Batman vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Carl25
I think batman would win, what about you guys?

Booyah
Spider-Man 10/10

braz
bah. this has been done to death. check the search function. and if Bats gets prep, he wins, no prep, no win.

heru
Bats don't have a chance even with prep. Spidey is just as smart if not smarter, stronger and faster giving them prep would only make it easier for Spidey.

braz
Originally posted by heru
Bats don't have a chance even with prep. Spidey is just as smart if not smarter, stronger and faster giving them prep would only make it easier for Spidey.

naw. Batman w/ prep can do lots of stuff. he can get on the telly and call up the justice league and get a couple GL rings or construct a ruby kwartz and its over with. or just attempt to blow him up with the batwing, OR just get in his robotic metallic suit which gives him enhanced strength and speed. like i said, theres lots of stuff Bats can do w/ prep my friend.

heru
I hear what your saying, but how does his prep time out do spideys. He's smarter than bats I'm sure you know that. Batman could'nt catch him with the element of surprise, because of his spidey sence. He would'nt call up the J.L., cause thats not his style he's to confident with his own ability. And the batwing would'nt do much help, because spidey is to agile. Even if he wanted to use heat seeker missles, the only thing spidey would have to do is hitch a ride on the batwing. And that will be the end of that problem.

endrict
with prep he can only have a chance, with out parker wins 10000/10

marvelprince
Been done so this will probably end up closed but Spider-Man wins easily. Spider-Man outclasses Batman in every physical aspect, before Bruce can even think about landing a punch Spider-Man already has him KO'ed.

Soljer

Spiderman is no where NEAR batman level in intelligence.

Batman with prep RAPES every street leveller out there, and can usually find a way to take all the way up to the top tier.

erm.

EDIT: Without prep, though, Batman is screwed. Twice.

braz
I hear what your saying, but how does his prep time out do spideys. He's smarter than bats I'm sure you know that. Batman could'nt catch him with the element of surprise, because of his spidey sence. He would'nt call up the J.L., cause thats not his style he's to confident with his own ability. And the batwing would'nt do much help, because spidey is to agile. Even if he wanted to use heat seeker missles, the only thing spidey would have to do is hitch a ride on the batwing. And that will be the end of that problem.

is that fact. or is that ur opinion? Spidermans smarter than Batman. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing i think ur underestimating Bats' intelligence by ALOT. he is a master strategist, possible the worlds greatest detective and scientist & has proved to think himself out of ne situation. and the last time i checked Parker's just a boy, LEARNING about science while Bats has already mastered it. stick out tongue i mean, believe me i kno Spideys smart, but he aint as smart as Batman. nope. sry. Bats has got him beat there, thats how hes able to keep up with people so much more powerful than him is with his intelligence. just ask around. Bats is smarter than Spideydude. wink

db_renji
I'm going to say Batman without prep wins 6/10. THis is a guy who has taken down Amazo without prep time. Amazo would laugh and fly-swat Spider-man. I love Spider-man but he can't take Bats. Bats has taken on metas and people like Killer Croc w/o prep and won, he can take Spider-man. And those saying that Spider-man is smarter than Bats erm get the F*** outta here.

WIth prep Batman 10/10. No one can beat Batman with prep. With limited prep Bats has beat the hell outta Supes. I repeat no one can beat Batman with prep.

StarsNeverFall7
Id have to split it almost down the middle, Batman with prep time will beat ANYONE, yes I said it ANYONE. Its kind of sad considering he is only human, but when your the richest man in the world, the worlds greatest detective, a playboy, genius, stratigiest and have every gadget known to man, alot leans in your favor. Spiderman spidey sense is somewhat obsolete here, The Dark Night has been able to sneak up behind and follow Daredevil, who should of easily been able to hear his heart beat. Thats exactly how the fight would go too, bats sneak up, kick spidey in the gut, hit him with some gas and it would be over.

I love Spider-Man, but never underestimate The Dark Night. I give it a 5/10 for either one, depending on the situation.

braz
^not to mention, snuck up on Superman as well

Alfheim
Can you say prep?

Dinalfos
Without prep, Spiderman wins 10/10.

heru
I can see there are a lot of Batman lovers out there, but If it does ever happen in a comic book seris. My money is with spidey all the way.

Soljer
Originally posted by Dinalfos

Quoted for Truth.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Soljer
Batman with prep RAPES every street leveller out there, and can usually find a way to take all the way up to the top tier.
Too bad Spider-Man isn't street level. And prep doesn't mean a guaranteed victory.

blind faith
Without prep. against a not-holding-back Spidey I feel kind of sorry for Bruce. Spidey wins 10/10.

Bat's only chance is prep. time.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Too bad Spider-Man isn't street level. And prep doesn't mean a guaranteed victory.

Stop winging! Bats took out the whole JLA with prep he can probably beat Spiderman.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by db_renji
I'm going to say Batman without prep wins 6/10. THis is a guy who has taken down Amazo without prep time. Amazo would laugh and fly-swat Spider-man. I love Spider-man but he can't take Bats. Bats has taken on metas and people like Killer Croc w/o prep and won, he can take Spider-man. And those saying that Spider-man is smarter than Bats erm get the F*** outta here.

WIth prep Batman 10/10. No one can beat Batman with prep. With limited prep Bats has beat the hell outta Supes. I repeat no one can beat Batman with prep. didn't he take down Amazo with like explosives? and wasn't a robin/nightwing there? just wondering...i agree with prep he wins all times, but without i give this to spidey, all times

((The_Anomaly))
Peter curbstompes Bruce into the ground. 10/10

OneDumbG0
I'd say they split it 5/10. Batman's prep is godly, but he doesn't need a lot of time to use it. After all in 'Hush,' Batman got ambushed by Superman and set up his prep in a few minutes time. Advance prep is meaningless and I wonder why people continue to consider it to be the conclusive factor in Batman's fight.

Dr. Doom needs no prep, he is walking prep. And Batman is too. Even if he's ambushed, he runs away for a while to set up prep on the fly. Gawd, Batman could get really nasty, pop a fake-death pill, purposely eat a glancing blow to the head by Spidey and make Spidey walk away crying that he killed a normal person DKR style. Batman's a bastard like that.

But Spidey with Iron Spidey outfit might be tougher since Batman wouldn't be able to use a simple sleeping gas bat-grenade. And let's face it, Spidey fights people with gadgets and advanced prep all the time. Mysterio and Green Goblin anybody? But I don't think it'd be a massive advantage.

Now that I think of that, Spidey 6/10.

snoopdogg
Here's the way I see it. Physically Spiderman will beat Batman. But Batman does not have to fight Spidey physically to win. So I see a 50/50 deal here. Assuming this is normal Spiderman. Iron Spidey is a diff. story.

Metalmanx

This is the only truth there is.

batdude123
shifty

db_renji

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by batdude123
shifty

I'm confused... was that a teleportation-device reference ? confused

NiņoAraņa
co-sign as truth.

Yes this is true; however, Batman didn't know he would be fighting Amazo. WHich means that the explosives and other tools were already a part of his arsenal.

Spider-man's spider sense would be of little use here, b/c Batman can sneak up on Superman. Superman can hear across cities, states and maybe more. He can hear heartbeats and all biological functions and yet is is still being constatnly surprised by Batman.

Batman wins against classic spidy 7/10

Agaist iron spidy only 4/10 see, though he can sneak up on superman, it's because his suit can insulate the sound of his functions, Spidey's SS is more based on the danger/threat of him bieng there, not his actual presence...er if that makes sense, he doesn't rely on sounds/vibrations but by 'danger'. and batman is certainly dangerous

Kid Kurdy
When written right, Batman should NEVER be able to sneak up on Spider-Man. His spider-sense isn't perfect, but it works pretty damn good.

boriquaking55
In a standard, no-prep, KMC encounter

Spidey 9/10

I'll give Bats the benefit of the doubt - his jobber aura has to count for somethin'.

starlock
i think spider sense will work,spidey wins

Sam Z
No prep, Spider-man wins 10/10 with both hands tied behind his back.
With prep, Batman wins 8/10. Yes Spider-man still has a chance.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by batdude123
shifty

Oh no you didn't! mad mad

DigiMark007
Wow. The fandom has sunk to new lows with some of these arguments. Batman winning half the time in a "Ready? Go!" scenario??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Guys, admitting that a character would lose sometimes doesn't mean he's no longer cool. Except for Shocker....every time he loses, a piece of his soul is consumed by Satan.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Sam Z
No prep, Spider-man wins 10/10 with both hands tied behind his back.
With prep, Batman wins 8/10. Yes Spider-man still has a chance.

Truth.

Soljer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Truth.

I'm not sure. Does Spiderman still stand a chance if Bruce gets prep?

Doubtful....

Validus
How the hell does Batman take 5/10 in a no prep forum battle?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Validus
How the hell does Batman take 5/10 in a no prep forum battle?
Ask Batdude shifty

Dinalfos
He doesn't.

Metalmanx
I'm not sure. Does Spiderman still stand a chance if Bruce gets prep?

Doubtful....

Well, obviously a VERY small chance. But a chance, nonetheless.

Even with prep, it's HIGHLY doubtful that Bruce will even realize Peter has that handy spider-sense let alone figure out a way to counter it.

Validus
He doesn't.
That isn't what db_renji says.

I love Spider-man but he can't take Bats.
That's up there with my great dane Flash quotes.

Dinalfos
And I'm just wondering how Batman is NOT going to be tasting every single curb in Gotham.

Validus
And I'm just wondering how Batman is NOT going to be tasting every single curb in Gotham.
He'll already have bled to death after Spidey rips his arms off.

StarsNeverFall7
Spidey sense is really a mute point, even with the fact of the stealth batman contains to sneak up on people liike superman and daredevil, granted batman would set off his spidey sense, im sure somewhere in that batcave he has a crafty little device that will cancel out spidermans spidey sense, thats just how batman is....hes a bastard.

I still give it 5/10 without prep.

Soljer
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Spidey sense is really a mute point, even with the fact of the stealth batman contains to sneak up on people liike superman and daredevil, granted batman would set off his spidey sense, im sure somewhere in that batcave he has a crafty little device that will cancel out spidermans spidey sense, thats just how batman is....hes a bastard.

Spiderman wouldn't even need his spider sense.

The fact that he is dozens of times faster than Batman will suffice.

Not to mention the fact that a single jab from spiderman will do worse damage to bruce's body than Bane did.

Metalmanx

...A device to cancel out the spider-sense...? What the f**k?

Validus
As if ANYONE sneaking up on Superman isn't terrible writing...

If you're going to list feats like that I'd list the time Spidey got the better of Masterson Thor and Firelord.

grey fox
Yes this is true; however, Batman didn't know he would be fighting Amazo. WHich means that the explosives and other tools were already a part of his arsenal.

Which is bullshit.

Let's see.

Amazo has flash speed , Batman even explicitly states it. So why didn't Amazo simply bumrush bats ?

Strike one for the fight.

He has heat vision yet doesn't use it till mid-fight , nor does he use supermans flight to take the two out of the UA.

Strike two for the fight

Finally a missile took down Amazo...a missile ! Jesus the guy is made to tangle with the JLA yet can't even take a missile ....

Strike three...it's out.

Spider-man's spider sense would be of little use here, b/c Batman can sneak up on Superman. Superman can hear across cities, states and maybe more. He can hear heartbeats and all biological functions and yet is is still being constatnly surprised by Batman.

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

Batman surprises Superman because he is 'The Batman' aka he's a walking plot-device. It's also the reason DD didn't sense his heartbeat in their crossover....

JediMasterLuke5
Batman wins this fight. Batman superior fighting skills, intelligence, and gadgets help him win this battle.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Batman wins this fight. Batman superior fighting skills, intelligence, and gadgets help him win this battle.

How is this going to help against someone who vastly outclasses him in every single way (save fighting ability)?

Ricodrayz
Well, obviously a VERY small chance. But a chance, nonetheless.

Even with prep, it's HIGHLY doubtful that Bruce will even realize Peter has that handy spider-sense let alone figure out a way to counter it. Why does everyone say that Batman gets prep and no one else does laughing If they both get prep, isn't that somewhat cheating?
This fight should be man vs man without gadgets lol.

DigiMark007

I've always loved this debating tactic. I've seen it used for Doom, Reed, Bats, etc. Of course they'll have something for the situation. Except no one can say what it is, nor do they have the slightest clue except for a vague hope that no one will call them to task on their paper-thin theory.

So yes, without a doubt Batman can figure out that Pete has spider-sense, then pull out his "Bat-anti-spider-sense Ray" and win 9/10.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

draxx_tOfU

What the f**k?

Mindship
Straight up, in the street, on the spot: Spiderman 8/10. Simply put: Spidey's like a super-Batman. I will give Bats 2 wins cuz, well, he Is loaded with on-the-spot gadgets, and that's gotta count for something.

With prep time for both: Batman 7/10. Peter is Not necessarily smarter than Bruce with gadgets, but Bruce Is smarter than Peter with prep and tactics. Spiderman is a very clever fighter, using his environment to defeat far more powerful opponents (eg, Hulk, Torch). But he doesn't spend the bulk of his waking time thinking like a tactician. Batman does.

lando005
with prep 5/10
without prep 3/10

JediMasterLuke5
How is this going to help against someone who vastly outclasses him in every single way (save fighting ability)?
Outclasses him in every single way??? I dont know what youve been smoking. Batman is far more intelligent, has the superior fighting skills, along with the gadgets that can cripple nearly every hero known. Batmans utility belt for christ sake can take out Spiderman. Batman defeated the Hulk, I doubt Spiderman can or has done the same. The thing is spiderman will be beaten lifeless by Batman, Spidey wont even land a hit on Bats. Bats wins it hands down 9/10 with out prep, 20/10 with prep.

Soljer
Outclasses him in every single way??? I dont know what youve been smoking. Batman is far more intelligent, has the superior fighting skills, along with the gadgets that can cripple nearly every hero known. Batmans utility belt for christ sake can take out Spiderman. Batman defeated the Hulk, I doubt Spiderman can or has done the same. The thing is spiderman will be beaten lifeless by Batman, Spidey wont even land a hit on Bats. Bats wins it hands down 9/10 with out prep, 20/10 with prep.

Spiderman HAS taken out the Hulk.

Doesn't matter though.

Fact is, Batman will be moving in slow-motion to Spiderman. He won't be capable of landing a single blow.

Not to mention that Spiderman could very easily web him up/dodge batarangs/insulate himself from electricity/avoid gasses with his new iron spidey costume/turn invisible, AND knock Batman's friggin head off with one punch.

Spiderman. 10/10.

JediMasterLuke5
Have you ever seen the matrix? You know the part where Neo gets shot and comes back to life and then Smith tries to fight him but Neo blocks every thrown punch at him with relative ease. Thats exactly what would happen if Batman was to fight Spiderman. Spiderman wouldnt even land a hit becuz the far superior fighting skills that Batman has. Batman makes quick work of spidey.

Validus
laughing out loud

lando005
Have you ever seen the matrix? You know the part where Neo gets shot and comes back to life and then Smith tries to fight him but Neo blocks every thrown punch at him with relative ease. Thats exactly what would happen if Batman was to fight Spiderman. Spiderman wouldnt even land a hit becuz the far superior fighting skills that Batman has. Batman makes quick work of spidey. was that even a coherent thought?

db_renji
Come on people does intelligence and being "walking prep," count for nothing?

Cap. America hit Spider-man three times when Spider-man could only hit him once. Are you saying that Bats couldn't do the same? Spider-man is not trained, he would swing wildly (from bats prospective), While Bats knows exactly where to strike. Spider-man only needs to miss one hit and Bats brakes his arm. Bats has dodged hits from metas and once from the Flash, lets get serious.

Bats just needs maybe a minute to figure out how to take someone down, he has more than enough toys to stall the fight at least that long. I'll admit it would be much tougher against Iron Spidy, but I'm speaking traditional Spider-man.

I'll say it again Bats 7/10.

Soljer
Have you ever seen the matrix? You know the part where Neo gets shot and comes back to life and then Smith tries to fight him but Neo blocks every thrown punch at him with relative ease. Thats exactly what would happen if Batman was to fight Spiderman. Spiderman wouldnt even land a hit becuz the far superior fighting skills that Batman has. Batman makes quick work of spidey.

You're right, but you have it backwards.

That's pretty much what Spiderman could do to Batman. Batman's skill is irrelevant. Spiderman really is just DOZENS of times faster than Batman is. Combined with effective precognition, Batman will be lucky if he lasts more than three seconds against a bloodlusted spiderman.

lando005

Cap. America hit Spider-man three times when Spider-man could only hit him once. Are you saying that Bats couldn't do the same? Spider-man is not trained, he would swing wildly (from bats prospective), While Bats knows exactly where to strike. Spider-man only needs to miss one hit and Bats brakes his arm. Bats has dodged hits from metas and once from the Flash, lets get serious.

Bats just needs maybe a minute to figure out how to take someone down, he has more than enough toys to stall the fight at least that long. I'll admit it would be much tougher against Iron Spidy, but I'm speaking traditional Spider-man.

I'll say it again Bats 7/10. i wouldnt put bats in the "walking prep" department something like that is reserved for doom, and not saying bats cant beat spidy either but he certainly is not going to break his arm not strong enough to do that even with a pressure hold or joint manipulation... this fight would be good damn good and i'm sure spidy would say something to the effect of "rather be fighting 10 kraven the hunters than fight this guy again" but bats wouldnt own this fight by anymeans spidy's resourcefulness and quick thinking acts as a nice counterbalance for batman's tactics it should be 50/50 most of the way

db_renji
Originally posted by lando005
i wouldnt put bats in the "walking prep" department something like that is reserved for doom, and not saying bats cant beat spidy either but he certainly is not going to break his arm not strong enough to do that even with a pressure hold or joint manipulation... this fight would be good damn good and i'm sure spidy would say something to the effect of "rather be fighting 10 kraven the hunters than fight this guy again" but bats wouldnt own this fight by anymeans spidy's resourcefulness and quick thinking acts as a nice counterbalance for batman's tactics it should be 50/50 most of the way

I guess i can concede to a 50/50. However how is he not walking prep? Think about it, on the fly he beat Amazo (although he did have help via Nightwing). He has beaten (although not totally) Superman. He can think of plans and tatics on the fly. How is he not walking prep?

But as a true comic fan, i have to respect the rest of the post. I admit its 50/50.

Metalmanx

... laughing laughing laughing

Metalmanx
You're right, but you have it backwards.

That's pretty much what Spiderman could do to Batman. Batman's skill is irrelevant. Spiderman really is just DOZENS of times faster than Batman is. Combined with effective precognition, Batman will be lucky if he lasts more than three seconds against a bloodlusted spiderman.

And that's the truth.

lando005
I guess i can concede to a 50/50. However how is he not walking prep? Think about it, on the fly he beat Amazo (although he did have help via Nightwing). He has beaten (although not totally) Superman. He can think of plans and tatics on the fly. How is he not walking prep?

But as a true comic fan, i have to respect the rest of the post. I admit its 50/50. that's more resourcefulness in my eyes knowing ur opponent and useing your enviroment and what you have on had to beat them... walking prep is someone like doom who pretty much has any device he needs to beat the living crap outta any hero/villian on him at all times or atleast a good portion of them kinda like being a walking lab

Priest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I've always loved this debating tactic. I've seen it used for Doom, Reed, Bats, etc. Of course

So yes, without a doubt Batman can figure out that Pete has spider-sense, then pull out his "Bat-anti-spider-sense Ray" and win 9/10.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

But spiderman wins 10/10 shifty

brainchild81

Cap. America hit Spider-man three times when Spider-man could only hit him once. Are you saying that Bats couldn't do the same? Spider-man is not trained, he would swing wildly (from bats prospective), While Bats knows exactly where to strike. Spider-man only needs to miss one hit and Bats brakes his arm. Bats has dodged hits from metas and once from the Flash, lets get serious. Let's. Batman dodging flash is sheer stupidity & "metas" don't mean much unless they were moving as fast as Spidey can. (If he dodged, they weren't) Originally posted by db_renji

But as a true comic fan, i have to respect the rest of the post. I admit its 50/50. That Amazo was a stripped down model. He didn't display a millionth of what Amazo can really do. That fight was made to create and please fanboys. He has fought against Amazo & Supes before. No need for walking prep. & Supes is a jobber when it comes to Batman

OneDumbG0

I'll say it again Bats 7/10. While I do think Batman would give a better fight than most people, the only problem with your theory is, is that Cap nails Spidey three times to one nick because Cap knows everything about Spiderman, literally. He's studied his moves and powers totally which is why he did what he did even though he's physically outclassed. Batman hasn't.

I do agree that Batman can take the measure of his opponent in a very short time. I mean, that's basically his role in the JLA, but can he do to Spidey what Cap did? No, I don't think he can. Also a lot of Batman's options are cut down since Iron Man made the suit with several defenses. It's got a mask filter for gases (always a favorite option of Bats), heat-resistant kevlar and audio and visual amplification in case Batman wants to go sneaking.

Batman would have to analyze all that and turn the suit against Spidey somehow. If anything, Batman's resourceful and would go straight to bat-gadgets. He does it all the time. He'd probably try to short-circuit Spidey's suit so the suit's vision/ legs go crazy. Or try to hide, make Spidey go to visual/audio amplication and use a flashbang/sonic emitter to overwhelm Spidey's senses. He's a bastard like that and does that stuff all the time, hell he did both to Superman in the 'Hush' fight (turning a strength into a vulnerability). Honestly, now that I think about it, his Iron Spidey outfit could actually make Spidey more vulnerable to a resourceful opponent like Batman.

Spidey still 6/10

Soljer
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
While I do think Batman would give a better fight than most people, the only problem with your theory is, is that Cap nails Spidey three times to one nick because Cap knows everything about Spiderman, literally. He's studied his moves and powers totally which is why he did what he did even though he's physically outclassed. Batman hasn't.

I do agree that Batman can take the measure of his opponent in a very short time. I mean, that's basically his role in the JLA, but can he do to Spidey what Cap did? No, I don't think he can. Also a lot of Batman's options are cut down since Iron Man made the suit with several defenses. It's got a mask filter for gases (always a favorite option of Bats), heat-resistant kevlar and audio and visual amplification in case Batman wants to go sneaking.

Batman would have to analyze all that and turn the suit against Spidey somehow. If anything, Batman's resourceful and would go straight to bat-gadgets. He does it all the time. He'd probably try to short-circuit Spidey's suit so the suit's vision/ legs go crazy. Or try to hide, make Spidey go to visual/audio amplication and use a flashbang/sonic emitter to overwhelm Spidey's senses. He's a bastard like that and does that stuff all the time, hell he did both to Superman in the 'Hush' fight (turning a strength into a vulnerability). Honestly, now that I think about it, his Iron Spidey outfit could actually make Spidey more vulnerable to a resourceful opponent like Batman.

Spidey still 6/10

I very much doubt that Stark would so easily allow an Iron-man (even Pete's Iron Spidey) suit to be so easily short circuited.

Not to mention, Spiderman doesn't need a/v amplification - his Spider Sense can paint a 360 degree picture of his surroundings. Batman isn't hiding from it.

Furthermore, even if Batman DID manage to FUBAR the Iron Spidey Suit, Spiderman could likely rip the iron/kevlar/whatever the hell it is in two, jump out in his classic costume, and STILL punch Bruce's head off.

BUT, this is all assuming that Spiderman doesn't just Speedblitz the hell out of this HUMAN as soon as the flag is dropped....

EDIT: Not to mention the invisibility mode of the Suit....

Ricodrayz
I have an hour between classes so I came here Happy Dance . With all the equipment in Batman's belt, do you guys think that Batman will get direct hits in the first shot? No way in hell. Spiderman goe sto fight Batman and Bats trhows something out his belt at Spidey. Of course, Spiderman dodges it (Spider sense is there too) and Spidey webs Batmans belt since he saw something dangerous coming out of it evil face

Or Spiderman webs his whole body up no expression Anyway, Spiderman will catch some part of Bats body with web after he dodges one of his attacks. Spiderman wins 8/10 in a fight without batman doing his H.W.

Soljer
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
I have an hour between classes so I came here Happy Dance . With all the equipment in Batman's belt, do you guys think that Batman will get direct hits in the first shot? No way in hell. Spiderman goe sto fight Batman and Bats trhows something out his belt at Spidey. Of course, Spiderman dodges it (Spider sense is there too) and Spidey webs Batmans belt since he saw something dangerous coming out of it evil face

Or Spiderman webs his whole body up no expression Anyway, Spiderman will catch some part of Bats body with web after he dodges one of his attacks. Spiderman wins 8/10 in a fight without batman doing his H.W.

Or he could not worry about the gasses that Batman will throw, catch the batarangs mid-flight and chunk them back at Bruce, and....

Punch his spine out of alignment.

And by out of alignment, I mean across two state lines.

Ricodrayz

Punch his spine out of alignment.

I wouldn't go that far laughing

jasonk3
Spidey 8/10

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by jasonk3
Spidey 8/10 Where did that come from laughing

brainchild81
That's from the 2nd Spidey/Bat crossover. This time they take on Fisk & Ras. 1st time they fought Carnage & Joker. Spidey also could have easily punched a hole in Bats's face, but he was nice and easily tossed him away instead.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by brainchild81
That's from the 2nd Spidey/Bat crossover. This time they take on Fisk & Ras. 1st time they fought Carnage & Joker. Spidey also could have easily punched a hole in Bats's face, but he was nice and easily tossed him away instead. Well, that's freaking hilarious. I feel sorry for Bats but it's all true laughing

JediMasterLuke5

I'll say it again Bats 7/10.
I agree with you 100% on this one.

Metalmanx
I agree with you 100% on this one.

That's unfortunate. erm

Ricodrayz
That's unfortunate. erm laughing

Soljer
That's unfortunate. erm

Considering his explanations in other threads, I'd be more worried if JediMaster agreed WITH me.

Seems like whatever side he's on in a thread, just jump ship, and you're right! eek!

Ricodrayz
Considering his explanations in other threads, I'd be more worried if JediMaster agreed WITH me.

Seems like whatever side he's on in a thread, just jump ship, and you're right! eek! Well now, that wasn't nice laughing

Ricodrayz
Come on Guys

"Posted by jason in the own thread"

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7691326

How can Spiderman hope to win shifty shifty shifty shifty

brainchild81
laughing The almighty batkick. DC writes this fight & Batman uses some magical ninja trick to get past the Spidey sense. The Batkick is charged w/Chi and sends Spidey into orbit. Batman 3000/10

Ricodrayz
laughing The almighty batkick. DC writes this fight & Batman uses some magical ninja trick to get past the Spidey sense. The Batkick is charged w/Chi and sends Spidey into orbit. Batman 3000/10 Sounds about right laughing I am not saying Batman can't win any; but come on now, it's freaking Spiderman.

jasonk3
laughing The almighty batkick. DC writes this fight & Batman uses some magical ninja trick to get past the Spidey sense. The Batkick is charged w/Chi and sends Spidey into orbit. Batman 3000/10 laughing

OneDumbG0
Not to mention, Spiderman doesn't need a/v amplification - his Spider Sense can paint a 360 degree picture of his surroundings. Batman isn't hiding from it.

Furthermore, even if Batman DID manage to FUBAR the Iron Spidey Suit, Spiderman could likely rip the iron/kevlar/whatever the hell it is in two, jump out in his classic costume, and STILL punch Bruce's head off.

BUT, this is all assuming that Spiderman doesn't just Speedblitz the hell out of this HUMAN as soon as the flag is dropped....

EDIT: Not to mention the invisibility mode of the Suit.... I'm ashamed of you Soljer. Spidey sense is not anything like radar sense. Spidey sense is precognition of danger and where its coming from and nothing more. It doesn't paint anything. Batman can absolutely hide from Spiderman if he doesn't plan on attacking him. This is exactly why Stark gave him A/V enhancements. Your misinterpretation of spidey sense disappoints me greatly. I order you to read 100 Spiderman comics before reposting.

Once Spidey rips off the FUBAR'd suit, Batman would go straight to sleepy-Batarang ftw or poison gas-Batarang ftw.

Soljer, if you ever use the term, "speedblitz" again when referring to Spiderman, I will put you right at the top of my hitlist. Your summation is wrong on so many levels, it hurts.

Iron Spidey does not have invisibility. He has a camo cloak. Read my damn scans, I already posted this in the Cap vs. Spidey thread! And even when Spidey uses his camo cloak, I'm not half as smart as Batman and I can already figure out three ways to overcome such a manuever: 1) Use infrared vision (Iron Spidey costume is not described as heat cloaked), 2) Use a smoke bat-grenade and watch the movement of the smoke to see where Spidey is, and 3) Use a bat flash grenade, now everybody's blinded and the playing field is even.

Spidey 6/10

Metalmanx
3) Use a bat flash grenade, now everybody's blinded and the playing field is even.

Spidey 6/10

Haha, I would love to see that.

Batman: "Aha! Now you won't be able to see for awhile. But blast! Nor can I!"

Spidey: "So...do we keep going?" Spider-sense is all I need.

B: "Of course!" Little does he know that I've trained in all sorts of mystical ninja stuff that gives me the ability to fight blindfo--!

Spidey punches Batman's face in. no expression

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Come on Guys

"Posted by jason in the own thread"

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7691326

How can Spiderman hope to win shifty shifty shifty shifty
And people complain about Spider-Man vs Firelord confused

harri
sm 10/10

@c3
Well all i can say here to all the spidy fans out there drumming up support out there seem to have only seen the movies and are noobs to reading comics Bats beats the hell out of everyone with prep time and if he cant beat them at the time he'll retreat and find a way to clobber spidy lol why do ppl forget the bat cave thats what it is there for plus you have to read the first Marvel Vs DC series where bat has already almost beaten the the shit out of spidy without prep time till he realized it was just a kid and there was something more to the situation at hand

marvelprince
Originally posted by @c3
Well all i can say here to all the spidy fans out there drumming up support out there seem to have only seen the movies and are noobs to reading comics Bats beats the hell out of everyone with prep time and if he cant beat them at the time he'll retreat and find a way to clobber spidy lol why do ppl forget the bat cave thats what it is there for plus you have to read the first Marvel Vs DC series where bat has already almost beaten the the shit out of spidy without prep time till he realized it was just a kid and there was something more to the situation at hand

I wanna know what Marvel vs DC crossover you're talking about. I seem to remember Spider-Man vs Batman where Batman tries to grip Spider-Man and ends up on his ass.

Seriously though Peter only needs to land one punch on Bruce to cave his face him. Why is this still up for debate?

Dinalfos
No, because Batman prepped his skull with anti-Spiderman-punching spray.

Murda Ma$e
Batman would most likely win.

brainchild81
Originally posted by marvelprince
I wanna know what Marvel vs DC crossover you're talking about. Me too. Probably the one in his mind. Or some special fanboy edition.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by @c3

What the? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Soljer
I'm ashamed of you Soljer. Spidey sense is not anything like radar sense. Spidey sense is precognition of danger and where its coming from and nothing more. It doesn't paint anything. Batman can absolutely hide from Spiderman if he doesn't plan on attacking him. This is exactly why Stark gave him A/V enhancements. Your misinterpretation of spidey sense disappoints me greatly. I order you to read 100 Spiderman comics before reposting.

Once Spidey rips off the FUBAR'd suit, Batman would go straight to sleepy-Batarang ftw or poison gas-Batarang ftw.

Soljer, if you ever use the term, "speedblitz" again when referring to Spiderman, I will put you right at the top of my hitlist. Your summation is wrong on so many levels, it hurts.

Iron Spidey does not have invisibility. He has a camo cloak. Read my damn scans, I already posted this in the Cap vs. Spidey thread! And even when Spidey uses his camo cloak, I'm not half as smart as Batman and I can already figure out three ways to overcome such a manuever: 1) Use infrared vision (Iron Spidey costume is not described as heat cloaked), 2) Use a smoke bat-grenade and watch the movement of the smoke to see where Spidey is, and 3) Use a bat flash grenade, now everybody's blinded and the playing field is even.

Spidey 6/10

Give me a break, Spiderman's spidersense HAS painted 360 pictures before. Where are the damned scans? He was dodging something and the caption literally read "Spider sense paints a 360 of my surroundings...the gunman..blah blah blah."

Also, what's wrong with assuming that Spiderman speedblitzes human opponents? He's done it to people much faster than batman before. Much more durable, too.

Lastly, the cloak is ASSUMED to be active camo, however, as portrayed in the Civil War volumes, it truly is invisibility. What do we go with as the more definitive? I suppose it's up to the individual, but the cloak hardly matters anyways. Spiderman is still dozens of times faster than Batman, and hundreds of times stronger.

Speedblitz.

Punches Batman's spine out of his body.

Metalmanx
Give me a break, Spiderman's spidersense HAS painted 360 pictures before. Where are the damned scans? He was dodging something and the caption literally read "Spider sense paints a 360 of my surroundings...the gunman..blah blah blah."

Also, what's wrong with assuming that Spiderman speedblitzes human opponents? He's done it to people much faster than batman before. Much more durable, too.

Lastly, the cloak is ASSUMED to be active camo, however, as portrayed in the Civil War volumes, it truly is invisibility. What do we go with as the more definitive? I suppose it's up to the individual, but the cloak hardly matters anyways. Spiderman is still dozens of times faster than Batman, and hundreds of times stronger.

Speedblitz.

Punches Batman's spine out of his body.

Dinalfos
Wow, I really didn't know that. I never thought of his Spider Sense as some sort of vision.

lando005
Wow, I really didn't know that. I never thought of his Spider Sense as some sort of vision. well it did just recive an upgrade maybe it can now

Soljer

There we go, that's not the exact scan I was thinking of, but it suffices.

Even uses the words three sixty. So, I'll be happy to listen to OneDumbGO's apology anytime, :P.

OneDumbG0

Speedblitz.

Punches Batman's spine out of his body. Active camo is not invisibility. The camo is described by its own inventor to have its limits and it works better in the dark. Read my scan dammit. It also is an active camo cloak because it works exactly like the stupid Star Trek Klingon cloak which dropped once you fired weapons. So it is not true invisibility like Invisible Woman, because he can't stay camo cloaked. In essence, it seems very similar to the Predator's cloaking device, except Spidey can't stay invisible when attacking.

BTW, which writer gave Spiderman DD's radar sense all of a sudden? When did this happen? This is not an enhancement from 'The Other' storyline. Enhanced spidey sense has nothing to do with his changes, those changes were only stingers from his arm, night vision, tweaks to his strength and apparently, he can carry things on his back. Gawd. I hope they retcon that garbage and I'm glad we've seen none of it since. Spidey's powers come from some ancient mystical totem spider god and not from his spider bite? Lord.

Anyway, back to the travesty at hand. He's fighting Venom in that scan, it has to be the past. What comic did that come from? Because my opinion, is that it is utter bullcrap. I have 100's of comics and can post hundreds of scans of Spidey not knowing what's coming, only that something is heading his way and it's bad. I have comics of him sitting next to DD and both of them sensing danger and Spidey doesn't know what it is and DD identifies it as a shotgun. That scan is a travesty. It is now my crusade to debunk this myth. SPIDEY SENSE IS NOT RADAR SENSE.

His spidey sense DOES NOT paint a picture. It is precog that tells him danger is afoot and most importantly, from what direction. This is a scan from Spiderman Annual #23. Whoever that writer of that stupid panel is, should be shot on sight because he decided that his knowledge of Spiderman should be from the god damn movie and that fight scene with Flash. My god, how the hell did the editor allow that through?!

If anybody wishes to debate this fact, be prepared to be inundated with scans and examples. That some people actually read that and did not vomit, saddens me. More to come. I swear it. More to come. Anybody who stands in my way, prepare to be kicked in the nuts over and over until you understand what spidey sense is.

OneDumbG0
Err. I was reading what I just posted and in my hasty anger I do believe I may confuse people. So let me re-edit it thusly:

EDIT: His spidey sense DOES NOT paint a picture. It DOES NOT identify threats or anything of the sort. Spidey sense is mere precog that tells him danger is afoot and most importantly, from what direction. Whoever that writer of that stupid Venom 360 crap panel is of Metalmanx's, should be shot on sight. Do you know why? Because he decided that his knowledge of Spiderman should be from the GOD DAMN MOVIE AND THAT STUPID FIGHT SCENE WITH FLASH. My god, how the hell did the editor allow that through?!?!?!?!?!? It'd be as retarded as a person writing in that Magneto has ALWAYS worn a helmet that protects him from telepathy just because of the X-Men movies. Whoever that is, must be fired. The editor, we should kick him in the nuts.

If anybody wishes to debate this fact, be prepared to be inundated with scans and examples. That some people actually read that and did not vomit, saddens me. More to come. I swear it. More to come. Anybody who stands in my way, prepare to be kicked in the nuts over and over until you understand what spidey sense is.

Here is one such scan from Spiderman Annual #23. For goodness sake, the author actually explained spidey sense IN THE COMIC, look at what I circled in red:

Soljer
Hmmm...which scan looks newer? What is the general rule of thumb to go by when scans contradict?

Well, I certainly hope you usually go by the new one. Otherwise, Wolverine, the Hulk, and Superman would all be dead several times over. Hell, almost every character in comics would have been dead several times over.

OneDumbG0
I am not using a new-er scan from some a$$hole hack over something that was written by Gerry Conway. Yes, Spiderman Annual #23 was written by Gerry Conway. And for you less-than-knowledgeables, for god sakes, Gerry Conway wrote Spiderman for a hundred issues. He wrote the actual 'Death of Gwen Stacy.'

You want me to post a new-er scan of Spiderman not being able to "paint a picture," no problem. If that's your standard Soljer, I'll easily get one for you and consider your nuts kicked for the day. I'll even make sure that it is clear from his thoughts or the action that he didn't knwo what was coming, onyl what direction. And get Metalmanx back in here to tell me what year that stupid scan was.

Metalmanx
I am not using a new-er scan from some a$$hole hack over something that was written by Gerry Conway. Yes, Spiderman Annual #23 was written by Gerry Conway. And for you less-than-knowledgeables, for god sakes, Gerry Conway wrote Spiderman for a hundred issues. He wrote the actual 'Death of Gwen Stacy.'

You want me to post a new-er scan of Spiderman not being able to "paint a picture," no problem. If that's your standard Soljer, I'll easily get one for you and consider your nuts kicked for the day. I'll even make sure that it is clear from his thoughts or the action that he didn't knwo what was coming, onyl what direction. And get Metalmanx back in here to tell me what year that stupid scan was.

I can come back on my own thanks.

And I have no idea what year it's from. I found it months ago in the Spidey Respect thread. I think it's when Spidey just recently fought Venom, when he had a different look. Ask Digi, he might know.

OneDumbG0
Here. Didn't have to look very far and its pretty damn frigging recent. 'Civil War' tie-in after the events in Civil War #2. Here, we see very clearly, Spiderman senses danger. Mary Jane looks to Peter questioningly and wondering what is wrong and Spiderman says, "Something's... spider-sense is going off... but there's too many people around... can't get a fix..."

Now, if spidey-sense really did paint a picture, he would have pictured the guy holding a gun behind his back. As it is depicted here, not only does he not know what the danger is, but he has trouble getting a fix on where exactly the danger is coming from and seems to be able to only discern the general direction.

"Something's" = I don't know what it is
"can't get a fix" = I'm not sure where exactly it's coming from

As you can see, Metalmanx's scan is a fluke and a complete utter editor's mistake. Let this be a lesson to the rest of you. Soljer's nuts have been kicked and he is once again ordered to read 100 Spiderman comics before reposting in this thread. Rest of you better learn from this lesson. SPIDEY SENSE DOES NOT EQUAL RADAR SENSE. Like I said and like the Gerry Conway scan explains, spider-sense is precognition of danger and which direction it's coming from.

EDIT: Who's Digi? Get him in here. Something smells fishy, is that scan of from a damn Ultimate Spiderman comic?

Metalmanx
DigiMark007. One of the mods. And a giant fan of Spider-Man. He has a lot of comics and knows more than I do.

And may I say something? Calm down a bit, will you? You're REALLY overreacting here. erm

What about Spidey's ability to fight blind, only using his spider-sense? He obviously most know where the attack is coming from, where it will potentially hit, and when it will strike in order to avoid it, correct? Correct.

Or perhaps when he's in complete darkness, using only his spider-sense to allow him to avoid objects. If it just told him "there's something there", that wouldn't be nearly enough information, and he'd trip/run into things all the time. It would have to tell him the length/width/height (or better yet, what the object is) and the exact location of the object. Otherwise, it would be pretty useless.

OneDumbG0
&^%$

Metalmanx
&^%$

Ah. I guess you win then. no expression

OneDumbG0
I just erased my whole explanation. I must now rewrite it. Once again, SPIDEY SENSE IS NOT RADAR SENSE. I put this in caps because there is no equivocation about it. How does spider-sense help him in the dark if it didn't show him where the objects are? I'll tell you:

If he were to walk forward in the dark at a certain pace and a desk was in front of him, he would eventually trip over it. Before he does, his spider-sense will tingle. The closer or faster he comes to the desk, the more intense it is. Now imagine he starts side-stepping gradually as he advances towards the desk. The spider-sense will proportionally diminish because the danger is diminishing. Instead of walking straight into it, his legs will brush the side of it causing him to stumble and not trip. As he passes the threshold of danger and sidesteps enough that he won't touch it at all, the spider-sense tingle evaporates.

It is the information from the intensity of the spider-sense that allows for measuring the width of that desk. Now just apply that same idea to the height and length and there you go. That is enough information to guide his way through the dark. Now, it is very important to not confuse this with radar sense. Spidey does not carefully measure the intensity of the tingle, then calculate that into distance and units of measurement and then consciously adjusts the way he moves. The measurement is instinctual and he adjusts instantaneously through arachnid reflexes.

Gerry Conway further explains this in the highlighted caption. As you can see, the idea that Spidey gets a picture in his head of whats around him, then reacts to what he knows... is the furthest idea of spider-sense there is. It is much more appropriate to say that his body reacts instinctually and unconsciously to what he can't perceive. Trust the writer of 'The Death of Gwen Stacy.' Trust me.

The previous Metalmanx scan is either from an Ultimate Spiderman book or some comic that came out after the Spiderman movie. Movie spider-sense is 360 perception of everything and accelerated recognition of time. In other words, Peter can see everything and everything slows down in his eyes. You can see this when he dodges Flash's arm and wonders, "Huh." That is movie spider-sense and somehow it crept into a comic book underneath an editor's nose. Case closed. Read the Conway scans and if you're not satisfied, read the 'Civil War' scan. Nuff said.

Metalmanx
I just erased my whole explanation. I must now rewrite it. Once again, SPIDEY SENSE IS NOT RADAR SENSE. I put this in caps because there is no equivocation about it. How does spider-sense help him in the dark if it didn't show him where the objects are? I'll tell you:

If he were to walk forward in the dark at a certain pace and a desk was in front of him, he would eventually trip over it. Before he does, his spider-sense will tingle. The closer or faster he comes to the desk, the more intense it is. Now imagine he starts side-stepping gradually as he advances towards the desk. The spider-sense will proportionally diminish because the danger is diminishing. Instead of walking straight into it, his legs will brush the side of it causing him to stumble and not trip. As he passes the threshold of danger and sidesteps enough that he won't touch it at all, the spider-sense tingle evaporates.

It is the information from the intensity of the spider-sense that allows for measuring the width of that desk. Now just apply that same idea to the height and length and there you go. That is enough information to guide his way through the dark. Now, it is very important to not confuse this with radar sense. Spidey does not carefully measure the intensity of the tingle, then calculate that into distance and units of measurement and then consciously adjusts the way he moves. The measurement is instinctual and he adjusts instantaneously through arachnid reflexes.

Gerry Conway further explains this in the highlighted caption. As you can see, the idea that Spidey gets a picture in his head of whats around him, then reacts to what he knows... is the furthest idea of spider-sense there is. It is much more appropriate to say that his body reacts instinctually and unconsciously to what he can't perceive. Trust the writer of 'The Death of Gwen Stacy.' Trust me.

The previous Metalmanx scan is either from an Ultimate Spiderman book or some comic that came out after the Spiderman movie. Movie spider-sense is 360 perception of everything and accelerated recognition of time. In other words, Peter can see everything and everything slows down in his eyes. You can see this when he dodges Flash's arm and wonders, "Huh." That is movie spider-sense and somehow it crept into a comic book underneath an editor's nose. Case closed. Read the Conway scans and if you're not satisfied, read the 'Civil War' scan. Nuff said.

At the same time, one could argue that after years and years and years of practice using his spider-sense, it very does "paint a picture" for him. He receives a certian, specific type of buzzing depending on the danger/obstruction. After numerous years of him reacting to these buzzes, I feel that it is VERY SAFE to say that Peter knows exactly what each specific buzz does now. Knowing what it is, it pains him a 360 degree image of what's going on around him (as some things would pose as obstacles, others as dangers). He then pieces this all together pretty much instantly to see what's going on around him. Would you disagree? Probably, but I felt I should ask anyway.

In fact, this makes perfect sense.

And why, exactly, am I to trust you? Or Gerry Conway for that matter? Sure, he wrote "The Death of Gwen Stacy", and that's awesome. But really, what makes him more reliable than the other writers who have also written dozens, if not in the hundred(s) of Spider-Man comics themselves? Does that make everything Gerry hasn't written completely incorrect? No. Powers fluctuate over time, and they also evolve.

And, it's not always an instinctful move. There are times when he just utilizes the spider-sense to make a conscious effort, one that he controls completely, not led by instinct. Same reason why he can ignore it if he wants to.

Let's not try to discredit the other, shall we? Makes you look bad. The scan I posted is from a 616 mainstream Spidey comic, NOT ULTIMATE. Just because it was in the movie, doesn't mean that the writers are going to use it, my friend.

Soljer
Seriously, fool, calm down and get off Gerry Conway's nuts. You're taking this whole thing WAY too seriously. It's just a comic book character, and you're acting like it's dogmatic or something.

Writers vary. We've seen this a hundred times. However, fighters on THIS forum fight to the BEST of their ability. That means, Spiderman's spidersense can give him 360 degree vision. Obviously Spiderman being unsure of what a threat is, is NOT the best of his ability.

Take a chill pill, man. Jesus H.

Ricodrayz
Well who cares, Spidey whoops that bat ass anyway.

brainchild81
I'm ashamed of you Soljer. Spidey sense is not anything like radar sense. Spidey sense is precognition of danger and where its coming from and nothing more. It doesn't paint anything. Batman can absolutely hide from Spiderman if he doesn't plan on attacking him.Not according to that Spidey sense profile we're both so fond of(my sig). The weapons Bats has should set it off. & If Spidey gets close to bumping into him

OneDumbG0
Not according to that Spidey sense profile we're both so fond of(my sig). The weapons Bats has should set it off. & If Spidey gets close to bumping into him I agree with you. If Batman was considering his options in attacking him, Spidey would sense it, even though Batman was not at that moment going to attack him. You're absolutely right. And the same thing occurs if Spidey was going to bump into him. I was thinking more of if Batman had no intention to attack him, his spidey sense wouldn't go off, just as if he's fighting side by side with Daredevil, DD's billy clubs wouldn't set off his spidey sense. But in a KMC fight, even if Batman was just hiding and waiting, he's still thinking about putting the whupping on Sipderman, and that evil intent is mroe than enough for his spider-sense to go off. So, in the end, you're still absolutely right. Although, the spider-sense in the dark is kind of a moot point, since Spiderman actually has nightvision as a result of his changes in 'The Other.'
Let's not try to discredit the other, shall we? Makes you look bad. The scan I posted is from a 616 mainstream Spidey comic, NOT ULTIMATE. Just because it was in the movie, doesn't mean that the writers are going to use it, my friend. If you reread what I said, I stated it is EITHER from an Ultimate Spidey comic OR a comic after the Spiderman movie. If it is not the former, its the latter and would not discredit you in the least. Don't ignore the second half of my sentence, shall we? Makes you look bad. And I still would like to know what comic that came from.
Seriously, fool, calm down and get off Gerry Conway's nuts. You're taking this whole thing WAY too seriously. It's just a comic book character, and you're acting like it's dogmatic or something.

Writers vary. We've seen this a hundred times. However, fighters on THIS forum fight to the BEST of their ability. That means, Spiderman's spidersense can give him 360 degree vision. Obviously Spiderman being unsure of what a threat is, is NOT the best of his ability.

Take a chill pill, man. Jesus H. No, its quite simple. You already chose your standard Soljer, the more current depiction counts. That's exactly what you said. I showed you a scan of a more current depiction. Deal with it. BTW, nowhere in my last post did I call you names. So if anybody needs to calm down, it's you. Where is all this righteous indignation coming from? Does it come from the fact that I took your argument, by your standards and turned it on it's a$$? You want me to do it more nicely, fine. 'Kick in the nuts' was a term for beating your argument. If you're actually picturing me getting all hot and bothered while typing, I can assure you, I am not.

I was seriously annoyed that Marvel let that utter crappage through. It's worse than writers making the mistake that Cap's shield is adamantium/vibranium alloy. That, at the least, is understandable. This was not and I guarantee its basis was from the Spiderman movie. I was also disappointed that you considered it to be true because from what posts I can gather of yours, I consider you to be very knowledgeable and reasonable. You should have known better than that, hence the poking fun at you. The 'intensity' of my posts was to make sure with finality that nobody considers spidey-sense to be radar sense. It just downright is not. And I'm not going to waste time explaining it to other individuals adopting that theory when I can take a definitive, hard-line stance now and stamp it out of people's heads.

Chill enough for you? Sweet. Debate over. And now, so that you can see it is not in caps: Spidey sense is not radar sense.

Ricodrayz
Come to think of it, Batman could win; this depending if they start off from somewhat of a distance. To get enough force to knock bats spine out, spidey would have to actually try to use a good amount of his strength which would be a slower punch. Like a Spider jab is faster than a Spider knock your spine jab, so maybe bats could not get connected so much, oh and if the Spider hits bat, his suit will protect him some what. If the Spider hits bat in the face with full strength(Assuming he connects) then Bats jaw falls off.

Anyway, Close up Spider wins 8/10. Some distance then Bats trhows his balls at Spiderman(Gas balls) Sorry but Spider can't dodge air. Bats always have a couple and could throw them side ways to cover an area. Spider could try to start the fight off with Spider web but Bat equipment could blow it up befor eit hits him.

Just saying, Bat could win once you think of his bat ears being so pointy.....

Ricodrayz
Who the f*ck am I kidding laughing Batman can't beat Spiderman without prep.

Aqua-pimp
hmm ok let's see cool a guy with superhuman strenght the abillitie to dodge bullets and a genius level intellect vs a rich ass karate kid in a halloween costume who also has a genius level intellect .. confused damn you're making this hard for me man laughing no serieusly Bats going to be ***** slapt like a 10 dollar hooker with a additude ...

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
hmm ok let's see cool a guy with superhuman strenght the abillitie to dodge bullets and a genius level intellect vs a rich ass karate kid in a halloween costume who also has a genius level intellect .. confused damn you're making this hard for me man laughing no serieusly Bats going to be ***** slapt like a 10 dollar hooker with a additude ... Yes Spiderman wins like evrytime but you make Batman sound like some jackass with a cape lol. No need to disrespect the bat mad

Ricodrayz
OMG check this our, I was arguing with my friend taht Spiderman beats Bats and he says no. laughing I told him vs Bats standard equipmant, fight to the death not holding back. I also explained Spider sense and how Spidey is faster,Stronger, and so on and he replys with the below

He could use explosives or freeze him with ice bat
spider sense aint pyshcic bat will take it into account sooner or later

and he still can get hit

ok is spider sense dont increase when he not holdin bd he still get hitt

so how he ever get hit ?

he can still get hit by explosions which bat carries

lol he can try but most of the time the man still get hit when it comes to explosions

not the speed of the throw the range of the explosion

u have to also realize bat will notice the man sense and will be able to do something to prohibt it

he also keep the bat radar on him which he can destract spidy with

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Aqua-pimp
I don't give guys prop's who put a 13 year old boy in panties cool and makes him fight crime and on top off that let's the 13 year old boy get assinated by a clown laughing man you bat boy's make me laugh bruce wayne is like the michael jackson of the dc universe he's rich, had a focked op childhood and like's to make out with 13 year old boys instead of chicks of his own age..... dude gimmie a break laughing

tiakocom
I don't give guys prop's who put a 13 year old boy in panties cool and makes him fight crime and on top off that let's the 13 year old boy get assinated by a clown laughing man you bat boy's make me laugh bruce wayne is like the michael jackson of the dc universe he's rich, had a focked op childhood and like's to make out with 13 year old boys instead of chicks of his own age..... dude gimmie a break laughing

man your gonna enrage the bat fanboy here take it easy big grin

Ricodrayz
I don't give guys prop's who put a 13 year old boy in panties cool and makes him fight crime and on top off that let's the 13 year old boy get assinated by a clown laughing man you bat boy's make me laugh bruce wayne is like the michael jackson of the dc universe he's rich, had a focked op childhood and like's to make out with 13 year old boys instead of chicks of his own age..... dude gimmie a break laughing laughing laughing

Aqua-pimp
OMG check this our, I was arguing with my friend taht Spiderman beats Bats and he says no. I told him vs Bats standard equipmant, fight to the death not holding back. I also explained Spider sense and how Spidey is faster,Stronger, and so on and he replys with the below

He could use explosives or freeze him with ice bat
spider sense aint pyshcic bat will take it into account sooner or later

and he still can get hit ok is spider sense dont increase when he not holdin bd he still get hitt

so how he ever get hit ?

he can still get hit by explosions which bat carries

lol he can try but most of the time the man still get hit when it comes to explosions

not the speed of the throw the range of the explosion

u have to also realize bat will notice the man sense and will be able to do something to prohibt it

he also keep the bat radar on him which he can destract spidy with

laughing laughing laughing laughing

ey men tell you're friend to lay of the Bat-Chronic ..

Zahit
hmm ok let's see cool a guy with superhuman strenght the abillitie to dodge bullets and a genius level intellect vs a rich ass karate kid in a halloween costume who also has a genius level intellect .. confused damn you're making this hard for me man laughing no serieusly Bats going to be ***** slapt like a 10 dollar hooker with a additude ...
nobody likes a hooker with attitude....

brainchild81
I don't give guys prop's who put a 13 year old boy in panties cool and makes him fight crime and on top off that let's the 13 year old boy get assinated by a clown laughing man you bat boy's make me laugh bruce wayne is like the michael jackson of the dc universe he's rich, had a focked op childhood and like's to make out with 13 year old boys instead of chicks of his own age..... dude gimmie a break laughing Batman's still cool, but I've been saying for the longest that DC should scrap the sidekick gimmick(& kill Tim Drakeevil face ). That sh*t seemed cool back when the whole sidekick thing was in decades ago, but now it just looks dumb. Sh*t just seems irresponsible. Stuff like that is why Spidey will ALWAYS be cooler(look @ pic). Be careful though. Batman has some of the most vicious fanboys.

Dinalfos
I'm sorry, I like Bruce Wayne, but he should ditch the Batman identity altogether. Bats in only intimidating when you can't see his pointy ears.

Alfheim
I'm sorry, I like Bruce Wayne, but he should ditch the Batman identity altogether. Bats in only intimidating when you can't see his pointy ears.

*Alfheim spots his worst enemy*

I'd just like to say.................DDDDDDDDDDIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! By the way this has nothing to do with this thread....im just attacking you regardless...where was I.....DDDDDIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!

fsufan89
With no prep Spiderman 10/10

With prep...........mmmmmmmmm............spidey 10/10
Happy Dance

fsufan89
Don t forget Spiderman can hhandle brilliant opponents example Doc Ock

Soljer
Originally posted by fsufan89
Don t forget Spiderman can hhandle brilliant opponents example Doc Ock

Doc Ock isn't the Batman.

Doc Ock also jobs.

The forums do not.

Without prep, Spiderman 10/10.

With it, Batman 10/10.

PRAYERRUN
Personally I see this fight like spiderman vs Captain America. The legend is always gonna have an ace up his sleeve to teach the young quick hero. He may not always win, but he'll put up a heck of a fight before he goes down.

Doc Ock
Ah, the old prep time arguement. It's so cute.

Spider-Man wins hands down. Batman can prep all he likes. Spidey can take him easily.

complexbrother
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Personally I see this fight like spiderman vs Captain America. The legend is always gonna have an ace up his sleeve to teach the young quick hero. He may not always win, but he'll put up a heck of a fight before he goes down.

Spiderman is not a newbie to the crimefighting game, he would mop the floor with Batman.

PRAYERRUN
true that.....but Batman is still the legend he'd be looking up too. Batman has more experience. While Spidey isn't a youngin anymore, he still acts like a teenager in some cases.....which is why I love that character so much.stick out tongue Batman has been grown up since his parents died. Interesting turn of events huh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.