You know You're an HP Fan When....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25
Post as many ideas as you want, if you think of more, come back and add more. Also, feel free to comment on other's ideas, just quote them. Feel free to make them funny too.

You know you're a big Harry Potter Fan when . .. .

...when you wake up in the morning screaming, "Lilly, take Harry and run!"

...when you sit in class and your teacher says Now, always remember...." and you shout out "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!"

...when you overhear a conversation your mom's having..." ....how sad, at only a year old..." and immediately jump in with various HP facts....only to find out they were talking about your neighbour's kidney infection

...when you have an exam coming up but you spend all your time reading the books.

Mortalitas
you bring a wand to school and you try to jinx your enemies...

you try to warn the principal/headmaster(mistress) that voldemort is back.

you try to find the veil Sirrius fell behind.

you buy a set of quills, parchment, and an owl, and start to use that instead of snailmail, or email.

you claim you've seen the dark mark

Council#13
You run into a football (American Football) stadium, grab the scruffiest player and shout, "Hagrid, I couldn't find Platform 9 3/4!!!"

Demonic Phoenix
You make threads such as this onestick out tonguehttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t427902.html

Mortalitas
Decide that you could fly a broom off of a building, but fall instead xD

d-fly_girl008
.... you yell LUMOS at the light switch ....

Demonic Phoenix
You try to disarm a guy with a gun pointed at your head with Expelliarmus.

d-fly_girl008
.... when you ask your science teacher if it would be possible to make a flying broom....

Demonic Phoenix
You feel depressed and think there's a dementor ready to jump you around the corner.

The Phantom
...when you go on the Harry Potter KMC Forum. O.O

Diamonds
...someone is halfway through a story, and you go "Hey, that's just like what happens in Harry Potter when..."
(My friend actually does this)

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Diamonds
...someone is halfway through a story, and you go "Hey, that's just like what happens in Harry Potter when..."
(My friend actually does this)

There's a true fanyes

x_hp_fan
You try to find the room of requirement stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
You use love potions

d-fly_girl008
Originally posted by x_hp_fan
You try to find the room of requirement stick out tongue

What are you talking about?? My room IS the room of requirements.

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
You use love potions

I don't think I need them.... I'm a whore anyways. stick out tongue

You try to find the Chamber of Secrets

Diamonds
You try to find the room of requirement stick out tongue I've thought about it stick out tongue

You spread rumors around the school that the toilets are the entry to a secret chamber (I remember doing this when I was about 8).
You watch the movies in slow motion all the way through to see if you missed something.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
There's a true fanyes (maybe)

d-fly_girl008
and then there was that time I asked all my teachers if it would be possible to make a flying broom...

..... when you have wizards duels with your siblings....

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008

Kay

When you try to find D-fly's room stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
I don't think I need them.... I'm a whore anyways. stick out tongue

You try to find the Chamber of Secrets

nah.

By stuffing your head inside the loo?

x_hp_fan
nah.

By stuffing your head inside the loo?

Yah

When you try to make a blue fire. (all if blue, not just the gass part) stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Yah

When you try to make a blue fire. stick out tongue

herbnowai

And stuff that down the loono expression?

The Phantom
Yah

When you try to make a blue fire. (all if blue, not just the gass part) stick out tongue Blue flames = very hot. Wont advise messing with them.

... when you start killing horses and drinking their blood thinking they are unicorns in disguise. shifty

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by The Phantom
Blue flames = very hot. Wont advise messing with them.

I won't advise messing with any fire at all, whether it's red, blue, black, or whiteno expression

When you start talking to badgers thinking that you are the heir of Hufflepuffno expression.

The Phantom
I won't advise messing with any fire at all, whether it's red, blue, black, or whiteno expression

When you start talking to badgers thinking that you are the heir of Hufflepuffno expression. Badger badger badger...

... when you use the excuse "I had a memory charm placed one me" as an excuse for forgetting to do your homework.

Demonic Phoenix
You dress up as Harryno expression (wonder why no one thought of thatstick out tongue)

x_hp_fan
You dress up as Harryno expression (wonder why no one thought of thatstick out tongue)

laughing

When you ask your parents if you can have an eye just like Moody. stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
laughing

When you ask your parents if you can have an eye just like Moody. stick out tongue

Thing is, they probably don't know who Moody isstick out tongue

When you have a Harry Potter siglookaround

emily_fletcher
When you spend 2 months carving a wand just to match your Hp costume for halloween.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by emily_fletcher
When you spend 2 months carving a wand just to match your Hp costume for halloween.

Sounds like you are speaking from experiencestick out tongue

x_hp_fan
Thing is, they probably don't know who Moody isstick out tongue

When you have a Harry Potter siglookaround

When you're so obsesed w/ HP you get other people into it stick out tongue

Sounds like you are speaking from experiencestick out tongue

laughing

Demonic Phoenix
When you're so obsesed w/ HP you get other people into it stick out tongue

laughing

JKR does that by herself just finewink

x_hp_fan
Kay doped...I got my sister to watch the movies though stick out tongue...She'd like to read the books but she has no time.

When you stand in front of a mirror for hours trying to see what you truely desire.

emily_fletcher
You often call a teacher you don't like "Snape"

Your parents think you're nuts; this is because you often ride around your home on a broom trying to fly.

x_hp_fan
You have an ugly scar on your 4-head. stick out tongue

emily_fletcher
You have a long, heated argument with your teacher over why she can't transfigure herself into a cat.

x_hp_fan
You hide under a cloak when you don't want anybody to see you.

emily_fletcher
You buy a rat and try to make it transform into a human.

x_hp_fan
You fall for your best friend's sister, or even one of your best friends.

emily_fletcher
Everytime your mom tells you to do something you think is unfair you say, "Why don't you just lock me up under a cupboard under our stairs?!"

x_hp_fan
You act out parts from the books or movies.

emily_fletcher
You try every day to get people to move in pictures.

x_hp_fan
If a twig falls from a tree as you're walking past it you think it's a Whomping(sp?) Willow

emily_fletcher
You go to the zoo and try to speak to the boa constrictor.

You have a mirror you call "Erised."
You beg your parents to get you an owl.

x_hp_fan
You try to find the entrance to Diagon Alley

TheKingofKINGS!
You often call a teacher you don't like "Snape"

Your parents think you're nuts; this is because you often ride around your home on a broom trying to fly. I actually refered to my one teacher as Umbridge once, because she cut my hands by "accident."

dirkdirden
You listen to the books at work. 8 hours a day of HP and I get paid for it. MMMMmmmm its nice.

emily_fletcher
You follow any kids around with any of the character's names, prodding them to do magic.
-cough cough- *remembers what happend at school*

Syren
You follow any kids around with any of the character's names, prodding them to do magic.

You often call a teacher you don't like "Snape."

You try every day to get people to move in pictures.

Your teachers keep wondering why you turn in your homework on parchment.

(If you're elsewhere) You constantly pester your family to move to Britain so you can be closer to J. K. Rowling.

You talk in low hisses to snakes who lazily glance at you.

You go to the zoo and try to speak to the boa constrictor.

You go into the bathroom and scratch in a snake in the sink then try to make it open up.

Your friends are always staring at your nice, long eagle feather quill, wondering why you have it.

Your inkwell has spilled many times in your pack.

You have a turban that smells weird & is a lovely shade of violet.

You say at the beginning of school, "Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"

You constantly sing the Sorting Hat's song and the Hogwarts song.

You stay away from plants with vines for fear of it being a Devil's Snare.

You have a mirror you call "Erised."

You beg your parents to get you an owl.

You want to buy a train & name it the Hogwarts Express.

You constantly quote characters.

You wear black robes and pointed hats.

You glue a compass to the dashboard of your parent's car and try to get the car to fly.

You get an egg and try to hatch it under a toad.

You eagerly await the fight on MTV's "Death Match" that will contain the following: Harry vs. Draco; Ron vs. Scabbers; Snape vs. Neville's grandmother...

You often mutter spells when a teacher/classmate annoys you and you aren't able to use "colorful" language.

People at school call/know you by your Harry Potter screenname.

You believe that you know more about Harry Potter than J.K Rowling.

http://www.harrypotterrealm.com/in_readtoomuch.html

emily_fletcher, I hope you made it clear that your submissions weren't your own.

Demonic Phoenix

Wait, how would that make you a HP fan if YOU fell for your friend's sisterblink?

(towards girls who have brothers only........and gay guys tooshock)You know you're a HP fan when your brother tells you you keep getting new boyfriends every week.

x_hp_fan

Mortalitas

That doesn't have to do with HP though O_O

You claim you are under the Imperius Curse when you try to blow up the people you dislike

Demonic Phoenix

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by Mortalitas
That doesn't have to do with HP though O_O

You claim you are under the Imperius Curse when you try to blow up the people you dislike

Kay herbdopedOriginally posted by Demonic Phoenix
What I meant was how would it make a GIRL a HP fan if SHE fell for her best friend's SISTER?

Nowink.

Really where? Oh, okay

embarrasment

Look at Syren's post up there

Demonic Phoenix
Kay herbdoped Oh, okay

embarrasment

Look at Syren's post up there

So are you gonna answer mestick out tongue?

pointandlaughhaha

eek! She didstick out tongue

x_hp_fan
So are you gonna answer mestick out tongue?

pointandlaughhaha

eek! She didstick out tongue

Doesn't means she has to be in love with HP or it could be the brother. But I had put sister to use Harry for an example disgust

pointandlaugh <~ Toward Emily

Demonic Phoenix
Doesn't means she has to be in love with HP or it could be the brother. But I had put sister to use Harry for an example disgust

pointandlaugh <~ Toward Emily

Oh wellstick out tongue

now nownono, no pointing at others, pointing is badstick out tongue

Mortalitas
*blows up DP*

I was under the Imperius Curse...I swear

Nah just kidding dp :[

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Mortalitas
*blows up DP*

I was under the Imperius Curse...I swear

Nah just kidding dp :

laughing out loudI hope you are kidding about the explosion toomadstick out tongue

Mortalitas
That was the part I was kidding about.

You know you are obsessed with Harry potter if you always argue that the fat toad is actually a piggy in disguise.

x_hp_fan
Oh wellstick out tongue

now nownono, no pointing at others, pointing is badstick out tongue
You did it to me right before I did it to Emily miffed

When you're at school and you remember something funny that happened in the book, and you burst out laughing in the middle of a silent class.

emily_fletcher
blink ( what are you guys talking about again?)

You're always getting weird looks from people when you ask if they have possibly seen your toad.

You talk in low hisses to snakes who lazily glance at you.

You go into the bathroom and scratch in a snake in the sink then try to make it open up.

You say at the beginning of school, "Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"

And I don't care, their still " You know your crazy about Hp when.." quotes!!

Demonic Phoenix
You did it to me right before I did it to Emily miffed

When you're at school and you remember something funny that happened in the book, and you burst out laughing in the middle of a silent class.

Doesn't mean you should have copied mestick out tongue

When you train your dog to play dead, so that you can pretend you have cast an Avada Kedavra curse on it............Poor doggiesadstick out tongue

emily_fletcher
You know your a Hp fan when you talk about it all day... blink

When you go out and buy a (What type of dog is hagrid's dog again?) and add 2 more heads to it and name it Fluffy =)

Rave X
... when you wake up in the middle of the night, covered in cold sweat, panicking, and waking up your partner to ask whether book 7 is really gonna be only 100 pages and crappy written. (My partner threatened to have me committed in a mental hospital if I ever do it again) confused

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Rave X
... when you wake up in the middle of the night, covered in cold sweat, panicking, and waking up your partner to ask whether book 7 is really gonna be only 100 pages and crappy written. (My partner threatened to have me committed in a mental hospital if I ever do it again) confused

You mean it really happenedblink?..........WE HAVE A WINNER FOLKSstick out tongue

emily_fletcher
-when you call your school name hogwarts.

Syren
When you think of multiple reasons why you're actually the biggest HP fan and post them all on a web forum.

Or, when something similar to Rave X's experience happens to you stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Syren
When you think of multiple reasons why you're actually the biggest HP fan and post them all on a web forum.

Or, when something similar to Rave X's experience happens to you stick out tongue

*cough*Emily*cough*

Yup, which is why I saidOriginally posted by Demonic Phoenix
You mean it really happenedblink?..........WE HAVE A WINNER FOLKSstick out tongue

emily_fletcher
*cough* I never said that I was * cough * the biggest *cough* Fan of HP * cough * no expression

- When you see a scary looking person and call them a dementor. Heheh. Don't ask o.O

x_hp_fan
When you spend all day on the internet in the HP forum at KMC talking about HP no expression

You mean it really happenedblink?..........WE HAVE A WINNER FOLKSstick out tongue I'm was pretty sure she was joking but ya never know. It'd be pretty funny if that really had happened though laughing out loud

Syren
*cough* I never said that I was * cough * the biggest *cough* Fan of HP * cough * no expression

I think DP was referring to your copy/paste job from another forum smile

Diamonds
-You are known at school as "that freak who's in love with Harry Potter"
-You challenge people to quizes to see who knows the most and HP (we do this in art, between my freakishly lovely friend and this other guy)
-Everyone seems to come to you to ask for information about the next book/film
-You get expelled from your current school just so you can go to boarding school
-You ask everyone you meet whether they have read the books or seen the films
-If the person answers no to the question above, you fall off your chair. If they say yes, you have a very long, discriptive one-way conversation with them.

Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Syren
I think DP was referring to your copy/paste job from another forum smile

Bingosmile

Syren
-You challenge people to quizes to see who knows the most and HP (we do this in art, between my freakishly lovely friend and this other guy)
-You get expelled from your current school just so you can go to boarding school
-If the person answers no to the question above, you fall off your chair. If they say yes, you have a very long, discriptive one-way conversation with them.

clapping

- Not quite. I'm not at school embarrasment

- Yes!

- Yes!

- I never thought of that hmm

- Yes!

- If they say no, I refuse to acknowledge their existence big grin

MistressofSnape
Wow... This describes my life. 'Cept in my school people (idiots with a lot of time on their hands) follow me around speaking in horrid British accents screaming "Harry" and whatnot. I'm officially known as Hermonie.

....You know you're a Harry Potter fan when you win a essay-writing contest on why you love Harry Potter so much and get to go to London free. This happened to me once 'cept I didn't win.

Diamonds
Yeah, most of the stuff I've put in this thread is from real life erm Weird friends, idiotic and ignorant classmates, you know...

Demonic Phoenix
Yeah, most of the stuff I've put in this thread is from real life erm Weird friends, idiotic and ignorant classmates, you know...

No I don't knownoneno

Running Mascara

Nobody really knows that I'm into HP, it's my dirty little secret. Everybody knew I was into them in elementary school, but since then it hasn't really been a big thing to me. erm

Destiny_Desire
haha your sig is all pixled again!

You know you've read to much HP when you know you've read to much of it.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Running Mascara
Nobody really knows that I'm into HP, it's my dirty little secret. Everybody knew I was into them in elementary school, but since then it hasn't really been a big thing to me. erm

Yuck, what the hell happened to your otherwise nice sig?

Rave X

yes, it actually happened to me embarrasment

I always have weird dreams about all sorts of stuff

Demonic Phoenix
yes, it actually happened to me embarrasment

I always have weird dreams about all sorts of stuff

Cheer upcutehug

I guess you are a true fan then........I'd say you are worthy to take Draco home with youshiftystick out tongue

Xandico
hehe, i am the friend that Diamonds was talking about, the one who goes "Hey thats just what happened in Harry Potter when..." all the time. Also, I remember the whole thing with saying that Moaning Myrtle haunted the school tolilets AND I remember listening to the walls for the Basalisk!

Diamonds
Originally posted by Xandico
hehe, i am the friend that Diamonds was talking about, the one who goes "Hey thats just what happened in Harry Potter when..." all the time. Also, I remember the whole thing with saying that Moaning Myrtle haunted the school tolilets AND I remember listening to the walls for the Basalisk! stick out tongue Remember the Xmas cards?

melane
-You know your a Hp fan when you kiss a boy.
-You know your a Hp fan when you are in a hospital .
-You know your a Hp fan when you stand up for a friend.
-You know your a Hp fan when you think you saw a ghost.

Destiny_Desire
Interesting...

-You know you're a hp fan when you tap on walls and see if they will "open."

melane
Originally posted by Destiny_Desire
Interesting...

-You know you're a hp fan when you tap on walls and see if they will "open."
kool.

melane
hmm......
> You know your a Hp fan when you are a know-it-all.
>You know your a Hp fan if you have 7 bro and sis.

Rave X
Cheer upcutehug

I guess you are a true fan then........I'd say you are worthy to take Draco home with youshiftystick out tongue

WOOT! Tnx ! big grin

Running Mascara
haha your sig is all pixled again!

You know you've read to much HP when you know you've read to much of it. Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Yuck, what the hell happened to your otherwise nice sig?

Does it still look all messed up or is it fixed??

And I rly dunt care if it is, if yall don't like it don't look at it no expression Yall make it seem like it's a big deal, like as if it is yall's sig. I'm not picky about things like this, and I get really annoyed when other people say it's bothing them, like as if it is theirs, like as if I need to do some thing about it or it'll be the end of the world, it's just a picture. So please lay off?! erm

Destiny_Desire
tsktsk, stay on topic.

-You know your a hp fan when you keep your parents old smelly boot and say its a port key.

Running Mascara
tsktsk, stay on topic.

-You know your a hp fan when you keep your parents old smelly boot and say its a port key.

At least you shut up about it. stick out tongue

When you have a mean school janitor that reminds you of filch everytime you see him/her.

(My old school janitor didn't like me but that was because I went out w/ her nephew embarrasment)

Sunlight_shines
-you know your an Hp fan if you are brave.
-you know your an Hp fan if you are clever.
-you know your an Hp fan if you are mean.
-you know your an Hp fan if you are kind.
-you know your an Hp fan if you are if you live under the stairs(my friend once got grounded and had to make yourself at home under the stairsfor 2 months.lol.)

When you have a mean school janitor that reminds you of filch everytime you see him/her.

(My old school janitor didn't like me but that was because I went out w/ her nephew embarrasment)
hehe

Destiny_Desire
-You you know h/p fan when you try and make a pollyjuice potion.

Demonic Phoenix
WOOT! Tnx ! big grin

No prob, I'd send Crabbe and Goyle too, but I think Running Mascara wants themermmhappy

Only you are capable of such a foul act of datingmhm

div
You know your a h/p fan when your in a h/p forum trying to think of something that makes you a h/p fan

Running Mascara
No prob, I'd send Crabbe and Goyle too, but I think Running Mascara wants themermmhappy

Only you are capable of such a foul act of datingmhm

No, I don't want them, they're ugly and stupid. Draco and Lucius are seccsi perv

How was that bad??confused

When you sneak a flashlight to bed so that you're parents won't know your up at night reading HP when you should be sleeping.

Demonic Phoenix
No, I don't want them, they're ugly and stupid. Draco and Lucius are seccsi perv

How was that bad??confused

When you sneak a flashlight to bed so that you're parents won't know your up at night reading HP when you should be sleeping.

Lucius is Narcissa'sstick out tongue Draco is..........Rave X's, sorrystick out tongue.

Dimwit

Running Mascara
Lucius is Narcissa'sstick out tongue Draco is..........Rave X's, sorrystick out tongue.

Dimwit

Ask Rave X and she'll tell you that he's not only her's, but mine and Nauj's too. herbmhm

I seriously don't see how that was bad. Pleeze explain.

You know you're an HP fan you have more than one copy of all the books. no expression

Demonic Phoenix
Ask Rave X and she'll tell you that he's not only her's, but mine and Nauj's too. herbmhm

I seriously don't see how that was bad. Pleeze explain.

You know you're an HP fan you have more than one copy of all the books. no expression

Okay then, Draco's Moaning Myrtle'smhm

Exactly why I said dimwit, because I never said it was badstick out tongue

Yay, that makes me a fanno expression

When you fall for a teacher who resembles Gilderoy Lockhart.

Running Mascara
Okay then, Draco's Moaning Myrtle'smhm

Exactly why I said dimwit, because I never said it was badstick out tongue

Yay, that makes me a fanno expression

When you fall for a teacher who resembles Gilderoy Lockhart.
Well, then he's cheating on her w/ us. no expression

You said it was a foul act of dating no expression

Yeah, I have at least 2 copies of each book except for the sixth one, I only have one of that one. no expression

When it only takes you have to grow all the bones in one of your arms back in one night.

Demonic Phoenix
Well, then he's cheating on her w/ us. no expression

You said it was a foul act of dating no expression

Yeah, I have at least 2 copies of each book except for the sixth one, I only have one of that one. no expression

When it only takes you have to grow all the bones in one of your arms back in one night.

Naahh, even she's better than you according to Dracoermm

You misinterpreted the meaning and the way I meant itno expression

Yay, that makes you a fan too, no wait, aren't you an ex-fanstick out tongue?

That didn't make much sensewink

Xandico
When you go to some kind of sporting match just so you can take a megaphone thing and yell "Harry Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor win!" when the game finishes. And can I just say to Diamonds that the guy I have the Harry Potter quiz things with in art doesn't actually know anything about Harry Potter and most of the stuff he does know he probably got from that presentation thing I presented to our English class about Harry Potter for that project we had to do on the person we most admire. Honestly, out of all the people in the world I picked Harry Potter, and who can blame me?

dirkdirden
When you cut your wrist and spell out R.A.B in the blood before passing out.

Xandico
When you ask your friends to 'be Hermione and Ron' so you can show them the acted out version of what you think book seven will be like.

Xandico
I am actually a girl by the way.

Diamonds
Originally posted by Xandico
When you go to some kind of sporting match just so you can take a megaphone thing and yell "Harry Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor win!" when the game finishes. And can I just say to Diamonds that the guy I have the Harry Potter quiz things with in art doesn't actually know anything about Harry Potter and most of the stuff he does know he probably got from that presentation thing I presented to our English class about Harry Potter for that project we had to do on the person we most admire. Honestly, out of all the people in the world I picked Harry Potter, and who can blame me? And with the help of the guy who sits next to him...
And, tut, tut, double post nono That is what the edit button is for.

Destiny_Desire
You know your a hp fan when you call your school name "Hogwarts" ermm

Running Mascara
Naahh, even she's better than you according to Dracoermm

You misinterpreted the meaning and the way I meant itno expression

Yay, that makes you a fan too, no wait, aren't you an ex-fanstick out tongue?

That didn't make much sensewink

o rly? She must be a real freak in the sheets then ermmeek

then what did you mean by it?

Yep, I'm an ex-fan. I dunt really like HP anymore. happy

You're right it didn't no expression I don't even remember typing the fist part of the sentence embarrasment

When you try to make a 'study group' against one of your teachers at school no expression

Demonic Phoenix
o rly? She must be a real freak in the sheets then ermmeek

then what did you mean by it?

Yep, I'm an ex-fan. I dunt really like HP anymore. happy

You're right it didn't no expression I don't even remember typing the fist part of the sentence embarrasment

When you try to make a 'study group' against one of your teachers at school no expression

I don't know actually, I unlike you, have never slept with a ghost before.

I would say, but I figured you wouldn't understand that as wellno expression

Then get outgetoutstick out tongue

I know I am rightno expression........Tut tut, and I thought Isaac Newton was absent-minded.

Running Mascara
I don't know actually, I unlike you, have never slept with a ghost before.

I would say, but I figured you wouldn't understand that as wellno expression

Then get outgetoutstick out tongue

I know I am rightno expression........Tut tut, and I thought Isaac Newton was absent-minded.
When did I ever say I slept with a ghost? confused

Kthnxbai ermmhappy

Bye wander

Who? confused stick out tongue

When you throw up slugs no expression

Demonic Phoenix
When did I ever say I slept with a ghost? confused

Kthnxbai ermmhappy

Bye wander

Who? confused stick out tongue

When you throw up slugs no expression

Sorry, you sleep with so many people I assumed you had slept with a ghost, my badno expression

Baiermmhappy

*sings to self* She left, she left, Go DP, it's your birthday.

A Proffesor/Scientist/Genius/Absent-minded fool.

Running Mascara
I'VE ONLY SLEPT WITH TWO!! mistermmmad

I alwayz have to have the last word. lookaround

When you hide a dragon egg in your cabin. no expression

Destiny_Desire
When you spend more then 6 hours a day reading hp

Demonic Phoenix
I'VE ONLY SLEPT WITH TWO!! mistermmmad

I alwayz have to have the last word. lookaround

When you hide a dragon egg in your cabin. no expression

I thought you slept with lots more peopleno expression

In this case, you didn'tstick out tongue

Running Mascara
I thought you slept with lots more peopleno expression

In this case, you didn'tstick out tongue

Nope no expression

petpet Stop lying to yourself

When you call your worst enemy Malfoy in accident no expression

Demonic Phoenix
Nope no expression

petpet Stop lying to yourself

When you call your worst enemy Malfoy in accident no expression

Umm, yupno expression

Just because you lie to yourself doesn't mean everyone else doesmhm

Running Mascara
Umm, yupno expression

Just because you lie to yourself doesn't mean everyone else doesmhm

I haven't no expression

You're doing it right now. petpet

When you fix the letters in your name to make it say something else.. isn't it called anagram or something like that confused I can't remember what it's called embarrasment

Demonic Phoenix
I haven't no expression

You're doing it right now. petpet

When you fix the letters in your name to make it say something else.. isn't it called anagram or something like that confused I can't remember what it's called embarrasment

Yes you have, you always talk about sleeping with Dracostick out tonguesmokin'

Nahh, that would be you that's doing ithahapointandlaugh

Sunlight_shines
STAY iN TOPiC.j/k.or maybe not

Running Mascara
Yes you have, you always talk about sleeping with Dracostick out tonguesmokin'

Nahh, that would be you that's doing ithahapointandlaugh

I'm talking about reality, and in reality, I've only had sex w/ 2 people. no expression

You're lying to yourself again petpet

When you try to find the entrance to the Slytherin common room. no expression

Originally posted by Sunlight_shines
STAY iN TOPiC.j/k.or maybe not
I do stay on topic. Look at the last line in all of my posts in here. no expression

Xandico
When you brake some priceless possesion of your parents and instead of trying to replace it or fix it properly you yell "REPARO!" at it for several hours.

Demonic Phoenix
I'm talking about reality, and in reality, I've only had sex w/ 2 people. no expression

I do stay on topic. Look at the last line in all of my posts in here. no expression

Still beats most of us thoughermm

Nah, I don't have as low self-esteem like you do, hence I don't lie to myself, like you dopetpet

And it's in the toiletno expression, oh wait, that's the Chamber of Secretsno expression

Sunlight_shines

k.

-you know your an Hp fan when you are hungry.
-you know your an Hp fan when you usually have a feast.
-you know your an Hp fan when you act like a Ron,Harry or Hermione.

Xandico
When doing self portraits in art everyone is wondering why you keep staring into your mirror then spinning around to see if anyone is trying to kill you (because you are convinced your mirror is a foe-glass) when you see the whites of someones eyes in it.

Running Mascara
Still beats most of us thoughermm

Nah, I don't have as low self-esteem like you do, hence I don't lie to myself, like you dopetpet

And it's in the toiletno expression, oh wait, that's the Chamber of Secretsno expression
Not really erm

I have a low self-esteem, that means I tell the truth to myself and talk crap to myself for everything I do wrong, I don't lie to myself.

thumb down no expression

When your computer is filled w/ pics and things about Harry Potter.
When you have a race with your friends to see who finishes reading all the books first.
When you draw a lightning bolt on your forehead and run around trying to fly on a broomstick. no expression

Demonic Phoenix
Not really erm

I have a low self-esteem, that means I tell the truth to myself and talk crap to myself for everything I do wrong, I don't lie to myself.

thumb down no expression

When your computer is filled w/ pics and things about Harry Potter.
When you have a race with your friends to see who finishes reading all the books first.
When you draw a lightning bolt on your forehead and run around trying to fly on a broomstick. no expression

herbyarly

Yeah, and that makes a person feel pessimistic, like there's no hope, and never believe in themselves, that they can do anything well and good.

stfu2

Destiny_Desire
hehe

Running Mascara
herbyarly

Yeah, and that makes a person feel pessimistic, like there's no hope, and never believe in themselves, that they can do anything well and good.

stfu2
Nope no expression

I dunt lie to myself though. no expression

thumb down no expression

when you look up videos on the internet that are about HP

Demonic Phoenix
Nope no expression

I dunt lie to myself though. no expression

thumb down no expression

when you look up videos on the internet that are about HP

Yupno expression

So what? You think I care if you tell the truth to yourself or notno expression?

stfu2mhm

When you draw pictures of HP characters and pretend to kiss themno expression

Running Mascara
Yupno expression

So what? You think I care if you tell the truth to yourself or notno expression?

stfu2mhm

When you draw pictures of HP characters and pretend to kiss themno expression
no You have it all wrong.

You said I did, so if you didn't care then why would you say it?? no expression

thumb down no expression

When you argue w/ people about who is cuter in the books. no expression

Demonic Phoenix
no You have it all wrong.

You said I did, so if you didn't care then why would you say it?? no expression

thumb down no expression

When you argue w/ people about who is cuter in the books. no expression

That would be you that has it all wrong my dearpetpet

I said it to prove you wrongno expression, not because I care, I don'tno expression

Sunlight_shines
hehe

Sunlight_shines
when you read a lot of books.
when you are in a hurry or nnot.
when you go to london and try to find the underground stores.

Destiny_Desire
when you think your science teacher looks like Snape

Sunlight_shines
when you know someone whose really really mean.

Destiny_Desire
When you say nehee looks like dumbledore ermm

Demonic Phoenix
nehee looks like dumbledoreermm

Destiny_Desire
yes

- When you dream about marring h/p

Demonic Phoenix
yes

- When you dream about marring h/p

rolleyes stick out tongue

Sunlight_shines
When you say nehee looks like dumbledore ermm
i wonder who nehee is.
-when you are in a class where you dont know anyone.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Sunlight_shines
i wonder who nehee is.
-when you are in a class where you dont know anyone.

Me too, that's why I put nehee as nehee

That's happened to me beforeembarrasment

Destiny_Desire
Nehee=ashle AKA melane's sis o.O Or the other way around.

Demonic Phoenix
Nehee=ashle AKA melane's sis o.O Or the other way around.

It's Nehaano expression

Destiny_Desire
It's Nehaano expression

Phantom was calling her Nehee no expression

Sunlight_shines
Me too, that's why I put nehee as nehee

That's happened to me beforeembarrasment
me too(1st day of high school).

Demonic Phoenix