DO you want a fourth matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samle
I am seeing lots of posts about a fourth matrix do you want a fourth one. Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing smokin'

FoxMeister
I want one but there is a small chance of a 4th one. What would it be about? It wouldnt be a trilogy anymore. There is no point for a new one

Vim
I would like to see a TV series that deals with different people's awakenings, such as Niobe's and even Morpheus. Like a whole telling the Matrix mythology from beginning to end, including all the Ones and everything. I WANT EVERYTHING EXPLAINED IN VIVID DETAIL!!!.... I'm just kidding although a series where see key people's backgrounds and tellings explained would be pretty neat I think.

((The_Anomaly))
I dont think another movie should be done, but I do think that Vim's ideas of kinda off stories would be intresting, maybe done in CG like "Final Flight" was. Cause that was a kickass short movie.

Vim
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I dont think another movie should be done, but I do think that Vim's ideas of kinda off stories would be intresting, maybe done in CG like "Final Flight" was. Cause that was a kickass short movie.

Cool... Thanks, I was hoping to see something following Revolutions, besides a freaking MMORPG!! What kind of ****ed sh*t is that??!? We have to pay a monthly fee just to follow the story of the Matrix?!? Give me a break! I went got the Ultimate Collection because I was needing my Matrix fix again... I didn't get to far into it, before I had to come to Brazil for work...

FoxMeister
I think you are talking about The Animatrix. that was a small series that were quite creepy.

Vim
Originally posted by FoxMeister
I think you are talking about The Animatrix. that was a small series that were quite creepy.

No I mean after REVOLUTIONS, I have the Animatrix, its got some of the prequel type stuff, and between Reloaded, and a few others. But I would like to see some live action stuff featuring maybe the first and second Ones and how things went down with all that. And also some of the backstory of Morpheus and Niobe, I think it would be cool to actually see that, instead of trying to make it up in our heads.

HULKSTER04
why didn't they made an animated TV series for the Matrix? It should've been great to continue the story, i for one want to know the matrix maze. But the Trilogy worked well so far.

Jack Daniels
More matrix works for me!

Lana
I say leave it be. It's over, it's ended, and I'd rather they not make another movie and possibly screw things up more.

ADarksideJedi
Since the second one and the third one was pretty bad.Making a fourth one would really ruin it.jm

ragesRemorse
I think the brothers told their story. I would prefer them continuing to try to tell the matix story in mutli mediums as they are now.

How can anyone say that they screwed these movies up? It was the creators whom made the sequals and they told their story, it wasnt as if They pulled a george lucas and gave the responsibility to someone else to tell.

ADarksideJedi
True it was just boring I guess.I was never a big fan to begin with so the last two movies were pretty bad to me.jm

Quinlan-Vos
Who the hell could want a 4th after Reloaded and Revolutions? There was one good Matrix movie. Get over it.

DarthLazious
I would say no because they should have just ended it with the 1st one.

quanchi112
i like matrix 2 a lot. i think they could make a fourth one and tie up loose ends. im curius to see what happens after revolutions.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I'm a fa of The Matrix. Loved the first one. Two was good and had great fight scenes. Three was good, but should've had better and more fight scenes. Joel Silver and the Wachovski bros have said that Revolutions was it. If they did make a fourth it would have to have a good story and good martial arts scenes.

vader11
It is a good news if there's a 4th one.

DarthLazious
For the love of God please dont make another Matrix movie. We should have just had just one movie and thats it.

belike
I thought the matrix reloaded was really good except for the scenes that looked like a video game. I don't think they will ever make a fourth film but I think that they could make a whole new trilogy set in the matrix universe. There's so many things that they could still do with it even if it takes place in a different time and doesn't have the characters from the original trilogy.

Neo_Version 7
Let the series settle down for a few more years.

I, for one, would welcome a new Matrix film -- be it in the form of a reboot, sequel, etc.

Everyone knows the first film will never be topped so I don't see the harm in giving it another go.

dj slade
lol i cant believe there is still a matrix forum matrix is so old already.

Neo_Version 7
This board freakin' flourished back in 2003.

Oh, how I miss those days!

dj slade
3rd film was a dissapointment.they will probably have a matrix origin film in the future matrix origins lol.

JKozzy
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Let the series settle down for a few more years.

I, for one, would welcome a new Matrix film -- be it in the form of a reboot, sequel, etc.

Everyone knows the first film will never be topped so I don't see the harm in giving it another go. Honestly, I really hope they consider a reboot. Literally, haha. The Matrix Rebooted or something. I don't know, just give me some more ridiculous bullet-time action. Hell, get an idea for another trilogy. Have the machines and humans fall into their old ways. With The Matrix Online ending, I'm sure they could find somewhere to go. Or just make TMO's storyline into a movie(s).

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
This board freakin' flourished back in 2003.

Oh, how I miss those days! Me too, mate. Me too. sad

Dsmartts
If you are like me, you want to see the next movie, no matter who owns it or

makes it!!!!! Give Us "The Matrix 4!!!" already! I have created a page on

facebook for the voice of those who want an additional installment called

"Give Us "The Matrix 4!!!" Join a collective voice and demand the next

movie! Be heard! Like "Give Us "The Matrix 4!!!" on facebook and be a

part of a movement that will get Hollywood's attention!!!!! We want another

movie!! Demand it today!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.