Superman and Batman vs Spider-Man and Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PlasticMan411
Which team who'd take it?

Darth Macabre
blink Ah....Team DC wins 100/100

Devil Lance
Originally posted by PlasticMan411
Which team who'd take it?

Spite nono

Badabing
Wow, just when I thought the versus forum hit rock bottom. Plasticman with all due respect, this thread is ridiculous.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Devil Lance
Spite nono agreed sad

What If...
Plasticman just seriously stop making threads. Every. Single. One. you make blows.

Devil Lance
closing in 5

batdude123

Devil Lance

batdude123

What If...
1?

Devil Lance
Originally posted by What If...
1?

batdude123

bigbran

Devil Lance
who voted for spiderman ?

Grimm22
I come in with the power cosmic and the full power of the chaos wave and own them all using my super enhanced mega shovel big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
I come in with the power cosmic and the full power of the chaos wave and own them all using my super enhanced mega shovel big grin

SHUT IT!!! no expression

Innerhype
Originally posted by Devil Lance
who voted for spiderman ?

Opps, mis-clicked...
confused

Scarlet315
spidey finds out about the kryptonite and laces his webbing with it, while DD puts bats lights out

NiņoAraņa
can this die already?!?!?!!

Dinalfos
Spiderman wins!!!!!!!1!111!!!!!!

newyorkcares
ee,guy.even if superman was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy out of dd and sm's league on his own , and even if the bat could'nt single handedly trounce dd or spiderman individually, and even if dd had a kryptonite billy stick AND spiderman had kryptonite impact webbing,and Karen page wasn't a erotic film star junkie who sold out dd secret, this fight, is a trouncing. Bruce and clark come to manhattan"on business". Bruce gets in a little scuffle with dd, and feings injury,allowing himself to be arrested where he breaks out 33 seconds later,now armed with the knowledge on how to ruin dd. Then its a 5 primary attack plans and one hell of a failsafe, and spiderman and dd,lying in a urine and prostitute littered alley .fight over

trolly_crouchjr
Err, yeah Plastic....DONT MAKE STUPID THREADS NOOB...*sorry lost control*

Galan777
Originally posted by PlasticMan411
Which team who'd take it? This is completely rediculous, there is no need for a response no

NiņoAraņa
MY GOD THIS THING IS STILL OPEN!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.