you try to go to sleep o man that feels realy sucky

CaptinJackLover
has that happened to you befor eor sumthin?

Jack of Blades
one time me and some of my friends went to have a drink.after we got drunk we went to school.there was a party but we coudent dance.We coudent even stand normaly.So we did a litle head banging and went home.one of the teachers saw us and told us to go back but we just went forward.i didnt get my jacket back

CaptinJackLover
hahaha nice....that was very smart of you...

Jack of Blades
Umm i didnt understand what i was doing.While i was with my friends it wanst that bad but when i was home ah it was horible.i think ilnever drink again(but i doubt it devil )

CaptinJackLover
yeah i doubt it too...i bet your drunk right now! :P

Jack of Blades
nop.Im not Jack Sparrow im Jack of Blades

CaptinJackLover
hahaha

Jack of Blades
whats so funny?

CaptinJackLover
nvm

Chiki Mina
for freaks sakes CJL u scared me! I thought it was worse lol

Jack of Blades
thats the second time now

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Umm if i rember right somebody alreadyposted that confused

i don't care! i didn't get that! OMFG! that SUCKS

Chiki Mina
OH COME ON PPL GEESH BIG DEAL!! Al we have to do is wait till next year!! 2006 is passing really fast. Besides it prooves to show that you cant trust the internet anymore posting fake info saying that the trailer is coming on the dvd. I told you not to get ur hopes up high.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.