Why can't i get a new account?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wingman
Huh? Huh? Huh? No but seriously, I want to start off from scratch.

Storm
It' s not allowed. Registration is strictly restricted to one per person (and one per computer).

Wingman
Ah gay.

Impediment
nopity

§P0oONY
Why the fudge do you want to start over? confused

Thorinn
Sock?

Wingman

Thanos_1971
Why don't you just change your screen name

Impediment
Originally posted by Thanos_1971
Why don't you just change your screen name

What he said.

Wingman
Nevermind.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Wingman
Why not?

No thanks
Because this a message board and you have nothing to gain from it... srug

Lightningrod
Multiple Registrations
Registration is strictly restricted to one per person (and one per computer). If we find any user who has created multiple accounts purposely, we reserve the right to remove all membership access without notice or explanation.
All name change request must be made to the Administrator, and is an unacceptable excuse for multiple registrations.

Takashi
That sucks oh well if I get banned I am going to a better sight but I am wanting to say this so laugh all you want I get this fro ma wierd kdi at dschool he says it all the time..

I AM GONNA EAT YOU! *points finger at you*

Barker
Originally posted by Takashi
That sucks oh well if I get banned I am going to a better sight but I am wanting to say this so laugh all you want I get this fro ma wierd kdi at dschool he says it all the time..

I AM GONNA LURN TUH SPEEL! *points finger self*
Edited. I'm sure this is what you meant.

Takashi
OOC:Reported. I am not takign this crap from you stupid people now this is what I meant! oh and it's spelled "I am gonna learn how to spell" stupid moron no offense.

I AM GONNA EAT YOU! *points finger at you*NOW GET IN MY BELLY!

Thorinn
Reported. hysterical2

Takashi
OOC:For nothing right? do nto report someone for doing nothing. Reported.

Thorinn
I didn't.

Takashi
I ddin't ether *lol*

Wingman
What difference does it make if i get a new account or not. Usually accounts go by the e-mail address and since it doesn't here, there's nothing I can do, no biggie, I was just asking... and this places seems kinda strict for a meesage board.

Takashi
Yeah I mean come on why can't this kind of site be like others not as v as the other ones.

TheKingofKINGS!
If you do not like the rules, the get out.

This is not Burger King, you don't get things your way. You get it OUR way, or you get banned!

Wingman
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
If you do not like the rules, the get out.

This is not Burger King, you don't get things your way. You get it OUR way, or you get banned! Who complained? Take the sand out of your vagina.

§P0oONY
What difference does it make if i get a new account or not. Usually accounts go by the e-mail address and since it doesn't here, there's nothing I can do, no biggie, I was just asking... and this places seems kinda strict for a meesage board.

Rules and good behaviour are our Heroin.

Syren
Unbelievable roll eyes (sarcastic)

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Syren
Unbelievable roll eyes (sarcastic)

I know... I've been working out... naughty

Syren
laughing

Takashi
?

Syren
Exactly my response when I noticed this thread.

Wingman
I changed my mind, you guys are losers.

Thorinn
Thanks. smile

Leo.M
Who complained? Take the sand out of your vagina.

laughing

JacopeX
Originally posted by Takashi
Yeah I mean come on why can't this kind of site be like others not as v as the other ones. Because were not as stupid as other ones!

Kram3r
I changed my mind, you guys are losers.

Says the guy who wanted to "start from scratch" on a meaningless message board. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wingman
Originally posted by Kram3r
Says the guy who wanted to "start from scratch" on a meaningless message board. roll eyes (sarcastic) That be I doped

Raz
Says the guy who wanted to "start from scratch" on a meaningless message board. roll eyes (sarcastic) yet you're here....posting huh

JacopeX
Originally posted by Raz
yet you're here....posting huh So he can tell off "The guy who wanted to start from scratch". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kram3r
Originally posted by Raz
yet you're here....posting huh

Hey, just because it's meaningless doesn't mean I can't come here for fun. I enjoy KMC every much. Sorry if what I said sounded insulting. erm

Blax X
Takashi you're hilarious.

Stay here.

Syren
Hey, just because it's meaningless doesn't mean I can't come here for fun. I enjoy KMC every much. Sorry if what I said sounded insulting. erm

I understood what you meant. Sort of ermm

Kram3r
Originally posted by Syren
I understood what you meant. Sort of ermm

And that's why you're my favourite member...sort of. ermm

Syren
laughing

Raz
Hey, just because it's meaningless doesn't mean I can't come here for fun. I enjoy KMC every much. Sorry if what I said sounded insulting. erm Clearly, its not meaningless then wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Raz
Clearly, its not meaningless then wink

Game, set and match.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Bardock42
Game, set and match.

I see you got tickets to Wimbledon too.. hmm

Bardock42

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, but then I realized I live in Germany weep

4th Reich? hmm

Kram3r
Originally posted by Raz
Clearly, its not meaningless then wink

laughing out loud

I sort of figured that out when I typed it, I just hoped you wouldn't get it. ninja

I suppose I meant important rather than meaningless.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Thorinn
Reported. hysterical2 Originally posted by Takashi
OOC:For nothing right? do nto report someone for doing nothing. Reported.

hysterical2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.