Movie Blade/Batman(Begins) vs V for Vendetta/The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, the fights in NYC at night. no prep, but Batman is equipped w/: acid-etched batarangs, grapple gun, mini-mines, adhesive bombs, flashbangs, nerve/tear gas, mace, binoculars and a rebreather.

Blade has his standard weapons off the movie.

V has 6 knives.

and Punisher has: M60 machine gun, AK-103, dual Colt .45 M1911A1s w/ laser sights, kevlar vest, and 2 grenades.

who wins?

Entity
This is Tom Jane's Punisher Right?

braz
yea i figured comic Punny would be unfair.

Entity
Damn, this is a tough one, i mean i love them all alot but, i figure Blade and Batman would probably take it 7/10

I could easly be wrong.

StarsNeverFall7
Ill give it to Blade/Batman, The Batman protrayed by christian bale was right on the money for the dark side of the character, and deff showed he was more hardass than the punisher in the movies, and well Blade an immortal vampire vs V who we know nothing about really except he can swing some knives around...

braz
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Ill give it to Blade/Batman, The Batman protrayed by christian bale was right on the money for the dark side of the character, and deff showed he was more hardass than the punisher in the movies, and well Blade an immortal vampire vs V who we know nothing about really except he can swing some knives around...

Blades immortal?? confused and dont underestimate V. hes superhuman ya know wink

StarsNeverFall7
Wow, not paying attnetion, leave that immortal part out lol. Thing about V is they dont give much on him and what he can or cant do, they say its not about the character but what he stands for....lame I thought.

Entity
V lame are you freakin kidding me. I think Blade and Batman would take it but V is the shit!!!

V vs. Batman would be a kickass fight i bet its already on here let me check.

braz
lol yea, im pretty sure he was superhuman though, with the way he slammed that 1 guy in the wall and the strength he had behind those knives when he threw em.

Entity
I think he has enhanced hormones that give him enhanced strength and reflex speed, not to mention accuracy

Entity
Yea it was pretty tight when he just let them shoot him and killed them afterwards, knowing he was a dead man.

He got what he wanted.

I think H2H without their armor he could almost own batman & he be ahell of a match for captain america

braz
^V may be stronger but Batman and Cap are def(or from what ive seen and heard) the better fighter as far as skills go.

Grimm22
Movie Blade could probably own them all erm

Movie V sucks, the entire movie was just one big stupid political prolog that took away everything awesome about the graphic novel

StarsNeverFall7
Thats the thing I really dont know much about V at all, but batman himself is a force to be reckoned with and well blade is just a complete hardass with enough fight skills and strength to surpass both V and Punisher combined since they are just human

braz
^yea like i said tho i think V's enhanced but i think Blade could still take him. idunno about V and Pun at the same time though.

braz
b-u-m-p

bean_machine
V would get owned by Bats or by Blade. There was nothing impressive about him in the movie.

bean_machine
The reason he had no opposition was because he did not have a worthy adversary, he just punked a bunch of losers.

braz
Originally posted by bean_machine
V would get owned by Bats or by Blade. There was nothing impressive about him in the movie.

he got shot over 100 times and lived to kill all those guys with knives and his bare hands faster than they could reload. no expression

bean_machine
Those guys that shot him over 100 times were not skilled at all. My grandma has better accuracy with a handgun than those fools. I mean how many went for the headshot? If all of them went for the freaking head shot he would have died instantly. I mean if I were to shoot someone in the chest once or twice and did not appear to be hurt, I would pummel them in the face with the rest of my clip.

Still that scene did not impress me at all.

Bats has superior skills and Blade has the raw power to put down V and Punisher.

Damn, even Punisher with his standard equipment could take out V.

grey fox
Originally posted by braz
he got shot over 100 times and lived to kill all those guys with knives and his bare hands faster than they could reload. no expression

Plus he was wearing (rather shitty) body-armour. He only got hit ONCE in a fleshy area and subsequently died from it.

braz
^his mask was metal.

Soljer
Originally posted by bean_machine
Those guys that shot him over 100 times were not skilled at all. My grandma has better accuracy with a handgun than those fools. I mean how many went for the headshot? If all of them went for the freaking head shot he would have died instantly. I mean if I were to shoot someone in the chest once or twice and did not appear to be hurt, I would pummel them in the face with the rest of my clip.

Still that scene did not impress me at all.

Bats has superior skills and Blade has the raw power to put down V and Punisher.

Damn, even Punisher with his standard equipment could take out V.

Get over yourself. Soldiers are trained to shoot CoM; they unloaded, CoM.

Not to mention the fact that V got shot FAR more than once, even with the shitty body armor.

And the fact that he strode across the room, casually killing each one of them faster than they can grab a magazine on their belt and jam it in their guns.

And trust me, for a trained soldier? That doesn't take very long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.