Humans Do Have Special Powers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
Did you know that if you can blur your vision you can see almost perfectly clearly under water. Happy Dance eek!

Shad0w_Frost
Originally posted by The Prophecy
Did you know that if you can blur your vision you can see almost perfectly clearly under water. Happy Dance eek!
Kool

§P0oONY

... Or you can wear goggles... hmm

The Pict
Goggles don't work, and in pools they seem to filter the chlorine into your eyes sad

FoxMeister
LOL. I AM BLIND

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Pict
Goggles don't work, and in pools they seem to filter the chlorine into your eyes sad

That is stupid. Since they obviously work and actually keep chlorine water to get in your eyes.

Look, it's not a "special" power if humans can just do it by default. It's like saying "Humans have special powers...they can swim when they are in water" ...besides I don't know if it is true what you are saying.

~B@ckB0n3~

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Bardock42
That is stupid. Since they obviously work and actually keep chlorine water to get in your eyes.

Look, it's not a "special" power if humans can just do it by default. It's like saying "Humans have special powers...they can swim when they are in water" ...besides I don't know if it is true what you are saying.

I know this is true because I have done it before in the water. But it was really hard and I had do go into a state of deep concentration.
You can also do this same technique with binoculars, if the vision that you are seeing is blurry through them just reverse the process and blurring you original vision.

Jack of Blades
hmmm interesting http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t427816.html

§P0oONY
I know this is true because I have done it before in the water. But it was really hard and I had do go into a state of deep concentration.
You can also do this same technique with binoculars, if the vision that you are seeing is blurry through them just reverse the process and blurring you original vision.

Or you can wear goggles and use the focus wheel of the binoculars... hmm

Thorinn

Damien B
We all have esp we just forgot how to use it thats fact it was on Discovery last night.DMB

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Damien B
We all have esp we just forgot how to use it thats fact it was on Discovery last night.DMB
Whats esp? confused

Jack of Blades
Whats esp? confused
eat sticky pigs

Barker
Originally posted by FoxMeister
LOL. I AM BLIND
crylaugh no expression

Impediment
I can create lemon scented farts. ermm

lord xyz
Did you know that if you can blur your vision you can see almost perfectly clearly under water. Happy Dance eek! You can see clearly underwater anyway, you just have to open your eyes.

humans don't need that ability anyway, we can already create life, what more do you want?

Impediment
Humans should be amphibious. yes

lord xyz
Originally posted by Impediment
Humans should be amphibious. yes Why so we can re-grow arms legs and a tail?

Impediment
Originally posted by lord xyz
Why so we can re-grow arms legs and a tail?

No, we need gills like Kevin Costner in Waterworld. That'd be cool. yes

Damien B
extra sensory prerseption. DMB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.