Boba Fett, General Grevious, and Durge battle royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
these three guys fight each other who would come out victorious

it would be like this

they would see who fights who the first round then the winner fights the last remaining person so in a way its like

boba fett vs grevous if grevous wins then it would be grevous vs durge

boba fett info- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boba_Fett
suppose to be the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy, kills jedi etc

General Grevious- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Grevious
fought an impressive battle against five jedi two of them being masters that i know of you can put the number to six of you count the guy he killed in the start of the battle, he was able to kill two more in the initial battle, he mortally injured two more and disarmed the last jedi master just before a group of storm troopers came to the resque they shot him using all there weapons, guns, heavy weapons, even a flyer went after him with missles, he was fast enough to evade them all, later he kidnapped chancellor palpatine, two jedi plus one master where protecting him, he killed an entire room of troopers then went after those three jedi. One had four throuats thus giving him a super scream while his droids where disarmed grevous was able to continue the assault, he then killed the two jedi and defeated the master jedi very easily. He has great stealth he can climb on walls and run down them, he suprised the five jedi i previously spoke about and was able to evade there powers, he was hit by a force blast once but he still was able to get up unharmed.

Durge- Durge was a Gen'Dai bounty hunter, a nearly unstoppable warrior driven by century-old grudges. Completely encased in his battered high-impact armor, Durge's true form is concealed from all. His armor bears the sign of the Mandalorians, for reasons unknown. Though he is a bounty hunter, he is on no one's side but his own - he cares not for his employer's wishes, or the monetary reward for his work. He tracks his prey solely for love of the hunt, and to feed his bloodlust which has spanned over hundreds of worlds across nearly two thousand years.

Durge-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durge#Durge
From what ive read durge is immortal and has lived centuries, he cannot be permanatly killed if one of his limbs or even multiple ones are cut off they will reatach, but a large loss of his body mass lets compare it to when the t-1000 shattered near the end of the movie, it takes him a longer time to heal, he seems to have ALOT of weaponry on him, blasters, shields that can block lightsaber attacks, a flame thrower, a whip with a spiked object at the end, his right hand fires metal fragments comparable to bullets, he is very strong destroying a republic tank by himself of course using a star wars lance, he is impervious to alot of harm beside just being able to heal fast, he was hit by multiple blasts, a rocket, electricuted, and still got up, his body can extend itself since its like a mass of tenticals, it can also swollow an enemy as shown when he did this to obi won. He did not die after obi won blew him up defeating him due to his immortality but this is a weakness that boba fett can exploit i would think, and grevous perhaps might as well if he chops him up into small enough peaces.

Escape81
Dunno about Fett, but Grievous laid the smackdown on Assaj and Durge at the same time. Durge's near invincibility makes it a problem. If you mean 'who is stronger', then Grievous likely takes them both out.

But Durge may eventually win, because he's nearly invincible.

Mider999
when did this happen in the novel and to think he loses to a punk like obi won.....sorry i just cant ever like the guy.

Escape81
Originally posted by Mider999
when did this happen in the novel and to think he loses to a punk like obi won.....sorry i just cant ever like the guy.

It's how General Grievous was promoted to supreme commander of the droid army. He had to face off against Assaj and Durge (at the same time) and emerged victorious over them both.

You've got to understand, too, Obi-Wan won because of his lightsaber form.

jollyjim311
I thought that was non-canon, Greivous beating Durge and Asajj...

Anyway, Durge, due to his hate of Mandalorians would attack Boba before Greivous. Greivous would observe the fight, and strike at whoever looks like they have a victory (so the other one is beat down), and finish them off. Greivous would most likely win (Assuming that rendering Durge unable to fight back counts as a win).

darthsith19
Boba's definately the weakest link here by a fair bit. Then it's Durge vs. grievous, well, Durge wins I guess since he basically can't die but Grievous could beat him into what would be death to a normal person, it'd be close though if it was ROTS Grievous.

jollyjim311
Too many variables to accurately judge the fight, but, it is cool to think about. I mean, Boba would be beat by Durge because Boba can't quite put him down (although, he has incinerated a Stormtrooper through his armor so there was just charred bone left, and that was with his normal gun). Greivous could beat Durge because he uses a lot of powerful, quick slashes, which would probably be the only thing that could put Durge's healing factor down. And Boba could take out Greivous via ion weapons, so, it's tough to call a winner.

Darth_Glentract
Boba takes this. Check out LOTF, he's probably the best non-force user in all of SW at that point.

jollyjim311
DO you have any scans? What does he do?

Mider999
what is LOTF

darthsith19
Yeah, tell us what he did.

Edit: LOTF = Legacy of the Force

Mider999
they need to make more starwars comics and put all those amazing feats there not in the novels where i cant see them!

Null ARC Avis
that comic where GG beat durge and assaj is non canon. in the same series, anakin, as a padawan, moves a giant, like kotor leviantan large, battle platform with only the force.

Mider999
i didnt think there was a legacy of the force comic only a novel, yeah that is to big a feat for anakin, he'd have to be mace or yoda level by then to do that IMO

Mider999
how do you know its not canon?

Alkaselzer
There's the Legacy comics and the Legacy of the Force novels...

Null ARC Avis
NO! THE COMIC WHERE GG FOUGHT ASAJJ AND DURGE IS NON-CANON!!! IN THE SAME SERIES, ANAKIN MOVES A HUGE BATTLESTATION THE SIZE OF THE WHOLE SENETE ROOM WERE YODA AND PALPS FOUGHT WITH EASE WHILE FLYING HIS STARFIGHTER!!!!

jollyjim311
OMGZ WE NOEZ ALREDEE CALM TEH FCUK DOWNZOR!!!!!1!11!!1!!!!!

Advent
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
NO! THE COMIC WHERE GG FOUGHT ASAJJ AND DURGE IS NON-CANON!!! IN THE SAME SERIES, ANAKIN MOVES A HUGE BATTLESTATION THE SIZE OF THE WHOLE SENETE ROOM WERE YODA AND PALPS FOUGHT WITH EASE WHILE FLYING HIS STARFIGHTER!!!!

And why exactly would it be non-canon if it's listed in the official databank, which I'd quite frankly trust over your speculatory bullshit:

"At his hidden base aboard the Trenchant space station, Dooku pit his minions Asajj Ventress and Durge up against Grievous to determine who would be the commander of the Separatist droid army. Grievous emerged victorious."

-- Star Wars: Databank, General Grievous, EU.

Unless it's a different thing we're talking about here (which I don't know why it would be, but...). Either way, Grievous has already beaten Durge, so he undoubtedly can take him again by some means, and I highly doubt Boba Fett will be able to contend with Grievous. And while I'd say he's easily got the best shot here, I wouldn't count on him FTW.

General Grievous more than likely wins as he's the superior in this match. As stated prior by jollyjim, Durge would probably go for Fett, and then Grievous takes on whoever wins - and he's definitely shown us the speed and capability to block and dodge blaster fire.

Prodigal Knight
Yeah, but it's a battle royal. So if Boba can beat Grievous, he goes on to face Durge.

Boba vs. Grievous. Boba is awesome, I think he can very much take on Grievous. But I am leanding toward the cyborg general.

Durge vs. Grievous- Grievous. Been proven.

Darth_Glentract
Nah, Boba just snipes GG a half second into the fight and then vaporizes Durge with a thermal detonator.

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Nah, Boba just snipes GG a half second into the fight and then vaporizes Durge with a thermal detonator.

Yeah... okay...

Darth_Glentract
He's easily got the skill to snipe GG's heart and a thermal detonator should have no problem killing Durge.

Escape81
Grievous is faster, stronger, and more agile than Boba. Or Durge, for that matter. Grievous is skilled enough to block blaster shots, and his armor is resistant to blaster fire.

I highly doubt Boba's going to be capable of just whipping his gun out and shooting Grievous, killing him in one hit, and then moving on to Durge.

Darth_Glentract
He doesn't have to shoot through the armor. He has the skills to easily shoot through the gap between his chest plates or he could just fly into the air and shoot his heart through the much larger gap in GG's armor from above. He maybe lasts five seconds.

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
He doesn't have to shoot through the armor. He has the skills to easily shoot through the gap between his chest plates or he could just fly into the air and shoot his heart through the much larger gap in GG's armor from above. He maybe lasts five seconds.

Boba's good; but by the time he had his gun out - it is likely that Grievous would be all over him. Grievous's reflexes made him able to contend (and surpass) Force-empowered reflexes employed by the Jedi. He could evade such a shot.

Then, if it gets to melee combat, Boba gets his ass kicked. One hit, if Grievous is in a generous mood.

And, then, he's got to try to handle Grievous while Durge is on top of him.

Darth_Glentract
You're assuming that they are both going to go after him instantaneously. That's very unlikely. Durge will go after him as he hates Mandalorians, but GG will likely attack them equally. And what makes you think that GG can evade blaster bolts? He can block them once he has his lightsabers out perhaps , but he can't outright evade them.

Prodigal Knight
Well, didn't Grievous in the CW cartoon evade all those Clone troopers blasting shots at him everywhere. Clones are impressive shooters, and if Grievous can evade those, then he is fast.

Darth_Glentract
I don't remember seeing him evade shots.

Prodigal Knight
I don't remember fully, but after he jumps at Ki-Adi the Clones come busting in with their guns firing all over the place. Grievous then climbs on the walls and runs away and stuff. They show the Clone Wars stuff on youtube, just if you want to see it and stuff.

Darth_Glentract
Fleeing blaster shots isn't the same as dodging Boba aiming for his heart. People can get away from someone trying to kill them with a gun. They can't dodge bullets though.

Mider999
i would hope grevous does his super fast moves to block boba, there both good at taking down lower jedi i wish i knew what would have happend if the fight between grevous and the big headed guy had lasted who would have won.

Null ARC Avis
GG is not a force sensetive. he cant know when the blast is coming. also, unless i am very much mistaken, isnt Boba's armor lightsabeer resistant mandolorain iron?If GG got too close, Boba can survive a strike and jet away. Also, you are assuming Boba doesnt have his gun in hand. if he does, with the targeting computer in his helmat and his natural skill, he can easily kill GG. the he will find a way around durge. come on, he is Boba Fett!

Escape81
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
GG is not a force sensetive. he cant know when the blast is coming. also, unless i am very much mistaken, isnt Boba's armor lightsabeer resistant mandolorain iron?If GG got too close, Boba can survive a strike and jet away. Also, you are assuming Boba doesnt have his gun in hand. if he does, with the targeting computer in his helmat and his natural skill, he can easily kill GG. the he will find a way around durge. come on, he is Boba Fett!

Grievous >>>>>>> Boba in terms of combat. If Boba is dumb enough to let Grievous get close enough to him, he doesn't have a prayer or a breath of a chance against Grievous in single combat.

Null ARC Avis
prove that GG is better then boba, whose armor is LIGHTSABER RESISTANT. it is mandalorian iron.

kamikz
That proved very useful when the Mandalorians were attacked by the jedi led by Count Dooku right? Or when Mace cut of Jango's head....

Null ARC Avis
mace found his shatterpoint and dooku and the jedi crew used the force to hit just where their is no armor. they dont swing wildly like GG.

Mider999
this is pretty interesting if boba did kill general grevious how could he possibly defeat durge though, he's immortal, and he seems to have some pretty sweet weapons, the thing is general grevious dodged the force from two adept jedi knights, and two jedi masters, he ended up killing about four knights, and injured another badly, he seemed to be winning against the big headed dude, and he did put down shak ti the jedi master TWICE.

Darth_Glentract
Durge could be killed by a thermal detonator. Boba can do that.

kamikz
Could he really? He was not killed when blown up from the inside, or shot by maybe 30 clone troopers and got grenades, rocket launcher rockets and bombs thrown at him.

Darth_Glentract
Falling into a star killed him and the explosion from a thermal detonator is the same process. It vaproizes ANYTHING caught in the blast radius. I'd say that could take him down.

jollyjim311
Yeah, at least render him unable to fight, thus winning. If Durge were to fight Greivous, then Boba could vaporize them. The problem is, Durge hates Mandalorians, so he'd probably attack Boba first, and if he used a thermal detonator, they would all die.

I'm still not calling a winner, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.