Revan vs Malak and darth traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth revan202
Revan vs Malak and darth traya takes place in the sith academy on korriban anything goes

xxXAcStylesXxx
Revan loses, Malak provides the distraction with a lightsaber duel, Traya uses insta kill while Revan is pre occupied with Malak, this is pointless too one sided.

Darth revan202
revan could take on malak easy but traya i have my doubt's

Prodigal Knight
DUDE, WTF. Why are using my SIGNATURE!!!!!

Prodigal Knight
It's not yours. Go ask for another.

darthsith19
Traya alone I think would likely put up a decent fight against Revan. I remember Janus thought Traya could beat Exar. Anyway, Malak, too, wouldn't do to bad, especially if this is Star Forge powered Malak, but eitehr way I think the duo win.

Prodigal Knight
The duo wins but Revan gives a hard fight. Revan could beat one of these Sith individually, but both, nah.

Escape81
If Traya's instakill works, she can beat Revan herself.

Prodigal Knight
Could Revan's Force Shield work against that?

Escape81
Originally posted by Prodigal Knight
Could Revan's Force Shield work against that?

Doubt it. Unless it is a super-super-super-class shield.

Darth revan202
wasent traya revans master

Prodigal Knight
Yeah.

Darth revan202
so he could have trouble wit traya even if he took her on one on one

Prodigal Knight
No. Yoda's the apprentice of some snake Jedi. Do you think that snake Jedi would give Yoda a hard time? No, he wouldn't.

Darth revan202
good point wat if revan duel wield lightsabers

Prodigal Knight
Doesn't matter regardless. Look at Asajj Ventress, she wielded two sabers and got thrown down by Anakin.

Darth revan202
o yea

Darth revan202
see the sig i have now u think that would be a good one to use

Prodigal Knight
no.....

Escape81
Revan might have trouble with Traya; he might even lose to Traya, who likely possesses more knowledge of the Force (and Dark Side) than he does, and refined her technique.

Though, I'd give the win to him if he could repulse her instant kill technique. But, then again, he might lose to these two at the same time.

Prodigal Knight
Revan can defeat one of these Sith Escape. I'm pretty confident about that. But both of them, nope. Traya would give Revan a hard fight, but I doubt she can win.

Darth revan202
dident traya say revan was so strong in the force that in kotor 2 she was saying he was thr heart of the force

Prodigal Knight
Yes, people have argued about that quote. I believe that quote does hold some water for Revan, but you can't base of it totally.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Originally posted by Escape81
Revan might have trouble with Traya; he might even lose to Traya, who likely possesses more knowledge of the Force (and Dark Side) than he does, and refined her technique.

Though, I'd give the win to him if he could repulse her instant kill technique. But, then again, he might lose to these two at the same time.

I'd hardly say Traya has more knowledge of the Sith then Revan, Lets remember it was Revan who found Malachor first, not Traya, it was Revan who as the chronicles say "Looted the underground cities of Malachor, gaining artifacts and holocrons." All Traya had was whatever Revan didn't want. And then we have the fact she couldn't understand basic Sith concepts. Revan in POD basically calls her an idiot "Any master who trains more then one apprentice is a fool."

Darth revan202
wow yea and wats pod

Prodigal Knight
P.O.D.

Path of Destruction

It's a novel regarding the histories of Darth Bane and his time period. It's because of this why Revan is so powerful and Kas'Im is in every thread.

Darth revan202
i know this is a littel off topic but in kotor 2 when the exile goes to korriban the cave u go into theres a tomb kreia says u have to go alone and in there u fight revan when u kill him kreia says u reviseted the dark moments of your past does that mean he fout revan???

Escape81
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
I'd hardly say Traya has more knowledge of the Sith then Revan, Lets remember it was Revan who found Malachor first, not Traya, it was Revan who as the chronicles say "Looted the underground cities of Malachor, gaining artifacts and holocrons." All Traya had was whatever Revan didn't want. And then we have the fact she couldn't understand basic Sith concepts. Revan in POD basically calls her an idiot "Any master who trains more then one apprentice is a fool."

Point conceded, regarding the Sith. But not the Force, in general.

And, please. Just because Revan implies that she's an idiot doesn't mean that she is. On the manipulative spectrum, she's far greater than he is.

xxxpoppunker182
yes, i'd say revan knows more about the force as a whole a great deal more than traya, he was the best of his time. and traya i belive says that he could defeat her, and sion.

zephiel7
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
and traya i belive says that he could defeat her, and sion.

Where the hell does she say this...

Darth revan202
in kotor 2 on korriban she says it i did it on the xbox version idk about the pc one

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth revan202
i know this is a littel off topic but in kotor 2 when the exile goes to korriban the cave u go into theres a tomb kreia says u have to go alone and in there u fight revan when u kill him kreia says u reviseted the dark moments of your past does that mean he fout revan???

Just an illusion, I guess, but, just for fun...

Exile is better than Revan. She defeats more powerful opponents, beats that illusion, Tray calls him the most powerful student she's had (there's no reason for that not to include Revan), and, as far as gameplay goes, isn't limited to twenty levels... big grin

Darth revan202
i leved up to 50 i played ds and also got the sith lord prestige class

Darth revan202
traya says that the exile and revan were very powerful she said that revan was the heart of the force and the exile was the death of the force if u play ds

Darth revan202
oo and is that POD book out yet idkmuch about it but i want it it sounds good

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Just an illusion, I guess, but, just for fun...

Exile is better than Revan. She defeats more powerful opponents, beats that illusion, Tray calls him the most powerful student she's had (there's no reason for that not to include Revan), and, as far as gameplay goes, isn't limited to twenty levels... big grin
Exile is not better then Revan. Though you are entitled to your opinion so I will respect your choice.

But remember that Exile actually followed Revan during Mandelorian Wars and was one of the commanders in Revan's army so this means that Revan was more influential.

And Exile actually faced some opponents that were powerful but remember that Revan faced an entire Sith Empire.

So as a whole, Revan faced a bigger threat.

And Traya never says that Exile is most powerful student. She actually tells Exile that "you are the greatest student I have ever trained before".

NOTE: "Powerful" and "Greatest" are two different words with different meanings.

Regarding Revan vs Malak & Traya!

Revan will put up a very tough fight and eventually will kill one of the Sith opponents in this fight but Revan can loose because both Malak and Traya are powerful.

And in one-on-one scenario!

Revan will easily win against either one of these Sith (Malak or Traya).

Darth revan202
i never said that she said he was more powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.