emperor arrives

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loss
in return of the jedi when the emperor arrives at the second death star the music on all the cds is different from the movie. does a movie version of this pieces of music exsist?
confused

Tangible God
Probably. Why do you ask?

aj_vader
if you would like a movie version doing, i can make you one?

aj_vader
hey, this is the track youve requested

just uploaded it now

megupload link -

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9YFX2420

loss
sir u are my hero, man ur good! ya im listenen to ur ep3 stuff u got also, soo great. thanks big grin

loss
1 thing i noticed thou is that the ending if diff then the film version. what music program do u use for editing your tracks? smile

aj_vader
i know about the ending of the peice, but there is only the version from the movie which includes Ian McDiarmid's (The Emperor's) Laugh

Personally i prefer to here the Rendition of Darth Vader's Theme at the end, i think its rather fitting to the scene.

and i use a combination of programs -

Cubase SX - Wavelab - Sound Forge - Neundo

aj_vader
sorry bout that last post, i think it made me seem a bit plain lol

some people tell me when they see my posts they see them as am saying it in a mean way, but i think thats because anakin's lookin a bit mean in ma signature lol

oh and your welcome! smile

loss
hey i got the piece by doin a vocal cut and its perfect, there is no laugh or anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.