Did Darwin Die A Lunatic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesusIsAlive
http://www.godsaidmansaid.com/printtopic.asp?ItemId=808

Oops, I should have put this in the other thread entitled, "The fool has said in his/her heart there is no God."

FeceMan
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive

Oops, I should have put this in the other thread entitled, "The fool has said in his/her heart there is no God."
It's a traaaaaap!

RocasAtoll

So because he switched from Darwinism to Christianity on his deathbed he's a lunatic?

Imperial_Samura
Just when I thought I couldn't be any more disgusted by the baseless and misconstrued arguments of so called "good Christians" this comes along.

I love the way they fail to realise all those things (except AIDs) were common long before evolution. I love the way they fail to recognise any of the numerous Christians who have suffered from depression and mental illness over the years. And that experts have shown there is no correlation between evolution and philosophy and crime. In fact crime is less common and more prosecuted in the west today then it was during the "Christian era" - but they ignore that. Good Christians my hat.

I love the fact they have as much grasp of the works of these men and the intentions behind them as the dirt has of the wondrous flower that grows from it. The good old "misquote Neitchze" - classics (as well as spelling his name wrong. Way to go morons.) Oh and we tie Marx to murder and rape - despite the fact he himself never committed such a crime.

And the total fact there is nothing supporting their arguments expect there twisted view.... "these men didn't believe in God... they may have been mentally ill... clearly God punished them!" Funny, instead of proving his existance God chooses to subject those rational opponants to religion with mental illness. God is dead, and he deserves to be with those tactics.

You disappoint me JIA, you really do.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
You don't suprise me JIA, you really don't.
Fixed.

And, don't bother.

JesusIsAlive
Just when I thought I couldn't be any more disgusted by the baseless and misconstrued arguments of so called "good Christians" this comes along.

I love the way they fail to realise all those things (except AIDs) were common long before evolution. I love the way they fail to recognise any of the numerous Christians who have suffered from depression and mental illness over the years. And that experts have shown there is no correlation between evolution and philosophy and crime. In fact crime is less common and more prosecuted in the west today then it was during the "Christian era" - but they ignore that. Good Christians my hat.

I love the fact they have as much grasp of the works of these men and the intentions behind them as the dirt has of the wondrous flower that grows from it. The good old "misquote Neitchze" - classics (as well as spelling his name wrong. Way to go morons.) Oh and we tie Marx to murder and rape - despite the fact he himself never committed such a crime.

And the total fact there is nothing supporting their arguments expect there twisted view.... "these men didn't believe in God... they may have been mentally ill... clearly God punished them!" Funny, instead of proving his existance God chooses to subject those rational opponants to religion with mental illness. God is dead, and he deserves to be with those tactics.

You disappoint me JIA, you really do.

Check out the link about the baby chick in the thread entitled, "The fool has said in his/her heart there is no God." Matte of fact, here it is:

AN EGG'S TESTIMONY

by Doug Ward

A baby chick pecks a gaping hole in the theories of those who deny the existence of a Creator.

When I was growing up, I spent many hours at the chicken hatchery owned by my mother's parents, who lived right next to us near Wooster, Ohio. There were a number of chores to do as Grandma prepared for each week's hatch. I especially remember the hours spent folding together and stapling the cardboard boxes in which the baby chicks were shipped to farmers who had ordered them.

Monday was hatching day. Every Monday morning, right on schedule, hundreds of chicks emerged from their eggs and filled the air in and around the hatchery with piles of yellow fuzz and loud ``cheep, cheep, cheeps.'' Customers arrived, and children's eyes lit up as they peeked into the boxes and saw the newly-hatched Rhode Island Reds, Barred Plymouth Rocks, and the bright yellow chicks that Grandma had named Ohio Beauties.

As the years went by, I didn't spend too much time wondering about the details of the process that led to the baby chicks' sudden appearance after exactly three weeks in the incubator. I associated the hatchery with repetitious tasks, to be completed quickly so that I could get back to books and baseball games. Still, Grandma gave my brother and me regular reminders of some of the wonderful things that were quietly going on inside the eggs that filled the big incubators. For example, she would often pick up a new baby chick and point out the sharp bump (called an ``egg tooth'') on its beak, explaining that God had provided the chick with this temporary special tool so that it could break through its shell. I mentally filed away such information for future reference.

Later, as a college student, I stumbled across an article in Scientific American that describes the ways in which eggs are carefully designed to provide for all the needs of the baby birds inside them. When I first read that magazine, I was amazed to learn that what Grandma had taught us was only a small part of a much bigger picture. During the twenty years since then, I have occasionally reread the magazine and found renewed inspiration in the facts presented there.

In this article, I would like to share with you the awesome story of the wonders contained in a hen's egg. This story graphically illustrates the words written by the apostle Paul in Romans 1:20 (KJV): ``For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead....''

The Shell Game

A baby chick growing up inside of an egg obtains the energy it needs from the fat stores of the egg yolk. As this fat is burned, water is produced. The chick also takes in oxygen and discharges carbon dioxide, even before its lungs have developed. But how does oxygen reach the chick, and how do carbon dioxide and water escape from the egg?

It turns out that an eggshell contains thousands of microscopic pores-about 10,000 for a typical chicken egg. The egg admits oxygen and releases carbon dioxide through these pores by the process of diffusion, the tendency for a high concentration of one type of molecule to flow to a place where there is a lower concentration of that type of molecule. Because there is more oxygen in the air outside the eggshell, oxygen enters the egg; and because there is more carbon dioxide and water vapor inside the shell, these gases leave the egg. According to , ``the molecular traffic through the 10,000 pores of the eggshell is remarkably intense. Every second a net of 20 trillion (20,000,000,000,000) oxygen molecules flows into the egg through each pore and 14 trillion molecules of carbon dioxide and 12 trillion molecules of water vapor flow out.'' An egg is quite a center of activity!

JesusIsAlive
Scientists have found that the rate at which gases diffuse through an eggshell is determined by the area and the length of the pores in the shell. The larger the area of the pores, the faster gases can flow through them; but the longer the pores, the slower the gases travel. And the sizes of the pores are no accident-major problems would occur if the pores were too large or too small. The situation is clearly described in :

``If the gas conductance is too high, the oxygen requirement of the embryo will be amply met but too much water will be lost, resulting in dehydration. If the gas conductance is too low, the embryo will either suffocate for lack of oxygen, be poisoned by its own carbon dioxide or drown in its own metabolic water. A happy medium must be struck that provides optimal gas pressures in the embryo and ensures a finite loss of water from the egg.''

Another important factor is the width of the shell, which determines the length of the pores. If the shell is too thin, it will not adequately protect the chick inside. On the other hand, if the shell is too thick, it will not allow enough oxygen to reach the chick, as described above.
With all of these parameters to be considered, the design of an appropriate eggshell for a particular type of bird is a challenging engineering problem. The eggshell shows evidence of having been planned by a skilled Designer.

The Inside Story

Even the eggshell, with its precise design, cannot by itself provide for all of the respiratory requirements of the chick that is rapidly growing inside the egg. But in His great wisdom, our Creator has planned some ingenious methods of satisfying these requirements.

A chick needs increasing quantities of oxygen as it grows. The increased demand for oxygen is satisfied by the chorioallantois, a respiratory organ analogous to the placenta of mammals. The chorioallantois begins extending out from the chick embryo on the fifth and sixth days of the twenty-one day gestation period of the chick. It attaches itself to the inner membrane of the eggshell and establishes a network of capillaries that carry oxygen to the chick. By the ninth day, it covers about half of the inner surface of the shell; and by day 12, it completely covers that inner surface.

Meanwhile, as water vapor diffuses out of the egg, it is replaced by air that forms an air cell at the blunt end of the egg. Eventually, the air cell grows to occupy about fifteen percent of the volume inside the egg. This is another detail that Grandma was careful to point out to us as she taught us the chores of the hatchery. Every Friday afternoon, we would remove from the top sections of the incubators the trays of eggs in which the chicks had reached their eighteenth day of development. Shining a bright light on the eggs in a darkened room, we then sorted out any infertile eggs and moved the fertile eggs from their original trays to roomier hatching trays, which we placed in the bottom sections of the incubators in preparation for the following Monday's hatch. Under the light, one notable feature of the fertile eggs was the presence of the large air cell. Grandma would often mention that God had given the chick this special pocket of air.

Why is the air cell important? Conveniently, the air cell serves an essential purpose for the chick when it is almost ready to hatch. On the nineteenth day of its gestation period, the chick penetrates the air cell with its beak. Now its lungs are ready for use, and it exercises them for the first time by breathing the air in the air cell. After about six hours of breathing this air, the chick uses its ``egg tooth'' to make a small hole in the eggshell. At this point, the breathing ``warmup'' provided by the air cell has prepared the chick's lungs for the more strenuous breathing that the chick needs to do in order to break out of the eggshell. Within two more days, the hatching process is complete and the chick uses its lungs to announce its success to all who are within earshot. Its loud cheeps are a shrill testimony to the careful design of both the eggshell and the interior portion of the egg.

Conclusion

When I think about these facts, I am struck by how effectively a simple egg witnesses to the wisdom of our Creator. In Psalm 139:14, David declares, ``I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.'' The more that we learn about the world around us, the more we can see that everything is ``fearfully and wonderfully made.'' I am reminded also of the first verse of a familiar hymn based on Psalm 19:

``The heav'ns God's glory do declare,
The skies His handiworks teach;
Day after day their speech pours forth,
And knowledge night after night.
There is no speech nor spoken word;
Their voice is never heard.
And yet their voice spreads to all the earth,
Their words to the ends of the world.''

Every aspect of God's creation speaks clearly, shouting His wisdom and glory to all the world. If we have ears to hear, we can live our lives in constant awareness that we are walking continually in His presence.

Reference

Hermann Rahn, Amos Ar and Charles V. Paganelli, ``How Bird Eggs Breathe,'' Scientific American 240 (1979), no. 2, pp. 46-55.

Imperial_Samura
Once again, since the time Darwin first proposed his theory, the whole "there are things that exist that couldn't without some sort of conscious design" has been bandied about. And do you realise that these mewling haven't killed evolution?

More important and that evolutionists have dealt with them and pointed out that saying "but they couldn't exist without help" doesn't in fact equal proof in an intelligent designer? Seeing as how the egg occurs naturally in the world, and seeing as how the Chicken didn't exist till a long time after the dinosaurs... why that would mean that the intelligent designer was kicking around designing as little at 20,000 years ago.

And it fails to deal with the fact the theory you presented in this thread has more against it then... well I can't think of anything. Statistical, psychological, sociological, anthropological.... well, you get the picture.

lord xyz

Oops, I should have put this in the other thread entitled, "The fool has said in his/her heart there is no God." Your intelligence is lower than Barker's testicles, please die.

JesusIsAlive
lord xyz
You are reading my title.

Hey.
You really are just kidding about that Bible shit aren't you. You don't really believe all of it, right?

"In the GDF I am very abusive, in the OTF I am very kind."

Last edited by lord xyz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00 AM

I don't understand your question. Why would I kid about Hell or Heaven or anything else relative to the Bible in the sense that you mean it. Yes, xyz I do really believe all of it.

crazy
Lord XYZ I suspected something like that too, I am not saying it's true but I always thought of it as a possibility that JIA was a really long practical joke brought on by somebody to annoy us.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by crazy
Lord XYZ I suspected something like that too, I am not saying it's true but I always thought of it as a possibility that JIA was a really long practical joke brought on by somebody to annoy us.

Well, I do apologize if you think that I am purposely annoying you crazy.

xmarksthespot
Troglodyte.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Troglodyte.

First it was plebian now troglodyte. Somebody needs a hug. smile

xmarksthespot
Somebody needs a clue. Why you haven't been banned as the troll and waste of cyberspace you are is astounding.

JesusIsAlive
Somebody needs a clue. Why you haven't been banned as the troll and waste of cyberspace you are is astounding.

Why are you so bitter and mad at the world? I don't think I have ever read a normal post from you. Your posts are always livid. You need evolution, no wait you have that but you are still hostile (perhaps there is a direct correlation). You need Jesus.

fini
WE DONT NEED anything, other than what we want and what we come to accept using our own brains and hearts........... NOT THE WORDS of a hopelessly brainwashed fanatic

Imperial_Samura
Why are you so bitter and mad at the world? I don't think I have ever read a normal post from you. Your posts are always livid. You need evolution, no wait you have that but you are still hostile (perhaps there is a direct correlation). You need Jesus.

How about responding to my original post reagrding the logical and practical problems with this kind of theory?

Capt_Fantastic
I like how in one thread I mention that biblethumpers lie about how Darwin recanted his discoveries and his system of beliefs on his death bed and then you go out and find proof of how you people did just that.

xmarksthespot
Why are you so bitter and mad at the world? I don't think I have ever read a normal post from you. Your posts are always livid. You need evolution, no wait you have that but you are still hostile (perhaps there is a direct correlation). You need Jesus. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes, I'm a bitter maladjusted person angry at the world.

Or I'm an average ordinary person, who like most of those who post on this forum are bored of your claptrap.

My annoyance isn't at the world. It's at the idiocy within it, exemplified by you and your ilk, and I don't mean the religious. I mean the smug sanctimonious fanatical drones.

On the topic or lack thereof of this thread:
'Religion is based...mainly upon fear...fear of the mysterious, fear of defeat, fear of death. Fear is the parent of cruelty, and therefore it is no wonder if cruelty and religion have gone hand in hand.... My own view on religion is that of Lucretius. I regard it as a disease born of fear and as a source of untold misery to the human race.' Bertrand Russell.

xmarksthespot
How about responding to my original post reagrding the logical and practical problems with this kind of theory? Silly rabbit. You really thought he'd give an actual response to your rebuttal?

JesusIsAlive
roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes, I'm a bitter maladjusted person angry at the world.

Or I'm an average ordinary person, who like most of those who post on this forum are bored of your claptrap.

My annoyance isn't at the world. It's at the idiocy within it, exemplified by you and your ilk, and I don't mean the religious. I mean the smug sanctimonious fanatical drones.

On the topic or lack thereof of this thread:
'Religion is based...mainly upon fear...fear of the mysterious, fear of defeat, fear of death. Fear is the parent of cruelty, and therefore it is no wonder if cruelty and religion have gone hand in hand.... My own view on religion is that of Lucretius. I regard it as a disease born of fear and as a source of untold misery to the human race.' Bertrand Russell.

Okay, I am stockpiling these weird terms. First there was plebian, then troglodyte, now there is "ilk."

laughing

What (laughs) do you have (laughs some more) some kind of lexicon from the Dark Ages or something? From the days of King Arthur. I have never in my life seen such archaic terminology.

laughing whew! (wipes forehead and tries to make sense of where these words came from).

Imperial_Samura
Silly rabbit. You really thought he'd give an actual response to your rebuttal?

Nope, he is avoiding questions I have asked across numerous threads now.

xmarksthespot
Nope, he is avoiding questions I have asked across numerous threads now. Well, he won't even tell me what day it is.

Capt_Fantastic
I have never in my life seen such archaic terminology.

But I thought you read the bible? Are there no archaic terms found in the bible? A book written by flawed human beings, 2000 years ago?

JesusIsAlive
Well, he won't even tell me what day it is.

Could it be because I am not gullible or naive? I am wiser than you think x-marks-the-spot. I know that your question is loaded and crafted for no other purpose than to try and catch me in my words. Sorry, just thought I'd clue you in on your own fiasco. But I still luhh ya with Christian love of course.

xmarksthespot
roll eyes (sarcastic) archaic language.
Above:
"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."

xmarksthespot
Could it be because I am not gullible or naive? I am wiser than you think x-marks-the-spot. I know that your question is loaded and crafted for no other purpose than to try and catch me in my words. Sorry, just thought I'd clue you in on your own fiasco. But I still luhh ya with Christian love of course. Well I love you with hot sweaty manlove. So I guess we're all good.

Oh no wait. That's right. I find you repellent.

Gregory
JIA, the beam in your eye is so damn big, it's amazing that it hasn't penetrated your brain and caused ... that it hasn't ...

Oh wow. That would explain everything, wouldn't it?

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Gregory
JIA, the beam in your eye is so damn big, it's amazing that it hasn't penetrated your brain and caused ... that it hasn't ...

Oh wow. That would explain everything, wouldn't it?

That was funny. big grin smile

Since you think that I am a hyprocrite how many times have I self-effaced or tried to take the attention or credit for something away from myself? How many times have I helped someone on this forum and then they thanked me and I just said your welcome (and nothing more). I have had guys and girls/women (but mostly girls) thank me for something that I said or some kind word that I said or for making them feel better about themselves or their situation.

Imperial_Samura
You could always try defending the theory you presented her by addressing my first post JIA - you know, the fact all the negatives they listed existed long before evolution. That Christians suffer similar mental problems sometimes, lack of statistical evidence (or any kind) supporting their link between evolution and crime. Or between atheism and unhappiness/mental illness.

JesusIsAlive
You could always try defending the theory you presented her by addressing my first post JIA - you know, the fact all the negatives they listed existed long before evolution. That Christians suffer similar mental problems sometimes, lack of statistical evidence (or any kind) supporting their link between evolution and crime. Or between atheism and unhappiness/mental illness.

I could but it is time for me to sign off. Love, peace, and bottle of french fry grease KMC forum denizens (I really gotta stop hanging around xmarksthespot, I am using all kinds of words now). You know that I am just kidding x (I hope that you know).

Imperial_Samura
I could but it is time for me to sign off. Love, peace, and bottle of french fry grease KMC forum denizens (I really gotta stop hanging around xmarksthespot, I am using all kinds of words now). You know that I am just kidding x (I hope that you know).

Ah, the noble retreat yes?

JesusIsAlive
Ah, the noble retreat yes?

sleepy sleep1 sleeping

Snore...snore...sniffle...snorkle--huh? What? Where am I? Oh, what did you say Samura, man you just woke me up. I got to go peace.

xmarksthespot
Ah, the noble retreat yes? More rather the retreat of ineptitude.

Imperial_Samura
More rather the retreat of ineptitude.

Indeed.

"I, Imperial Samura, hereby claim this hill, in absence of defenders, for the cause of rationality, knowledge and the open mind. May all people be be freed from ignorance!"

xmarksthespot
I call Vice President.

Capt_Fantastic
sleepy sleep1 sleeping

Snore...snore...sniffle...snorkle--huh? What? Where am I? Oh, what did you say Samura, man you just woke me up. I got to go peace.

what? smilies in the place of the scriputres to prove your point? How's it looking from that corner?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
what? smilies in the place of the scriputres to prove your point? How's it looking from that corner? Well, seeing as he's the only one in it, I can safely say, not too good.

Gregory
That was funny. big grin smile

Since you think that I am a hyprocrite how many times have I self-effaced or tried to take the attention or credit for something away from myself? How many times have I helped someone on this forum and then they thanked me and I just said your welcome (and nothing more). I have had guys and girls/women (but mostly girls) thank me for something that I said or some kind word that I said or for making them feel better about themselves or their situation.

And now you're standing on the street corner and loudly declaring how rightous you are. It's a pitty you were born 2000 years too late; you and the Pharisee of the Bible have so much in common.

FeceMan
Can I be treasurer? No, no, secretary. Wait, treasurer.

Yeh know...

Wouldn't it just be easier to say that God filled in the holes of evolution rather than trying to prove it wrong?

lord xyz
Originally posted by FeceMan

Yeh know...

Wouldn't it just be easier to say that God filled in the holes of evolution rather than trying to prove it wrong? Because that's just as bad as creationism itself?

FeceMan
Originally posted by lord xyz
Because that's just as bad as religion itself?
Well, that didn't answer the question.

Gregory
I don't think I quite understand the question; your position is that evolution happened, but it was divinely guided?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Gregory
I don't think I quite understand the question; your position is that evolution happened, but it was divinely guided? No, he's saying that everything evolution has already proven is true, and everything evolution can't prove, God did it.

Robtard
Indeed.

"I, Imperial Samura, hereby claim this hill, in absence of defenders, for the cause of rationality, knowledge and the open mind. May all people be be freed from ignorance!"

Well at least you chased him from the thread, but I fear he will rise again in another. That is is M.O. though, he post fact-less "truths", preaches the benefits of being a Christian and then when someone eviscerates his post and asked counter questions which expose his lies he bails.

Robtard
No, he's saying that everything evolution has already proven is true, and everything evolution can't prove, God did it.

Not so sure about that, he has been very adamant in the past saying that evolution is utterly rubbish because the Bible tells how "it" all happened.

crazy
Feceman do you speak in tongues like JIA?

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Robtard
Well at least you chased him from the thread, but I fear he will rise again in another. That is is M.O. though, he post fact-less "truths", preaches the benefits of being a Christian and then when someone eviscerates his post and asked counter questions which expose his lies he bails.

Everything that you said about me in this post (negatively) is untrue. I will ask you to do one simple thing: support what you have said about "my lies." Show me one lie that I have ever told on this forum--not your characterization of a lie--but an actual untruth that I wrote (as coming from me).

Imperial_Samura
Everything that you said about me in this post (negatively) is untrue. I will ask you to do one simple thing: support what you have said about "my lies." Show me one lie that I have ever told on this forum--not your characterization of a lie--but an actual untruth that I wrote (as coming from me).

Do Chick Tracts count since it is established they contain mistruths and gross historical inaccuracies?

King Kandy
I'm starting to think that JIA is actualy not christian, and is trying to make us abandon christianity by portraying it's proponents as idiots.

lord xyz
Originally posted by King Kandy
I'm starting to think that JIA is actualy not christian, and is trying to make us abandon christianity by portraying it's proponents as idiots. I PMed him and asked him if it were so.

He hasn't replied.

lord xyz
Well at least you chased him from the thread, but I fear he will rise again in another. That is is M.O. though, he post fact-less "truths", preaches the benefits of being a Christian and then when someone eviscerates his post and asked counter questions which expose his lies he bails. Just like all the rest.

Originally posted by crazy
Feceman do you speak in tongues like JIA? Yep.

Not so sure about that, he has been very adamant in the past saying that evolution is utterly rubbish because the Bible tells how "it" all happened. I don't know what he's said before, but that's what I got from reading the post.

Yeh know...

Wouldn't it just be easier to say that God filled in the holes of evolution rather than trying to prove it wrong? "God filled in the holes of evolution" is basically saying God did everything that hasn't been proven yet. (Implying evolution as it is now is true.) Which is exactly the same thinking before evolution.

Robtard

When you say the evolution is completely 100% untrue, unfounded and a complete lie. There is proof that evolution occurred, maybe not enough to completely back it 100% like "we" think it happened, but there is proof. Come on now, you have used Chick-tracts to prove a point in the past...

As far as you dodging and bailing out when you can't answer something that contradicts your views, that is true and Imperial Samurai has experienced it from you the most among others. He can vouch that I wasn't lying/

Jim Reaper

Imperial_Samura
As far as you dodging and bailing out when you can't answer something that contradicts your views, that is true and Imperial Samurai has experienced it from you the most among others. He can vouch that I wasn't lying/

No, you weren't lying.

And now JIA -

Oh I'm dancing on the hill I claimed, and everyone is happy and smart here.

xmarksthespot
When you say the evolution is completely 100% untrue, unfounded and a complete lie. There is proof that evolution occurred, maybe not enough to completely back it 100% like "we" think it happened, but there is proof. Come on now, you have used Chick-tracts to prove a point in the past... No one is allowed to question the word of Dr David A Dewitt, head of the Centre for Creation Studies at the ironically named Liberty University, a self-proclaimed fundamentalist Baptist college, and holds a faculty position at the Institute for Creation Research, an "educational facility" which purports a 6000 year old earth, who has never published a peer-reviewed article on evolution in any legitimate journal of evolutionary studies.

Well not unless you too have a BSc in biochemistry and a PhD in neuroscience.

Meanwhile he denies all evidence of evolution and the abundant scientific research by numerous notable and lauded independent scientists, whose publications literally fill libraries.

Now, just going on a hunch here, but I'm going to assume JIA doesn't have any peer-reviewed publications, or any tenured position at a respectable research/higher educational facility, or a PhD, or even a BSc. In fact I very much doubt he's even taken high school biology.

I smell a hypocrite (the pungent odour is unmistakable). So there we have liar and hypocrite.
As far as you dodging and bailing out when you can't answer something that contradicts your views, that is true and Imperial Samurai has experienced it from you the most among others. He can vouch that I wasn't lying/ And the constant running away, often from threads created that have backfired. I think we can safely add inept and cowardly.

So putting all this together we conclude that he's an inept, cowardly, lying hypocrite. Or hypocritical liar. Or any other permutation one cares to create.

Robtard
No one is allowed to question the word of Dr David A Dewitt, head of the Centre for Creation Studies at the ironically named Liberty University, a self-proclaimed fundamentalist Baptist college, and holds a faculty position at the Institute for Creation Research, an "educational facility" which purports a 6000 year old earth, who has never published a peer-reviewed article on evolution in any legitimate journal of evolutionary studies.

Well not unless you too have a BSc in biochemistry and a PhD in neuroscience.

Meanwhile he denies all evidence of evolution and the abundant scientific research by numerous notable and lauded independent scientists, whose publications literally fill libraries.

Now, just going on a hunch here, but I'm going to assume JIA doesn't have any peer-reviewed publications, or any tenured position at a respectable research/higher educational facility, or a PhD, or even a BSc. In fact I very much doubt he's even taken high school biology.

I smell a hypocrite (the pungent odour is unmistakable). So there we have liar and hypocrite.
And the constant running away, often from threads created that have backfired. I think we can safely add inept and cowardly.

So putting all this together we conclude that he's an inept, cowardly, lying hypocrite. Or hypocritical liar. Or any other permutation one cares to create.

Funny thing, what I said about Dewitt was true, he only 'picks' at parts and not the whole equation so he can justify his "truths" and I am a laymen/amateur in all fields of science.

He's definitely a hypocrite for accusing others of faults he is guilty of himself. Not sure about a liar, what he says may be lies but if he truly believes them, is it lying? Would the insanity defense work?

What I am curious of though, he has littered the threads with preachings of salvation and how to properly attain salvation; I want to know if he has the qualifications to do so... Is he an ordained Priest, Preacher, Minister, Rabbi or just another Jimmy Jones?

Alliance
Jesus died more of a lunatic than Darwin did.

lord xyz
Why don't all of us just put JIA on our ignore lists? Maybe he'll get the idea and leave.

Alliance
Some of us have already taken that measure.

FeceMan
Not so sure about that, he has been very adamant in the past saying that evolution is utterly rubbish because the Bible tells how "it" all happened.
Do I know you?

Better yet, do you know me?

I think you do not.

Capt_Fantastic

how about your use of the word "untruth"?

Adam_PoE
Since you think that I am a hyprocrite how many times have I self-effaced or tried to take the attention or credit for something away from myself?

I have had guys and girls/women (but mostly girls) thank me for something that I said or some kind word that I said or for making them feel better about themselves or their situation.

Robtard
Do I know you?

Better yet, do you know me?

I think you do not.

Doubt it.

Doubt it.

I agree, but what is your point?

Strangelove

Oops, I should have put this in the other thread entitled, "The fool has said in his/her heart there is no God." If you could post a single link in any single one of your threads or misguided arguments that was not blatantly rife with bias against progressive thought, I'd actually consider your argument every once in a while

office jesus
Okay, I am stockpiling these weird terms. First there was plebian, then troglodyte, now there is "ilk."

laughing

What (laughs) do you have (laughs some more) some kind of lexicon from the Dark Ages or something? From the days of King Arthur. I have never in my life seen such archaic terminology.

laughing whew! (wipes forehead and tries to make sense of where these words came from).

What he has is an education. Unlike you, I'm assuming. Considering that you don't know what those words mean. Although, coming from a winger, I wouldn't be surprised.

office jesus
Why don't all of us just put JIA on our ignore lists? Maybe he'll get the idea and leave.

But it'd take out the fun of mocking him. laughing

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
So because he switched from Darwinism to Christianity on his deathbed he's a lunatic?

There is more to it than that.

AngryManatee
lol @ another stupid thread

Devil King
Originally posted by RocasAtoll

He did no such thing.

This thread should be closed.

Crimson Phoenix
Whats the hell is this stupid thread? And whats with all this talk of darwinsim as if its a religion

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
Whats the hell is this stupid thread? And whats with all this talk of darwinsim as if its a religion

Idiocy in action is what it is.

Shakyamunison
One man's delusion dose not validate another man's delusion.

Alliance
FOSSIL THREAD.

xmarksthespot
LMFAO. To have made a thread as stupid as this in the first place is one thing, to have had it torn to pieces is another, to actually have the gall to bump one's stupid thread of one's own volition...? What a ****ing idiot.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by fini
WE DONT NEED anything, other than what we want and what we come to accept using our own brains and hearts........... NOT THE WORDS of a hopelessly brainwashed fanatic

Love died for your sins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.