Most unworthy or undeserving hero???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
I wanna know who you think is the most unworthy of being a hero. Whether it is because they don't do enough or if they don't deserve their powers or position in the first place. Which hero do think has no right to have the power or title they have? Who in all of comics is the worst hero or at least the most undeserving of being called a hero.

Me personally i have always believed that Dr. Pym aka. Yellow Jacket, Goliath, Ant-man, whatever he is calling himself these days has NO PLACE what so ever as a so called hero. To me he is by far the most unworthy.

Dr. Pym is just a selfish wife beater with powers, NOT a hero!!!

But tell me who you think is unworthy.

Juntai
the new Aquaman.
Give me Orin!

Juntai
Wolverine is also not a hero, he's a villain.
As many people as he's killed, he's just lucky his Earth doesn't have Spectre.

V for Valentine
The new Ant-man, hes a bastard! smile I like him.

Accel
Yeah, new Ant-Man's a dick.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Entity
I wanna know who you think is the most unworthy of being a hero. Whether it is because they don't do enough or if they don't deserve their powers or position in the first place. Which hero do think has no right to have the power or title they have? Who in all of comics is the worst hero or at least the most undeserving of being called a hero.

Me personally i have always believed that Dr. Pym aka. Yellow Jacket, Goliath, Ant-man, whatever he is calling himself these days has NO PLACE what so ever as a so called hero. To me he is by far the most unworthy.

But tell me who you think is unworthy.

616 Hank Pym is as much of a wife beater as Peter Parker is....nice try though.

Accel
616 Hank went mad before and slapped his wife as well. He's basically an ass no matter what universe he's in.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Accel
616 Hank went mad before and slapped his wife as well. He's basically an ass no matter what universe he's in.

Peter back handed Mary Jane but no one ever seems to bring it up......

616 hank is not a dick. From what I seen he's a pretty decent guy.

Accel
I don't bring that up because I've never seen it.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Accel
I don't bring that up because I've never seen it.

I'll try to find the pic.

here you go

http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ohnoesxq2.jpg

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Black Adam
Peter back handed Mary Jane but no one ever seems to bring it up......

616 hank is not a dick. From what I seen he's a pretty decent guy. But he didn't know it was her behind him while he was fighting reily.

Entity
Peter ACCIDENTALLY hit MJ ONE TIME. And he felt horrible for that even tough it was an accident.

There is a HUGE difference in hitting someone by accident in a fit of rage and beating you wife intentionally on several occasions, cause you don't feel like you important enough!

Black Adam

There is a HUGE difference in hitting someone by accident in a fit of rage and beating you wife intentionally on several occasions, cause you don't feel like you important enough!

True. so how many times has 616 hank beaten his wife intentionally on several occasions because he didn't feel important enough?

I only know the one time he hit her in a moment of weakness. He felt like crap and apologised. I haven't seen him do it since.

Unless I missed something...If I did then I'll shut up embarrasment

Doc Potato
True. so how many times has 616 hank beaten his wife intentionally on several occasions because he didn't feel important enough?

I only know the one time he hit her in a moment of weakness. He felt like crap and apologised. I haven't seen him do it since.

Unless I missed something...If I did then I'll shut up embarrasment Though I don't read much Avengers, I do know in the Lionheart of Avalon arc he and Jan argued over him hitting her and shit... he also tried to crush her once when she was in wasp form, according to Jan in that arc... smile

Black Adam
Originally posted by Doc Potato
Though I don't read much Avengers, I do know in the Lionheart of Avalon arc he and Jan argued over him hitting her and shit... he also tried to crush her once when she was in wasp form, according to Jan in that arc... smile

can I get the issue numbers?

Black Adam
never mind..I found it on Amazon It was written by Chuck Austenlaughing

heres a review I found.

The writer insults his fans, calls them 40 year old virgins who live in their parents basement when anyone dares say a bad word about his books, he is so bad he went from writing a bunch of books a month, to be currently fired off every book, from two companies, so you know how well the writing must be.

The characters do not act anythign liek they should, for example Hank Pym who in a bout of insainity 20 years ago slapped his wife once, and then faced trial for that and other crimes, and then reformed and and patched his life back together, him and his now ex-wife are even lovers again, everything is back to normal

or so it seemed till this writer, he writes him as a nut, everyone acts like he will beat his wife again over one slap 20 years ago, he all of a sudden hates women, when a mother dies he speaks badly about her, facts about his life are messed up.

but he's not the only one, Cap is shown as a man who can't even comfort kids who just lost a mother, Hawkeye insults the dead mother in front of her kids, everyone acts like the biggest jerks in the history of the world, nothing liek they are.

the new captain britan kills enemies, is unknown, yet is invited to join the team? she lectures the team on why killing is right and they don't know anythign about killing, yet the writer must have forget many avengers have killed, stoof trial over it at times.

so many plot holes pop up, i can't mention because it would spoil the book, but they are really really bad, stay far far away.

Grinning Goku

here you go

Holy Cow!!!! sad

Doc Potato
never mind..I found it on Amazon It was written by Chuck Austenlaughing

heres a review I found.

The writer insults his fans, calls them 40 year old virgins who live in their parents basement when anyone dares say a bad word about his books, he is so bad he went from writing a bunch of books a month, to be currently fired off every book, from two companies, so you know how well the writing must be.

The characters do not act anythign liek they should, for example Hank Pym who in a bout of insainity 20 years ago slapped his wife once, and then faced trial for that and other crimes, and then reformed and and patched his life back together, him and his now ex-wife are even lovers again, everything is back to normal

or so it seemed till this writer, he writes him as a nut, everyone acts like he will beat his wife again over one slap 20 years ago, he all of a sudden hates women, when a mother dies he speaks badly about her, facts about his life are messed up.

but he's not the only one, Cap is shown as a man who can't even comfort kids who just lost a mother, Hawkeye insults the dead mother in front of her kids, everyone acts like the biggest jerks in the history of the world, nothing liek they are.

the new captain britan kills enemies, is unknown, yet is invited to join the team? she lectures the team on why killing is right and they don't know anythign about killing, yet the writer must have forget many avengers have killed, stoof trial over it at times.

so many plot holes pop up, i can't mention because it would spoil the book, but they are really really bad, stay far far away. It really wasn't that bad... I quite enjoyed it. I mean, no, it wasn't exactly Watchmen, but it was better than the previous arc... which was some shit about the Thunderbolts and had so much cosmic voodoo bull that I rcekon my head exploded about five odd times...

grey fox

here you go

Pwned cool

jumpmann
Sentry.

NoFate007
With this Civil War, Iron Man is becoming pretty unworthy. Pym definitely is in the running. Hulk too, for all the destruction he causes. Then you've got Jason Todd (who may not even really be considered a hero, but once was).

Galan777

But tell me who you think is unworthy. Ironman....... how many times can he double-cross his team and still be called a hero?

invisiblewoman
i agree ironman is a jerk and so is pym!

grey fox
Originally posted by Galan777
Ironman....... how many times can he double-cross his team and still be called a hero?
Isn't there a new guy in the suit though...in the new Avengers series at least ?

Priest
This defiantly goes to Pym, hes a dick in every freaking universe, he even bit his wives head off in the zombie universe.
Iron Man is becoming unworthy also, but then again if hes unworthy then the rest of pro regrstration heros should fall into the same catagory aswell.
Reed Richard in the civil was is also becoming a dick as well.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Priest
This defiantly goes to Pym, hes a dick in every freaking universe

he's not a dick in 616 smile

Originally posted by Priest
he even bit his wives head off in the zombie universe.

It's the Zombie universe.no expression Everyone was a flesh eating monster.

anyway my pick goes to The Retcon....I mean the sentry

Priest

It's the Zombie universe.no expression Everyone was a flesh eating monster.

anyway my pick goes to The Retcon....I mean the sentry
jane was a zombie as well..Pym bit her head off because he dident want to share his stash of B Panther with her. Even as a zombie, he's a dick to zombie wasp lol..

Entity
Originally posted by NoFate007
With this Civil War, Iron Man is becoming pretty unworthy. Pym definitely is in the running. Hulk too, for all the destruction he causes. Then you've got Jason Todd (who may not even really be considered a hero, but once was).

Yea i never tought Jason had any right to be robin, he seemed more to me like a right place right time kinda thing, but I will always think Dick Grayson was the shit so that may have something to do with it.
Yet, i think Tim is cool as robin, not quite Dick but still i like him as robin.

Jason is up there close, just not quite as high as Pym, he's just a dick with powers, never was a hero.

Black Adam
bah.. you have all been brainwashed by millar. mad

Pym, Medusa and Venom are the best parts of Beyond.

also I've noticed Comic fans seem to throw out the term Dick a lot...

not just on this forum but the other I visit as well.

NoFate007
I'm a fan of Grayson too (notice I didn't say Dick? Haha) and I feel the same way about the trio of Robins. Grayson is the man, Tim is doing a good job, and Jason was a jerkoff punk. I don't even think they should've brought him back to life...but, well, I'm not the head of DC, so I can't make the shots.

olympian
Peh. Jason was the coolest Robin ever.

Grayson spent most of his Robin carrer being a hostage. The only good years of him was with the Teen Titans.

Tim is cool headed but way to much with trying to please Bruce. Hes the nice guy that finishes last.

Jason was the rebel one. The one who got the job done no matter the odds. And the one who ironically saved Batman`s arse at least 3 times.

And despise his flaws would still come with a good deed like trying to save a mother who sold him out.

Now hes back, to give all the haters some reading hell devil

Rewmac
Wolverine. He is unworthy of his KMC title big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.