Superman Prime vs Dark Pheonix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Booyah
Superman Prime 10/10 cool

guy222
Originally posted by Booyah

Dark Phoenix

complexbrother
DP in a curbstomp.

starlock
Dark phoenix for the win

LordKaos
Dark Phoenix

Thanos_THOTU
Dark Phoenix mind ****s Superman, creates a red sun and forces him to spend 15 millennias in there and than torture him even more.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Booyah

laughing laughing laughing

Nikkolas
This is PC Superman after centuries in the Sun, isn't he?

I dunno...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by LordKaos
Dark Phoenix

thumb up

Nikkolas
Give him the Sword of Superman and he'd smoke her.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Give him the Sword of Superman and he'd smoke her.

Sword of Superman gave omniscience as far as was revealed on panel. It was a fanboy rumour that stated it was all the power of God. Research the matter. We had that debate on these forums years ago.

Phoenix is way too much for Superman Prime going by his on panel showings. erm

TheGame17
Originally posted by complexbrother
DP in a curbstomp.

no, if DP wins, it would be after a long hard battle.
there's just something about superman being in the core of a sun for 15,000 years and being called "the greatest metahuman of all time" that seems powerful to me. his Prime's powers have increased by so much that i doubt kryptonite or a red sun will barely have an effect on him, considering that he'd have 15,000 times more energy reserves in his body.

so, is any of this logical or am i just stupid? (if u do call me stupid, say it in a nice way please.)

Galan007
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Sword of Superman gave omniscience as far as was revealed on panel. It only had the potential to do that...

It never actually did though.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Galan007
It only had the potential to do that...

It never actually did though.

thumb up

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by TheGame17
no, if DP wins, it would be after a long hard battle.
there's just something about superman being in the core of a sun for 15,000 years and being called "the greatest metahuman of all time" that seems powerful to me. his Prime's powers have increased by so much that i doubt kryptonite or a red sun will barely have an effect on him, considering that he'd have 15,000 times more energy reserves in his body.

so, is any of this logical or am i just stupid? (if u do call me stupid, say it in a nice way please.)

Theres only so much energy in a sun, regardless of how long he bathed in it. Dark Phoenix ate a sun.

Nikkolas
The power of God, no.

The power of the universe, yes.

it specifically stated the IF Supes would have merged with the sword, he would have become one with HIS Universe:
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6853/pc8sb0.th.gif

I'm pretty sure Eternity could bitchslap Dark Phoenix. So could Supes with the Sword.

Nikkolas
Also, isn't DP's biggest feat destroying a solar system by eating a star?

PC Supes could do that by SNEEZING............

Galan007
PC Supes could do that by SNEEZING............ Good thing PC Supes, and Superman Prime have nothing to do with each other, ey?

Nikkolas
Actually, aren't there two different Superman Primes now?

I know I heard a guy tell me there was...one was from DC One Million and the other is from something else. He's the one supposed to be PC Superman or have his powers or something.

I'll look for the quote.

Galan007
Actually, aren't there two different Superman Primes now?

I know I heard a guy tell me there was...one was from DC One Million and the other is from something else. He's the one supposed to be PC Superman or have his powers or something.

I'll look for the quote. Prime has been seen in DC 1M, and All-Star Superman.

Neither of which are "PC characters".

GalacticStorm
Also, isn't DP's biggest feat destroying a solar system by eating a star?

PC Supes could do that by SNEEZING............

Dark Phoenix is Phoenix gone bad. It isnt just Jean Grey between issues 134 and 137 of Uncanny X-men. The Jean between those issues was AN appearance of Dark Phoenix. All whats different between Dark Phoenix and Phoenix is her state of mind, they are the same character. Phoenix is Dark Phoenix is White Crown Phoenix.

If the threadmaker wants to even this up they would have to say Phoenix only in those issues.

xjustice69x
DP for the win

Hannibal-Lector
Is this spite against superman?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Is this spite against superman?

Kinda.

citannah17
i say superman but only because i wanna get a rise outta any one willing. PSYCHE just kidding but i do think it would make for a hell of a crossover battle countless solar systems would be devastated.

guy222
DP

george '06
dark phoenix

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by guy222
Dark Phoenix

Stormbreaker
Spite thread.

eer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.