The wrong place at the wrong time....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_LS
Ever been at the wrong place at the wrong time? SHARE!

Impediment
Yah. I was in Iraq at the wroooooong time. Now I stutter.

§P0oONY
No, I've not.. no expression

Jack of Blades
yeah

TUNAMAN
Yep, I was on the bus one time when I shit my pants. I really should have been on a toilet.

Jack of Blades
Originally posted by TUNAMAN
Yep, I was on the bus one time when I shit my pants. I really should have been on a toilet.
lol1hysterical

Punkyhermy
well duh. everyone has.

Strangelove
I walked into a room where my as$hole dad was having sex with his b!tch wife no expression They still don't know it was me

Kelly_LS
O RLY? I have never shit my pants. Originally posted by Strangelove
I walked into a room where my as$hole dad was having sex with his b!tch wife no expression They still don't know it was me
It's surprising your not blind or scarred. scared

TUNAMAN
Yep, seeing your dads hairy a.sshole open and close multiple times would be enough to make even the hardest of criminals cringe a little.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
It's surprising your not blind or scarred. scared I didn't see anything, but I knew what they were doing

Kelly_LS
Yep, seeing your dads hairy a.sshole open and close multiple times would be enough to make even the hardest of criminals cringe a little.
laughing out loud I'd say so!

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Strangelove
I didn't see anything, but I knew what they were doing
Oh? Well that's enough, isn't it? laughing out loud

Milkie
Kelly is my Twin

Jack of Blades
Oh? Well that's enough, isn't it? laughing out loud
umm ok whose next?

Milkie
My Lover Twin

Strangelove
Oh? Well that's enough, isn't it? laughing out loud I have the amazing ability to not be disturbed by things

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Milkie
Kelly is my Twin
Except we're not related, so we're not twins and certainly not lovers. laughing out loud

BlackSunshine
many times

Milkie
Except we're not related, so we're not twins and certainly not lovers. laughing out loud

Kelly i love you so much

I will do ANYTHING for you

ANYTHING

Kelly_LS
Kelly i love you so much

I will do ANYTHING for you

ANYTHING
Okay, go away.

TUNAMAN
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
many times

Well hello there! You seem like a saucy little vixen. love

Kelly_LS
She's taken, find someone else.

BlackSunshine

laughing Thats the gayest thing I've ever heard.

Milkie
Okay, go away.

OK...

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/571/pervih5.gif

Barker
Yes. No.

Shad0w_Frost

Yes, sitting at home on these forums when i could be out getting a life and trying to win the heart of the one i love....Oh well stick out tongue

Damien B
lights an m80 and runs away very quick. DMB

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Shad0w_Frost
Yes, sitting at home on these forums when i could be out getting a life and trying to win the heart of the one i love....Oh well stick out tongue
I'm going to have to say that about myself as well.

I think people are missing the point of this thread, I meant being somewhere and something just happened to occur at that time while you were there, if that makes any sense?

Milkie
No

Nobody knows what you're talking about.

Shut your pie-hole Kelly

bogen
Um ive walked in on a girl mate of myne having sex, it was strange because the guy didn't notice.
She just sorta mouthed " get out" and i left. we laughed alot about that one later.
Her BF was like, " i don't get it "

Kelly_LS
No

Nobody knows what you're talking about.

Shut your pie-hole Kelly
Kiss my ass?
Originally posted by bogen
Um ive walked in on a girl mate of myne having sex, it was strange because the guy didn't notice.
She just sorta mouthed " get out" and i left. we laughed alot about that one later.
Her BF was like, " i don't get it "
Just a "mate" or an actual "girlfriend?"

Milkie
Kiss my ass?

No Thanks.

You have shit stains.

SelphieT
I was hanging with my friends and stupidly they were all getting stoned and drunk and I was the only sober one there......

Kelly_LS
No Thanks.

You have shit stains.
Because I'm wearing your underwear. mullet
Originally posted by SelphieT
I was hanging with my friends and stupidly they were all getting stoned and drunk and I was the only sober one there......
I'm like that all of the time, even at school. Probably tonight as well, I'm going to a party of my friends and there is going to be drinking.

Milkie
Because I'm wearing your underwear. mullet

EDIT

Kelly_LS
http://themot.org/gallery/d/58993-1/goodonetard.jpg
Wow, nobody can sink lower than using a handicapped person in their post. That's rude, go to hell.

Milkie
WHAT!

I EDIT JUST FOR YOU

Shad0w_Frost
Wow, nobody can sink lower than using a handicapped person in their post. That's rude, go to hell.

Awww, but...Look at him he's happy....I wish i were that happy sad

Can i have a hug?

Milkie
I'm Rude

FoxMeister
I was playing golf in a suit of metal armour and this storm came out of no where. LOL. I AM SLIGHTLY DEAD

Roulette
Yus, & too many times to count sad

When I was at school, and people were playing soccer, basketball, or some other ball game, I would always get hit by the ball o.o I'd just be walking by with my friends, and WHAM!...ball hits me in the leg.

Lady Fianna
I was standing at a bus stop by a 100 story building when this guy on the top floor decided to tell his girlfriend that he was cheating on her, and then she pushed his grand piano out the window and fell on me. sad True story.

johnnyforever
fear no!

no really, don't believe it. you'd surely be dead.

johnnyforever
OR! maybe you are dead.... and you're a... A!...ghost2 AHH!! firefirefireph

Lady Fianna
I am indeed a ghost. It's quite fun really. big grin

Roulette
Fi, your sig and avvy...oh...god...so pretty droolio

johnnyforever
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
I am indeed a ghost. It's quite fun really. big grin laughing out loud i bet!

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by FoxMeister
I was playing golf in a suit of metal armour and this storm came out of no where. LOL. I AM SLIGHTLY DEAD
Interesting. Slightly dead.....

Röland
I was at a party and two of the people there disapeared for awhile. My friend who was hosting the party wanted them found because they had been drinking and he didn't know if they got in a car and drove somewhere or did something else. (Turns out they were in a field by his house, but that's besides the point.)

Well me and my friend Tim really didn't want to look for them so we sat outside on the deck and smoked for a few minutes. We both noticed that one of the truck's windows were all fogged up so I'm like "Dude I'm going to see what's going on." (I knew what was probably going on but I found it funny to interupt whoever was in the truck.)

Well I get to the truck and I open the passenger door and all I see is this chicks ass in my face while one of the kids who was there was getting a bj from her. The kid just like looked at me for a second and then went back to directing the girl. I just laughed and shut the door.

Kelly_LS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.