Scorpian vs. Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights at night, in some alley way....

carver9
sabertooth; easily

golem370
Scorpion is stronger

Horrificus
Pre-Upgrade Scorps was matching Spidey way back when. And now, he is just badder than ever.
Scorps can take ST.
He is faster and stronger, has body armor on top of it, and a multi-purpose, fifth limb. His tail, that also doubles as a "Shooty Thang"!
Basically, take Sabertooth, give him body armor, a long deadly tail, and then make his stronger. And you have Scorpion.

carver9
You all seem not to understand that all it takes for sabertooth to win this fight is one good claw from his adamantium claws and why do people use strength in battles that involve sabertooth and wolverine. It dont matter if you have superstrength, it dont do squat to wolverine or sabertooth

endrict
With Creeds upgrade he can take it. 7/10

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Horrificus
Pre-Upgrade Scorps was matching Spidey way back when. And now, he is just badder than ever.
Scorps can take ST.
He is faster and stronger, has body armor on top of it, and a multi-purpose, fifth limb. His tail, that also doubles as a "Shooty Thang"!
Basically, take Sabertooth, give him body armor, a long deadly tail, and then make his stronger. And you have Scorpion.
Current Scorpion is Venom.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Current Scorpion is Venom.

No. Current Venonm is Scorpion, there is no current Scoprion... unless you count that chick. big grin

carver9
sabertooth wins this fight and I really do think that he could win this fight easily.

PRAYERRUN
Scorpion is too stupid to win this fight. stick out tongue

Horrificus
then, how has he beaten spiderman in the past?

guy222
sabes

YFZ 350
Yea Creed wins.

JayDaDon
Current scorpion was just whuppin on the f**kin titanium man.

In his current armor I don't see how creed could win at all.

KingD19
Yeah, Current Scoprion fell 7 miles and wanted to do it again. Creed goes down.

zopzop
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Current scorpion was just whuppin on the f**kin titanium man.

In his current armor I don't see how creed could win at all. Originally posted by KingD19
Yup I saw those scans. WTF is a non-adamantium Sabertooth gonna do vs Scorpion except die horribly?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19

Sabretooth fell from the stratosphere.

Originally posted by zopzop
Yup I saw those scans. WTF is a non-adamantium Sabertooth gonna do vs Scorpion except die horribly?

Gargan is one of the biggest jobbers around, I'm sure he'll find a way to lose. Even with his newest upgrade, he already has a few embarassing losses...

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gargan is one of the biggest jobbers around, I'm sure he'll find a way to lose. Even with his newest upgrade, he already has a few embarassing losses...
Tis true, but this is a forum fight.

KingD19

Was he conscious after his fall? Or right back on his feet? If he was that's highly impressive, but I still don't think in a forum vs he can find a way past Scorpion's armor.

Nietzschean
Yeah, Current Scoprion fell 7 miles and wanted to do it again. Creed goes down. 7 miles is a cake walk for Sabretooth and Wolverine.

Scorpion would die if he took a swan dive from their highest jumps.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Tis true, but this is a forum fight.

Exactly, with CIS on. Scorpion has never been a great fighter, same cannot be said about full capacity Sabretooth.

Was he conscious after his fall? Or right back on his feet? If he was that's highly impressive, but I still don't think in a forum vs he can find a way past Scorpion's armor.

Got up on the same page.

1. http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/dogs3.jpg
2. http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/dogs4.jpg

Didn't Spidey beat Gargan in Heroes for Hire...? He was shot in the mouth recently, too.

Dream Stuff

7 miles up is the stratosphere, incidentally. Of course, it's a wide range, and terminal velocity is terminal velocity no matter how far you fall.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
7 miles up is the stratosphere, incidentally. Of course, it's a wide range, and terminal velocity is terminal velocity no matter how far you fall.

umm.. pretty sure friction is involved and it is not just terminal velocity.
also oxygen. cool

cdtm

So, 5 miles up? big grin

Stratosphere can mean anywhere from 5 to 30 miles up.

Edit: Dream Stuff beat me to it.

JayDaDon
I was just about to mention the terminal velocity thing. The main fact here is that gargan hit the ground at terminal velocity and it was FUN for him. The durability on that suit is looking damn impressive.

Nietzschean
I was just about to mention the terminal velocity thing. The main fact here is that gargan hit the ground at terminal velocity and it was FUN for him. The durability on that suit is looking damn impressive. the suit's durability is irrelevant when it comes to slashing resistance.

If it isnt made of adamantium it wont keep Sabe's claws out of it.

his claws have wrecked Vibranium and i doubt Gorgon's suit is made of that.

JayDaDon
But current sabes is without adamantium yes?

Nietzschean
But current sabes is without adamantium yes? I would assume so.

I was saying the non adamantium sabe was slashing through vibranium.
He is superhuman with superhuman slashing/piercing power.

8swords
Originally posted by carver9
It dont matter if you have superstrength, it dont do squat to wolverine or sabertooth

thumb up

Parmaniac
Exactly, with CIS on. Scorpion has never been a great fighter, same cannot be said about full capacity Sabretooth.

Got up on the same page.

1. http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/dogs3.jpg
2. http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/dogs4.jpg

Didn't Spidey beat Gargan in Heroes for Hire...? He was shot in the mouth recently, too. There's actually no difference between the 2 feats, Scorpion was even reffering to maximum velocity, then Ms Marvel rescued Spider-man and punched him down even faster.

EDIT: Honestly after taking a look at teh feat again I put the Scorpion feat above this one. Not saying who wins though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.