Cloud(FF7) vs Gutts(Berserk)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I am going to try this again, This is a contest between two giant sword wielding battlers. Cloud from Final Fantasy 7 has the Buster Sword( If you want to go on Advent Children, his current weapon is the First Tsurugi, which contains 6 blades to form a buster sword) With Gutts, AKA Gatsu, he is the wielder of the DragonSlayer, the sword that supposedly no man can wield and can pull Barret( Gutts has a mechanical hand that shoots arrows and has a cannon, Barret also had a hand that could change into a cannon(Advent Children)) I would like to know who would win between the two swordsmen?

TricksterPriest
you should have realized why this got shut down last time. Sorry bub, but Guts is an anime character. He didn't originate in a game and thus can't be used in this part of the forum.

atv2
I'm aware that Gutts is an anime character and that he really isn't a videogame character but He did have SWORD OF THE BERSERK(PS2 and DC) and Cloud had Advent Children and Last Order( they are not video games but movies based on FF7) They can be compared. If the game and anime doesn't help then the manga ought to level it out. I'll make it easy, by swordsmenship who would win?

TricksterPriest
No, dude, you missed the point. He didn't ORIGINATE in a game. He started in an anime and Lana or one of the other mods is probably going to lock this one. For the record, I think Guts would win. That armor of the berserk he wears is more than just protection.....

atv2
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No, dude, you missed the point. He didn't ORIGINATE in a game. He started in an anime and Lana or one of the other mods is probably going to lock this one. For the record, I think Guts would win. That armor of the berserk he wears is more than just protection.....

I got ya! Thanks for the reply!

Lana
Sorry, but as stated in the forum rules - all characters must originate in a game; simply appearing in one does not count.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.