Video Game Ratings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boohix
post games and giv them a rating 1 through 10 and coment about them

Blax X
Star Craft- 10/10

Halo 1 10/10

Halo 2 8/10

J-Beowulf
World of Warcraft - 10/10
It's World of Warcraft. Enough said.

Halo: Combat Evolved - 10/10
Best game ever

Halo 2 - 9.5/10
Almost the second best game ever

Splinter Cell - 10/10
The original in a whole new genre of gaming... a classic, to say the least

Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - 9/10
A strong sequel to the nearly perfect first one

Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory - 10/10
Perfection

Kaled
only picking games i like, and rating them at the time right after i completed them

Final Fantasy 7 - 10 - the only game to achieve a 10 in my books, as for me only s perfect game get it, nver gets boring, blew me away when i played it, the graphicwere aweseome (when it came out) just flawless

Dungeon Keeper 2 - 9.3 A hidden jewel, pity there hasn't been a remake, but it was brilliantly clever

Warcraft (all) - 9.5 What can i say, all the games from this line have been brilliant

UT2004 - 9.6 probably my fave gun game, its fun, not too intense, and has a range of scenario's

Kingdom Hearts - 9.8 what can i say? bringing so many worlds together in a story of hope, bravey darkness and the like, fantastic

Zelda OoT - 9.8 classic that sparked i believe many other games of its kind, ahead of its time by a long shot, nuff said

i'l be back smile

AstroFan
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
Halo 2 - 9.5/10
Almost the second best game ever

How can it be 2nd best when you have four 10s on your list? laughing out loud

Swe_Bum
Dark Messiah of Might And Magic: 10/10 - Super awesome game with kick Ass Graphic and physics!!!

IceJaw
I don't think there's a "of" in that title erm

Zelda OoT - 10/10

Metal arms : Glitch in the system - 9.9/10

Halo 1 for PC - 9.5/10

Devil may cry 1 - 9.3/10

EDIT: That's the worst poll ever erm

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Kaled
only picking games i like, and rating them at the time right after i completed them

Final Fantasy 7 - 10 - the only game to achieve a 10 in my books, as for me only s perfect game get it, nver gets boring, blew me away when i played it, the graphicwere aweseome (when it came out) just flawless

Dungeon Keeper 2 - 9.3 A hidden jewel, pity there hasn't been a remake, but it was brilliantly clever

Warcraft (all) - 9.5 What can i say, all the games from this line have been brilliant

UT2004 - 9.6 probably my fave gun game, its fun, not too intense, and has a range of scenario's

Kingdom Hearts - 9.8 what can i say? bringing so many worlds together in a story of hope, bravey darkness and the like, fantastic

Zelda OoT - 9.8 classic that sparked i believe many other games of its kind, ahead of its time by a long shot, nuff said

i'l be back smile

Dungeon Keeper 2 was a disappointment after it's amazing predecessor but it was still very deserved of a sequel. The trailer showed hints that you could actually leave the dungeon and venture on the surface... ****ing Bullfrog; selling out to Lionhead studio's and their stupid Black & White project.

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by IceJaw
I don't think there's a "of" in that title erm
Search on Google "Dark Messiah Might and magic" there will come up on top of the page "Dark Messiah of Might & magic"

It says "of" Everywhere, not my fault erm

IceJaw
You're right, sounds a bit wrong though erm

Swe_Bum
yeah i know.. erm kinda weird no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.