Time Change

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackSunshine
Ok tonight we all have to set our clocks back one hour. Yay we get an extra hour of sleep. eek! But do you really have to wait till 2am or can ya do it whenever??

bogen
too late, ive already done myne big grin

TheKingofKINGS!
You can set your clocks back whenever. Hell, you can set them back 5 hours in July. Doesn't mean it's the right time though.

BlackSunshine
Well its only 11:00 PM here and I'm bored as hell so I was asking out of curiosity.

Dawson
Go ahead and do it whenever. If I recall, they only made it 2 am for the sake of bars. erm

Barker
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
You can set your clocks back whenever. Hell, you can set them back 5 hours in July. Doesn't mean it's the right time though.
Quote.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Dawson
Go ahead and do it whenever. If I recall, they only made it 2 am for the sake of bars. erm

But why does everyone say "turn em back at 2am"??

a1hsauce
they say u should turn it back when u go to bed that way when u wake up its the correct time yes

Mišt
Originally posted by BlackSunshine

Because people are stupid.

BlackSunshine

Dawson
Originally posted by BlackSunshine

If I remember correctly, it actually does have something to do with the closing time of bars. I can't remember exactly what at the moment though.

Damien B
Thats when the extra hr is actually lost. DMB

Strangelove
Originally posted by Damien B
Thats when the extra hr is actually lost. DMB Yeah, that's when the time actually changes, but when you change your clocks has no effect on it

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Damien B
Thats when the extra hr is actually lost. DMB Gained, actually.

Mišt
We stick ours forward now, I lost an hour of sleep weep

Barker

Mišt
dunt?confused

BlackSunshine
hmm indeed

redcaped
Leave it right there and you'll become instantly a punctual person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.