Vodka burns ze throat....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_LS
I've only had Vodka in a bloody mary before but never straight. Today at the Halloween party I took a straight (large) swig of Vodka and it burned the whole way down. My stomach was burning for at least 10 minutes afterward. I don't know why the hell this happened, but I literally felt woozy. I became really tired and nearly fell over while attempting to go to the bathroom. Zach took me for a ride in the Monte Carlo and I didn't know how I was feeling, I kind of felt sick to my stomach.

Never doing that again!

Mr. Bacon
welcome to the propertoes of alcohol yes

Mišt
Weak! stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
I had vodka and piss, and fire, and secks all at once.

no expression

Damien B
Not as much as Bacardi 151. I did 2 tripples of that and SC mixed I passed out it was bad. DMB

Kelly_LS
I took a small drink of vodka and Mt. Dew mixed together as well. I just remembered that... Eugh.
Originally posted by Damien B
Not as much as Bacardi 151. I did 2 tripples of that and SC mixed I passed out it was bad. DMB
Never drank that.

Lana
Booze = nasty.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Lana
Booze = nasty.
Yes, very. :-X

Mišt
I had so much to drink last night, I feel so fecked up today sleeping

Kelly_LS
One drink of vodka makes me never want to drink again, laughing out loud. That's so bad, I know it.

Damien B
I havent touched any alchol since 03 and very happy I didnt. DMB

Kelly_LS
I'm not a drinker at all. I just decided to test it....and my *ahem* ex just happened to be in the room. He confronted me later about the alcohol, but the funny thing was, he didn't confront me when Zach and I were doing things.

Raelin
I hate whiskey! OMG NEVER will I EVER drink whiskey again.

I love vodka...droolio

Mišt
What is it with girls and whiskey?haermm

Raelin

Mišt
How much did you have?crylaugh

Raelin

Mišt
Soft! ermmlaugh

Raelin

Röland
Vodka hurts but the more you drink it the less you care. happy

BlackSunshine
Take a straight shot of Jack Daniels. yes

Devalion
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I had vodka and piss, and fire, and secks all at once.

no expression

Oh I love it when that happens! no expression

Imaginary

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Raelin
I hate whiskey! OMG NEVER will I EVER drink whiskey again.

I love vodka...droolio
Wow. Straight?
Originally posted by Raelin
OMG It had me so far gone it wasn't even funny. I was like...making out, and falling around...and passing out. It had me ****ed up for 3 whole days.
I had vodka in my mouth when I made out with Zachy last night and he was like..."Hmm you REALLY had vodka 80 proof didn't you?" or something like that. laughing out loud

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
I've only had Vodka in a bloody mary before but never straight. Today at the Halloween party I took a straight (large) swig of Vodka and it burned the whole way down. My stomach was burning for at least 10 minutes afterward. I don't know why the hell this happened, but I literally felt woozy. I became really tired and nearly fell over while attempting to go to the bathroom. Zach took me for a ride in the Monte Carlo and I didn't know how I was feeling, I kind of felt sick to my stomach.

Never doing that again!

You're such a square..... Vodka doesn't burn your throat, it's the nastiest tasting spirit but it doesn't burn... Have some Sambuuca or Tequila that shit is nice.

Soleran

Never doing that again!

I did that once with everclear 190 proof, my tongue swelled, face got red and my stomach burned and 5 minutes later I was buzzing, won't do it again though.

Sambucca is tasty and the Tequila is good but only with a 100% agave Tequilasmile

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Soleran
I did that once with everclear 190 proof, my tongue swelled, face got red and my stomach burned and 5 minutes later I was buzzing, won't do it again though.

Sambucca is tasty and the Tequila is good but only with a 100% agave Tequilasmile
I guess a buzz is what I had. My ex got so pissed though, but I didn't care. I don't know if I mentioned this here or not but it was just all so funny because Zach and I were all over each other the entire night, but you know who confronted me, not about that, but about taking a swig of Vodka. roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't know exactly what proof it was though. My voice is all raspy this morning.

§P0oONY

I knew Sambucca has double something....

Got to love it's taste of aniseed though. So very nice.

Impediment
What kind of vodka was it? I, personally, am not much of a vodka drinker as I prefer whiskey. However, Grey Goose and Belvedere are quality vodkas that have very little to no burn at all. These are the brands you drink straight shots and not mix in a drink. Thats just a waste of money, to me, if you cut an expensive vodka like that with something. If I mix, I use Smirnoff.

§P0oONY
I really just dislike the taste of Vodka, it always tastes as if it's something diluted with water, if that makes any sense to anyone. It's hard to explain. I guess that's why you take it in shots or mix, so really don't have to taste it much.

lord xyz
Originally posted by §P0oONY
I really just dislike the taste of Vodka, it always tastes as if it's something diluted with water, if that makes any sense to anyone. It's hard to explain. I guess that's why you take it in shots or mix, so really don't have to taste it much. You mean it's like someone drunk out of it before you, so you're drinking their spit as well?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by lord xyz
You mean it's like someone drunk out of it before you, so you're drinking their spit as well?

Sort of yeah, even if you're taking the 1st shot.

Soleran
To take the bite out of Vodka freeze it for a few hours, then they pretty much all taste the same as well.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Impediment
What kind of vodka was it? I, personally, am not much of a vodka drinker as I prefer whiskey. However, Grey Goose and Belvedere are quality vodkas that have very little to no burn at all. These are the brands you drink straight shots and not mix in a drink. Thats just a waste of money, to me, if you cut an expensive vodka like that with something. If I mix, I use Smirnoff.
Me? I don't know, I was laying on the bed and a bud of mine hid behind it and I asked what she was doing and she showed me the bottle. She was mixing it with other drinks and asked me if I wanted a drink. I took the bottle and drank it.
Someone tossed us a Smirnoff last night but we gave it to Chubbz. We were busy. smile

§P0oONY
To take the bite out of Vodka freeze it for a few hours, then they pretty much all taste the same as well.

Or just don't get any Vodka... Spent a coupld of quid more and get a decent spirit.

Soleran

Impediment
Someone tossed us a Smirnoff last night but we gave it to Chubbz. We were busy. smile

I don't mean those "Smirnoff Ice" girly drinks, but the actual Smirnoff vodka.

Kelly_LS
I don't mean those "Smirnoff Ice" girly drinks, but the actual Smirnoff vodka.
Ooooh. Well, I have no idea what it was.

Mišt
Blah, I only drink Smirnoff at the start of the night, it does nothing for me.

lord xyz

§P0oONY
I agree but Vodka is a mainstay you know not everyone is an alcohol connoisseur like you.

Seriously how many people can talk about the anise flavor in Sambucca, not many.

Being labeled an alcohol connoisseur at the age of 17 can't be a good thing...

Impediment
Whiskey>Gin>Vodka>Rum>Tequila

Devalion
How many people can talk about the anise flavor in Sambucca, not many.

big grin

§P0oONY
Whiskey>Gin>Vodka>Rum>Tequila

You got one ****ed up order...

Mine:

Whiskey>Tequila>Gin>Rum>Vodka

~Da Rev~

~Da Rev~

§P0oONY
Well, the same goes for my Whiskey being so high, because it really just depends on the Whiskey, if you get a good Whiskey it's unbelievably nice.

~Da Rev~

§P0oONY
One of my friends is having a JD Appreciation night in November... That'll rock...

Kelly_LS
I think it was Smirnoff but I won't stand by that.

Kongu Dude
I've never tried Vodka. srug

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
I've never tried Vodka. srug

petpet

Soleran
Yeah but there are sour mash whiskey's and bourbons they all differ really from straight whiskey.

I hope I said that correctlysmile

Kelly_LS
I take back what I said about it being vodka, it was actually Everclear. It's 190 proof so that may be the reason that I got buzzed off of my ass from just one drink.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everclear_(alcohol)

silver_tears
Smirnoff's grungy shit.

I <3 Finlandia, and Iceberg for something that's not too expensive but mildly clean tasting.

Mr. Sandman

Never doing that again!

Weakling.

Originally posted by silver_tears
Smirnoff's grungy shit.

I <3 Finlandia, and Iceberg for something that's not too expensive but mildly clean tasting.

Mostly good stuff there. Grey Goose and Absolut are my favs. Goosey goodness.

silver_tears
Ah yes, Absolut as well big grin

Mr. Sandman
I could make and absolutly horrific pun here, but I won't.

****!

silver_tears
mhm

The great thing about Vodka is you can virtually mix it with anything and it'll do the job but taste fabulously as well.

§P0oONY
mhm

The great thing about Vodka is you can virtually mix it with anything and it'll do the job but taste fabulously as well.

That's the only thing decent about Vodka the fact that you can cover it's taste with mixers.

Mr. Sandman
That's because it isn't supposed to have a taste. It's just like pouring alcohol into your favorite drink. The only thing really different about the vodkas are the textures.

LanceWindu
Whiskey FTW!

silver_tears
Well the newly flavoured ones are pretty raunchy srug

§P0oONY
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Whiskey FTW!
rock

LanceWindu
I can't remember what drink it was...but back a couple years ago I had a large shot of something that was so strong it made my nose bleed. That was actually pretty cool. laughing out loud

§P0oONY
I can't remember what drink it was...but back a couple years ago I had a large shot of something that was so strong it made my nose bleed. That was actually pretty cool. laughing out loud

I really didn't think that sort of thing was possible. That's awesome.

LanceWindu

Soleran
mhm

Cosmopolitans for the ladies

to bad cheap Vodka doesn't make a good Vodka Martini

§P0oONY
Ok, technically I was sick when it happened, but I didn't know it yet...I dunno if that contributed to it or not, with a weak sinus or whatnot.

And just for the hell of it, here's a smiley to watch.

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/9761/picphp2pz.gif Must have been a hell of a shot to promote vomiting.

Hmm, Sort of looks like Pacman and a Norseman fighting like someone from Dragon Ball (Z/GT)

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
Weakling.

Mostly good stuff there. Grey Goose and Absolut are my favs. Goosey goodness.
190 proof. I'm no pussy. droolio

silver_tears
Cosmopolitans for the ladies

to bad cheap Vodka doesn't make a good Vodka Martini

I hate cosmos, I love screwdrivers. srug

Soleran
Cosmopolitans aren't something I like either however vodka and triple sec and a refrigerator full of juice and the possibilities are near endless (with a good shaker and ice!)

Godiva chocolate liqueur makes a good chocolate martini though with vodka!

Kongu Dude

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Is Vodka nice? console

Neat at room teprature? No but it's alright really cold.... Mixed? It's alright.

Kongu Dude

Soleran
Isn't it 21?

§P0oONY
Isn't it 21?

Not everywhere... petpet

Kongu Dude
Yes. I am 21. leftright

What?

Soleran

§P0oONY
I realize not in the UK and other places outside the USA, I thought Kongo was from the USA.

Sweeden I believe.

Kelly_LS
The drink I had is illegal in a lot of states according to Wikipedia.

SheWants
you're probably drinking the stuff out of the plastic bottle right? That'll kill you. Spend an extra $4 and get decent vodka. It's not supposed to burn.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by SheWants
you're probably drinking the stuff out of the plastic bottle right? That'll kill you. Spend an extra $4 and get decent vodka. It's not supposed to burn.
Glass bottle, and it's not vodka.

Soleran
It burns no matter what bottle you get it from 80 proof vodka burns a touch.

Everclear is what she drank and that burns alot.

Mr. Sandman
Can't even tell your liquors apart? Pft.

Link to tis liquor plzkthnx.

Edit: Aha, its Everclear then? Nice job drinking that straight. It's like downing rubbing alcohol.

InnerRise
Why do you people insist on tormenting your bodies with the poison that is Alcohol?

Sad little people weep for you.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka......

Solo

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by InnerRise
Why do you people insist on tormenting your bodies with the poison that is Alcohol?

Alcohol in moderation is actually good for your health.

Whatever, the less you drink the more there is for the rest of us who actually like to enjoy things.

InnerRise
Alcohol in moderation is actually good for your health.

Whatever, the less you drink the more there is for the rest of us who actually like to enjoy things. The less I drink?

I don't drink at all because I happen to be underaged.

So yeah, until then, I'm bashing the hell out of drinking.

It's wrong god d@mnit!

Kelly_LS
It burns no matter what bottle you get it from 80 proof vodka burns a touch.

Everclear is what she drank and that burns alot.
190 proof man, HELL YES it burned!
Can't even tell your liquors apart? Pft.

Link to tis liquor plzkthnx.

Edit: Aha, its Everclear then? Nice job drinking that straight. It's like downing rubbing alcohol.
Coincidentally someone said that today as well.

Gotta experiment in your life, love.

InnerRise
190 proof man, HELL YES it burned!

Gotta experiment in your life, love. Oh I have. And nothing spectacular happened.

I haven't officially went to town with it. It was little things. Very little things. And it did nothing for me.

I'm still underaged so I can't go out and buy anything to try.

SO as I was saying. Booze=Death

Mr. Sandman
The less I drink?

I don't drink at all because I happen to be underaged.

So yeah, until then, I'm bashing the hell out of drinking.

It's wrong god d@mnit!

I lol'd.

Probably because it's the truth.

Kelly_LS
Oh I have. And nothing spectacular happened.

I haven't officially went to town with it. It was little things. Very little things. And it did nothing for me.

I'm still underaged so I can't go out and buy anything to try.

SO as I was saying. Booze=Death

I'm underage as well. So is the girl that brought it, so I have no idea how the hell she got it. No telling! No freaking wonder it had an immediate effect and gave me a big ass buzz after one big gulp and one regular drink.
I lol'd.

Probably because it's the truth.
aksd;asd! yes

InnerRise
I'm underage as well. So is the girl that brought it, so I have no idea how the hell she got it. No telling! No freaking wonder it had an immediate effect and gave me a big ass buzz after one big gulp and one regular drink.

aksd;asd! yes

Well I haven't gotten a buzz in my life. Don't know what it feels like and don't know if I'd realize it if I ever got one.

Marijuana did nothing for m--------

Booze and Drugs is bad god d@mnit!!! Stop defying and start believing!

Morning_Glory
vodkadroolio

Kelly_LS
Well I haven't gotten a buzz in my life. Don't know what it feels like and don't know if I'd realize it if I ever got one.

Hmm...yeah that was my first one. The buzz wasn't that great of an effect because of my stomach burning like acid.
How often did you "try" marijuana. I heard it doesn't work the first few times and you have to smoke it a specific way. Yeah, my friends tell me all about that schtick.
And yes, it is.

InnerRise
Hmm...yeah that was my first one. The buzz wasn't that great of an effect because of my stomach burning like acid.
How often did you "try" marijuana. I heard it doesn't work the first few times and you have to smoke it a specific way. Yeah, my friends tell me all about that schtick.
And yes, it is. Yeah, I've heard that as well about Marijuana.

I only tried it twice. I heard around the 3,4, or 5th time is when you finally get that feeling and never want to stop.

Maybe it's good I didn't get that far.

Maybe I shouldn't have started off my first time on a Bong.

Mr. Sandman

Yes, you'll definitley realize it. It's called a 'buzz' for a reason.

Noone gets high on pot their first time, it's very rare.

Kelly_LS
Yeah, I've heard that as well about Marijuana.

I only tried it twice. I heard around the 3,4, or 5th time is when you finally get that feeling and never want to stop.

Maybe it's good I didn't get that far.

Maybe I shouldn't have started off my first time on a Bong.

Yeah, it probably IS good that you didn't get that far. Nothing good comes from it except that temporary high, then it's back to reality.

InnerRise
I do plan on drinking though in one more year.

Just to see if I like it or not.

My family doesn't want me too b/c alcoholism runs in the family and the're afraid I'll become an alcoholic. I won't. I tested cigarettes some years back, like 16 i think. I wasn't like a pack thing. there happened to be a pack in the vehicle that I had just started driving. I wanted to rebel, so I said Freak it and smoked a little bit at a time. I never smoked the whole cigarette and I never smoked for long. I did it while I was driving and quickly through the cigarette out. It was nothing major and I never bought a pack for myself. SO yeah. I can control myself with substances. I won't become an alcoholic.

Plus what future does my family line of males have if they're destined to become alcoholics. I'll break that cycle.

vraya the great

Never doing that again! I drank vodka once and it tasted really really nasty, but it didn't burn my throat.

Mr. Sandman
Cigarettes are just plain old nasty. They smell horrid.

vraya the great
Cigarettes are just plain old nasty. They smell horrid. and taste worse w00t

over the influence b!tches

InnerRise
Cigarettes are just plain old nasty. They smell horrid. Yes they are and yes they do.

Kelly_LS
I do plan on drinking though in one more year.

Just to see if I like it or not.

My family doesn't want me too b/c alcoholism runs in the family and the're afraid I'll become an alcoholic. I won't. I tested cigarettes some years back, like 16 i think. I wasn't like a pack thing. there happened to be a pack in the vehicle that I had just started driving. I wanted to rebel, so I said Freak it and smoked a little bit at a time. I never smoked the whole cigarette and I never smoked for long. I did it while I was driving and quickly through the cigarette out. It was nothing major and I never bought a pack for myself. SO yeah. I can control myself with substances. I won't become an alcoholic.

Plus what future does my family line of males have if they're destined to become alcoholics. I'll break that cycle.

My family drinks too and alcoholism runs on my Grandmother's side as well. But never say never, my dear! I'm really serious on that. I'm sure 99% of the alcoholics in this world said that when they tried it and were wrong.
Yes they are and yes they do.

I started out smoking cigars and now I smoke Red Bucks, which are cigars rolled in the form of cigarettes.

Soleran
I started out smoking cigars and now I smoke Red Bucks, which are cigars rolled in the form of cigarettes.

Yuck

BlackSunshine
My family drinks too and alcoholism runs on my Grandmother's side as well. But never say never, my dear! I'm really serious on that. I'm sure 99% of the alcoholics in this world said that when they tried it and were wrong.

Why don't you try to be the one in your family who'd not an alcoholic?? Set an example instead of following in their footsteps.

Kelly_LS
Yeah it is pretty yucky in some ways.

Mr. Sandman
Yeah it is pretty yucky in some ways.

In some ways? The biggest way is the damn stink. The smell is horrible.

Slay
Originally posted by Damien B
You can pass out because of Bacardi?

I never knew that!

Kelly_LS
In some ways? The biggest way is the damn stink. The smell is horrible.
And the bad breath. Ugh. I smoke with gum in my mouth. laughing out loud

Marth18
Straight up vodka is bad mmkay...i think i did 2 in a row once...dont remember....

Kelly_LS
But straight up Everclear is worse. *Feels the burn*

Marth18
Ouch... kicking

InnerRise

I started out smoking cigars and now I smoke Red Bucks, which are cigars rolled in the form of cigarettes. I'm sure it's not 99%. wink

Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Why don't you try to be the one in your family who'd not an alcoholic?? Set an example instead of following in their footsteps.
Exactly.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Kelly_LS
I'm sure it's not 99%. wink

Exactly.

Kk's. smile
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Well I don't exactly associate very often with my Grandmother's side. But trust me, I won't follow in those footsteps.

~Flamboyant~

Never doing that again! Dude, you're such a badass.

InnerRise
Kk's. smile

Well I don't exactly associate very often with my Grandmother's side. But trust me, I won't follow in those footsteps. Genetics has nothing to do with how much you associate with them.

Kelly_LS
Genetics has nothing to do with how much you associate with them.

I didn't say that it did?! Wait, I'm confused! I just meant that my Grandmother and her Brother used to be alcoholics but they've sobered up now. I'm more associated with my Father's side and they drink but are not alcoholics.

InnerRise
I didn't say that it did?! Wait, I'm confused! I just meant that my Grandmother and her Brother used to be alcoholics but they've sobered up now. I'm more associated with my Father's side and they drink but are not alcoholics. You should tell your definition of Associate b/c that's the problem here.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Kelly_LS
You should tell your definition of Associate b/c that's the problem here.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....
To associate = to relate with?

InnerRise
To associate = to relate with? As I thought.

Being that is how you define it. You reasoning is completely wrong.

You might as well be saying: "I'm not friends with any alcoholics so I won't become one" or "I have an alcoholic friend so I'll become one."

It's just not true. I don't care if you had never met your alcoholic relatives in your life, it doesn't decrease your chances of becoming one.

Kelly_LS
As I thought.

Being that is how you define it. You reasoning is completely wrong.

You might as well be saying: "I'm not friends with any alcoholics so I won't become one" or "I have an alcoholic friend so I'll become one."

It's just not true. I don't care if you had never met your alcoholic relatives in your life, it doesn't decrease your chances of becoming one.

Yes but you just sat there and told me that you "wouldn't" become one either.

§P0oONY
Yes but you just sat there and told me that you "wouldn't" become one either.

That may have something to do with the fact he's not planning on drinking much... hmm

InnerRise
Yes but you just sat there and told me that you "wouldn't" become one either. What does me saying that have to do with what you said though?

I'm not saying that I won't become one b/c I don't ASSOCIATE with certain family members.

I'm saying that b/c I believe I have the will power and the mind set not to become one.

2 different reasonings.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Kelly_LS
What does me saying that have to do with what you said though?

I'm not saying that I won't become one b/c I don't ASSOCIATE with certain family members.

I'm saying that b/c I believe I have the will power and the mind set not to become one.

2 different reasonings.

Well I didn't mean that just because I had some alcoholics in the family that I'd become one easily. I have the will power as well, not to become an alcoholic because I just want to try it a few times, I don't think it's that great of stuff anyway. (At least what I've tried so far. I do like daquiri's but they're nothing major.)

InnerRise
Well I didn't mean that just because I had some alcoholics in the family that I'd become one easily. I have the will power as well, not to become an alcoholic because I just want to try it a few times, I don't think it's that great of stuff anyway. (At least what I've tried so far. I do like daquiri's but they're nothing major.) I never said you meant that.

I was questioning about your statement on NOT BECOMING AN ALCOHOLIC because you say you don't ASSOCIATE with certain family members.

ADarksideJedi
"Barkeeper!Who do you have to hump to get a drink around here!"jmwine

InnerRise
I'd say you'd have to hump a few more years because your @$$ is underaged. wink

Kelly_LS
I never said you meant that.

I was questioning about your statement on NOT BECOMING AN ALCOHOLIC because you say you don't ASSOCIATE with certain family members.

I see what you mean. smile
I'd say you'd have to hump a few more years because your @$$ is underaged. wink

laughing out loud

Kongu Dude

Syren

Never doing that again!

You're allergic. Either that or I'm immune, it never does that to me and I love it straight shrug

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Syren
You're allergic. Either that or I'm immune, it never does that to me and I love it straight shrug

Hiya, Syren. wave

Syren
Hey there wavey

Kongu Dude
How are you? happy

BornToRule
vodka iz nize when your cold yes

InnerRise
No. Vodka may be nice when you're already capable of communicating on a intelligble level. When you're already at the level that you're at without even having touched Vodka, then your chump @$$ needs to stay away b/c you're already fu**ed up naturally.
doped

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Syren

I'm sure very few things burn or hurt the throat of a woman of your prowess.stick out tongue

InnerRise
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Indecent Exposure!!!!!!

Sombody dial 911!!!!!!!!!!! (Which is equivalent to the Report Button on here) doped

LethalFemme
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Indecent Exposure!!!!!!

Sombody dial 911!!!!!!!!!!! (Which is equivalent to the Report Button on here) doped

They're breasts get over it.roll eyes (sarcastic)

InnerRise
I'm trying to get over them, but they're quite a steep mountain to climb my dear. erm

EDIT: And tell that to the people who told me that my Halle Berry Signature was too much b/c her breasts happened to have a guest appearance.

LethalFemme
I'm trying to get over them, but they're quite a steep mountain to climb my dear. erm

EDIT: And tell that to the people who told me that my Halle Berry Signature was too much b/c her breasts happened to have a guest appearance.

I think they were just making fun at you because of the whole Halle Berry thing over in the ugliest celebrity thread. Also I got permission from Lana before I had Pittman make the sig.yes

InnerRise
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I think they were just making fun at you because of the whole Halle Berry thing over in the ugliest celebrity thread. Also I got permission from Lana before I had Pittman make the sig.yes Oh this was recently, way after the whole Ugliest Thread thing.

They said a part of a niple was showing. You could barely even see it. I didn't even see it until they brought it to my attention.

So I took it off. I never was told my a MOD to take it off though. I just did.

LethalFemme
Oh this was recently, way after the whole Ugliest Thread thing.

They said a part of a niple was showing. You could barely even see it. I didn't even see it until they brought it to my attention.

So I took it off. I never was told my a MOD to take it off though. I just did.

Oh but, btw I agreed with you on that subject though.yes

You should have seen the original pic for this. I had to have it covered.laughing out loud

InnerRise
Yeah, I bet. shifty

Are we talking the bottom half or covering up the **** with more hair? shrug

I'm just curious is all.

I'm too busy with school work to fantasize. confused

LethalFemme
Yeah, I bet. shifty

Are we talking the bottom half or covering up the **** with more hair? shrug

I'm just curious is all.

I'm too busy with school work to fantasize. confused

There was a lot more nipple........A LOT MORE NIPPLE.rolling on floor laughing

InnerRise
Originally posted by LethalFemme
There was a lot more nipple........A LOT MORE NIPPLE.rolling on floor laughing Awwwwwww. cry

No penis? http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/fainting.gif

LethalFemme
Awwwwwww. cry

No penis? http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/fainting.gif

I know.weep

Next time I promise.cry

InnerRise
You promise???

With precum on top? sadwalk