A great speach by JFK on the countries future

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NinthSith
This is a really great speach from our great President Kennedy.In this speech he is warning us about the coming danger's that this country will witness.He knew about the secret societies and the so called NWO and tried to warn us about it.It's a wonder why this great man was killed.

So all you non-believer's that think our Government can be trusted and would never take our freedom's away this is just proof from one of the Greatest American's that ever lived warning us about these thing's that are currently going on.This great man died and probly knew he'd be killed for showing us the truth.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...ecret+societies

xmarksthespot
Conspiracy forum is for conspiracies. Also, learn to spell speech.

NinthSith
A speech by JFK is a conspiracy?

Strangelove
George Washington made a speech warning about possible failures of government when he left office. So did Dwight Eisenhower. And yet neither of them were assassinated.

Strangelove
Originally posted by NinthSith
A speech by JFK is a conspiracy? The speech is not the crackpot conspiracy. This isOriginally posted by NinthSith
So all you non-believer's that think our Government can be trusted and would never take our freedom's away this is just proof from one of the Greatest American's that ever lived warning us about these thing's that are currently going on.This great man died and probly knew he'd be killed for showing us the truth.

lord xyz
There's more than Kennedy.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2368992335348550199

Watch and learn...

lord xyz
Originally posted by Strangelove
George Washington made a speech warning about possible failures of government when he left office. So did Dwight Eisenhower. And yet neither of them were assassinated. There were no people controlling Washington (as far as we know) and Eisenhower was a moronic Republican who shut up and did what he was told until he left.

Deano
George Washington made a speech warning about possible failures of government when he left office. So did Dwight Eisenhower. And yet neither of them were assassinated.

yeh but kennedy wanted to introduced interest free money you see, just has lincoln did.

for more info read the biggest secret

lord xyz
Did anyone watch this?

Originally posted by lord xyz
There's more than Kennedy.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2368992335348550199

Watch and learn...

Bardock42
Nope

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
Nope It's quite interesting.

Mr. Sandman
It's quite interesting.

It's actually pretty stupid.

Do you ever think there was a period in time where the government was NOT controlled/heavily influenced by a small group of people?

You guys flaunt this like it's anything special. This has been around since currency was used for trade.

lord xyz
Whatever, I'm only a kid, I don't really care about conspiracy claims, it's just interesting to me.

Strangelove
Did anyone watch this? I started to, but it was juts so stupid I turned it off

lord xyz
I started to, but it was juts so stupid I turned it off How far did you watch? It's only 9 mins long.

Strangelove
How far did you watch? It's only 9 mins long. only about a minute, I didn't like the guys face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.