Recommendations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
I need more heavy metal in my music collection. I just realized the other day that the only full albums I really have are some Metallica and In Flames... I have lots of metal-ish records, but I need some more really heavy music.

Please just one or two albums, I don't have the money to go out and buy everyone's ten favorite records.

Afro Cheese
Death - The Sound Of Perserverance

Only metal album I honeslty really like.

nick1811
going on what you already have, try any Pantera

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Darth Revan
I need more heavy metal in my music collection. I just realized the other day that the only full albums I really have are some Metallica and In Flames... I have lots of metal-ish records, but I need some more really heavy music.

Please just one or two albums, I don't have the money to go out and buy everyone's ten favorite records.

Opeth?

Norma Jean are good. Isis. Mastodon. DEP.

el_barto
Originally posted by nick1811
going on what you already have, try any Pantera

Afro Cheese
If you count bands like Isis then definitely check out Pelican.. especially the March Into The Sea EP. May not be able to buy it but it is available on soulseek..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.